gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

First for reminder not to step on hed of snek

Who will be your Valentine's love /gw2g/?

WHO IS HYPED FOR THE PATCH!? AM I CRUUAAZY?!

vae

I'm trying to stay calm and prepare for the worst if necessary.

Korrli........

Rikki.

>GW2 doing worse financially than ever
>Patch delayed, literally zero communication between devs and players for an entire day
>'''''''''esports''''''''' players jumping ship
>Months of content drought
>Zealots STILL defending Anet and refusing to accept any differing opinions
Just pull the plug already

Pull my plug already.

is it habbening yet?

No patch today.

Sauce?

esports jumping ship?

Helseth with his team went to smite.

>10 minutes

nah get fucked

the only interesting esport player left the game, nice.

NO TICKET! NO SEAT!

New legendary rifle is gay af and not gay in a good way like those rainbow dispensers

Projectiles look nice.

>New hair accessory colors
PERMANENT HAIR STYLIST CONTRACT ENDGAME

feels good man

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S ANOTHER SEARING

>food recipes disabled
Anet plz.

I wonder if druid could make use of thack stats.

>played tera
>sick of their shit
>play almost every other f2p mmo
>they are even worse than tera
>get around to consider gw2
>gw1 was great back then, so this should be good
>read this
>read up on what actually happened with development

Should I even bother downloading the client? The paywall seems severe for free accounts.

>falling for memes
Let's just get this out of the way. Every single existing mmorpg is dogshit. You can either play wow, runecape, gw2, or eve. Every single other mmorpg is a clone with a gimmick that gets old after 10 minutes.

gw2 is the opposite of gw1, if you liked gw1 you'll hate gw2

Or you can like different things. I liked GW1, bought it day one, same for all the expansions, but I also like GW2 and I will soon have played it as much as GW1.

Just play it user

how come all the big MMOs get daily /v/ generals but gw2g doesnt get one?

theres nothing to talk about that hasn't been said

Because no one plays this game. The sizable population browses reddit

>make group for daily when nobody has one
>wait a while
>group of faggots make their own group and ignore yours that was already in the menu
>said group then disappears after waiting for 10 minutes because nobody came and another retard made his own group

>tfw already soloed sam

So not that I know the new rifle is shit, which axe should I make, Frostfang or Australia

Real answer: this general has been plagued with attention-whoring shitposters for literal years, and the combined efforts of their cancerous bullshit and the equally cancerous anti-shitposter shitposting has drowned out all discussion and chased away anyone attempting to actually talk about the game.

The fact that there's (eventually) going to be some content dropping soon is the only reason you're getting anything now apart from avatarfags and forced memes keeping the thread bumped so they can continue to avatarfag and force memes.

So who is E? Does this new story reveal who E is?

This

I don't know if it's avatarfags being the main problem. Every other MMO general suffers this, and has way more of them. We hardly have any, fact of the matter is this game was never popular with the Veeky Forums audience and the anonymous spamming/drama in these generals made them even more unsavory. Although these past few days the general has been okay, note the lack of spam.

>tfw too intelligent to smash things

I envy you brutes.

If you go back long enough into the history of the general, there was an ungodly amount of anti-avatarfag shitposting that crippled the threads and choked off conversation for fucking MONTHS.

It's less the fact that the avatarfags exist and more that anyone who becomes even a little recognizable in the thread is liable to end up becoming a forced meme that the anonymous spammers mentioned can use as ammunition.

I know about that, I think it's been different in recent times, there's still namedrops but also a bunch of random ERP posting not tied to either. I'll sooner blame the spammers though, I can't blame other anons as much for being social in an MMO thread unless it's ruseman-tier cancer.

>Logan is the new Pact Marshal
Did they just walked around and asked everyone they came in contact with? He diddn't even do anything other then getting captured and then being a cripple for a year.
They should have made Soul Keeper leader for she has experience leading a large military while stepping back from the Virgil who would then be lead by Larantir who showed he has skills in the fight against Mordremoth

Because this game is shit.

WoW has better content, raiding, and RP. FFXIV has better lore/story.

The only thing GW2 has going for it is fashion.

>tfw GW1 team will NEVER make another game

if your ex cheated on you and then cheated on her current partner with you would you tell her boyfriend gw2g?

