Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2PQp5eIR0o
symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Russian_1895_Infantry&w2=Russian_1895_Cavalry&w3=None&w4=None&w5=None&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post em lads

pls no die

PLEASE

4th for burning battalions

5th for grenade spam

6th for African Russians

7th for FUCK ALL SHOTGUNNERS

8th for the death of European nationalism

9th for medics that don't carry syringes

10th for time to get high and PTFO

11th for sentries asking for medpacks, yet medics seem to be nonexistent

>have one Russian rifle in the game
>it isn't the Mosin-Nagant

DICE fucked up

Go away, /k/. That gun is an overrated meme

add me on ps4

All those people who posted loadouts last night

Good taste mostly

Fucking behemots why would the team shitting the bed be granted some shit like that?

To make you mad

I find it to be helpful when I'm on the losing team because it distracts the focus of my enemies and allows me to cap some flags

It's the best when you get the behemoth and its fucking dead in under 5 minutes and you haven't advanced at all.

Sometimes operations are pure suffering.

>We are losing
>984 tickets
>Our airship has arrived

At least they tweaked it since Beta (but hardly anything after that..)
>Your airship has arri.
>DEFEAT
>Time ran out

Also post them weapon stats, lads.

I am hot garbage at killing people, my points all come from playing the objective and class activities

What's your SPM lad?

Right around 666, lol
I think it's because I play conquest all the time and I'm always running across the map to deal with backcappers.

I play a lot of domination because I prefer the short games over getting bogged down in conquest or operations.. It doesn't help that I don't enjoy BF1s vehicle mechanics as much as I did BF4s. Domination is a pretty good way to rack up your SPM (also battlepacks and XP if you're in need of that) and to combine playing objectives and killing everybody.

bamp

nice SPM yo. also
>dat gas

butifel

Anyone on Xbone?

Why is it taking so long for this DLC?

I wished this game had Gun Master mode, even with limited weapons it would still be fun as hell.

Why do I only ever hit 1/4 shots with the Howdah

>Not using adblock

so is PvP fucked with the fact that you have essentially a 100% upkeep of living weapon?

Should I get the xim4? I play on console because my pc shit itself, and I never really cared to get replacement parts. Now I'm playing on xbone and don't mind the controller, but know I could be doing better with M+KB

Just got gifted BF1. What's the first thing I should do other than kill my self or uninstall?

>get access to CTE
>fucking 38.5gb download
lol

i'm so fucking sick of faggots not understanding how operations work always followed by "just game bro XD relax i play for fun LOL" fucking neck yourself if this was a boardgame you'd be shoitting on the board

play the Black Bess levels in campaign

am I being memed? holy shit

>he has a kpm under 1.75

easy way to spot a virgin

I kind of agree with you because it does bother me when I lose because my teammates clearly aren't even trying to contribute to the win. But on the other hand it really sounds like you're that guy all capsing in the comments the whole match about your "shit team" and sounds like he hasn't had fun since Clinton was president
To that I would definitely be the guy telling you to calm the fuck down and try to have some fun

winning is fun, having a decent even match is fun even tho you might lose, watching some nigger go 45/0 in an arty truck on attack always 500meters++ from any sort of objective when the enemy is using their ressources like they aint retarded isnt fun.
also people typing "shit team" in chat are usually the "i type in allchat no matter who im adressing" kinda people so yeah

>look at the clans page for someone to play with
>find one thats recruiting, seems nice enough, add the leader
>join discord, they all have weird avatars but im slow and dont notice anything about it
>squad up and play for several hours, win some, lose some, nice to not be playing alone at least
>they say some weird shit that I dont really understand but most of them are foreigners so I just figure theyre kinda weird and dont think much of it
>leader tells me to go sign up on the guild website
>its clearly a furry site. sit there for 10 seconds as my slow brain processes it, all the missed cues and weird shit I looked past hits me in the face, clan tag being a animal is suddenly really weird when before I figured it was just like how sports teams sometime name themselves
>introduce yourself section is full of pics of them in giant animal costumes
>realize ive been playing with fucking furries for hours and Ive already added all of them to my friends list on origin and discord

jesus christ, what the fuck do I do now

only solution is to delete the account and re buy the game on a new one

Do you guys fuck with magnification on iron sight weapons? Post your FOV too.

How is that possible, is every faggot on the team playing scout or medic? One assualt can sneak up and fuck his shit up.

>sneak up across an open field

>sneaking up on an Art Truck
>no indication he knows you're there
>suddenly blasted by the howitzer without even seeing it move

or
>In front of an Art Truck
>lasered by the LMG

Had a game on Monte Grappa a couple days ago with 3 trucks camping outside of C cap, you died instantly if you went close to there.

What is el problemo friendo?

Two assault bros AT rocket the fucker then

>55 posts in ten (10) hours
just let it die anons, let it rest in comfort

Am I the only one who prefers the MP18 Trench to all the other assault guns. Hellreigel and shottys are pretty good for clearing bunkers, though.

Learn to play the other classes well before becoming a scout fag.

Anyone have good Conquest strats?

cap the flags

I've been using MP18 more. It is better at longer ranges than hellriegel and the hell is getting nerfed even more on the 14th.

wow calm down dude rofl

play with friends

so what guns are unbalanced at the moment. i haven't played in quite some time.

10-A hunter. Automatico.

That's about it.

Different people have different opinions on which support/medic/scout weapons are good but they have multiple options with no broken standout.

If I had to remove one weapon from the game for being raw bullshitium broken it would be trench darts for the fighter though.

10-a has been nerfed a million times, dont lump it in as the same tier as the broken ass autistico

Unironically kill people.

You only rack up insane flag points if you all cap, so so long as you're within 1 flag hold of the opponent kills will win you the game faster.

10-A hasn't been nerfed, just adjusted. They reduced the damage per pellet then added pellets to compensate. If you can aim center of mass it still OHKs out to 20 feet and 2 hit kills out to 45.

The M97 is how shotguns should be balanced, the 10-A is still faceroll tier. And the 12g needs a lot of help.

K. So you clearly have my psn...hi