>brown woman suspends the ministry and turns her once semi-democratic kingdom into an autocracy
>everybody immediately agrees with it except for one lone white male who is immediately shouted down and told to stop having an opinion

You can't fucking make this shit up. I'm so glad I don't give this company money anymore.

hang it over her head for sex on demand

really grasping at sjw straws user

Well it's not like they would have modern democracy.
Ancient rome had their dictator in times of need aswell

that team doesn't exist for years now

Story bosses are getting worse and worse. Who the fuck designed this clusterfuck?

The rooms was a bit small, but otherwise I found it challenging

spoil me on the story plz

All the non-shitty devs have left this dying company, what do you expect? There only a few with any loyalty left. The rest are just there for a year or 2 to put it on their resume and move on to something better, which is just about anything desu.

How many of the new bosses have you downed so far user?

Is that new downed skill worth getting?

>I suck only white dicks

>can't decide between Guardian or Necromancer

fuuuuck

Teenagers with attitude save the world from Rita and Zed

The end

1. there isn't anything to talk about besides the same repeated question of "which class should I play?"
2. most of those /v/ generals are refugees of people that actually WANT to talk about the game but it is impossible to do so because of how much avatarfagging and shitposting happens in their generals, in gw2g there are no such people who want to talk about the game, but plenty of avatarfagging and shitposting
3. Anet is actively trying to sabotage themselves to destroy their game further and further and it's driving people off in droves, making this general dwindle in population month by month

Should I even bother with Guild Wars 2 or just get GW1 Trilogy?

Did anyone else really not enjoy that Caudecus boss fight? It was a bit of a clusterfuck.

and Logan has lead the Seraph for years

How do I mine/chop/harvest this thing?

Yeah, felt really cramped. I think the little bloodstones were blocking my shard lobs, too.

I died once, which created an almost endless loop of teleporting back into the room directly on top of an aoe that bounces you across the room and hits you on the ground until you're dead. Also, why the fuck are there so many mesmers in the story?

>log in for free episode
>log out

>sucking any dicks other than white dicks

Nasty.

First you have to use a TMK and become fluffier.

Except /v/ talks about the same obvious shit this general has, a lot of them barely played it at that. The difference is they don't have a regular thread, but even then? Nothing's stopping people from talking about the game unless there's really bad spam, those people asking what class they should play have at least gotten responses, contrary to the idea there's no people that want to talk about it. I've always had to wade through shit to find good posts on this site.

>tfw no one wants to join Dragon's Watch

>autocracy is bad when white man does it
>autocracy is good when brown woman does it

Small wonder literally nobody takes this company's attempts at "story" seriously anymore.

Good work.

>check general
>its dead
>game is still uninstalled
>leave general

I do.

The new map is great

>anet pandering footfags

>too casual to raid, but skilled enough to do T4 fracs
>lots of story in new raid, as with old raid
>"just check out a cleared instance or buy a kill :^)"
>LFG is full of parties demanding 100+ LI and gearcheck etc.

They know fetishniggers are the only people who take this game seriously anymore.

Gotta cater to their audience.

the eternal struggle

how small does an asura gets when they use this?
i seriously hope they stay the same size

a great patch for gts and foot fetishists alike

>It's less the fact that the avatarfags exist and more that anyone who becomes even a little recognizable in the thread is liable to end up becoming a forced meme that the anonymous spammers mentioned can use as ammunition.

THIS.
Go back at any year you like, even before Veeky Forums existed, and you'll find tons of "avatarfags" that visited frequently and showed as much hype, if not more, than everybody else. Even before GW2 characters existed, actual avatarfags using reaction images of a certain OC to communicate visited the general and we still had plenty to discuss. It didn't even have to be avatarfags to trigger these people, all you needed to do was be recognizable. You draw art and wanted to draw free art for people here? Attacked. You like photoshop and make funny images? Attacked. You like to write fiction about the game and love the lore? Shot down. Actually know the definition of "avataring" and only post screenshots of the game? Not only hated, but Jugg was birthed out of spite towards people like that and spammed this general for years.

Oothier got it right the first time. There's no drive left in ArenaNet and the game has been known as a waste of potential. It's not horrible, no, but it's not where it should be as an MMORPG due to questionable decisions made by ArenaNet. There's nothing left to talk about in a general that punches people when the lights are off.

The story's getting dark.

True.

Oothier is redpilled.

>FUN can't even clear wing 4

they havent even finished wing 3

bumppo log on

>FUN cant even get a full inhouse 10 man

Is Kudzu considered silly/joke legendary?

hey there lil qt

anet probably can only make joke weapons now, so they will consider every 1st tier legendary serious

who

It's 6am here, two of our guys had to leave.

ayy

Can't wait for the silly torch legendary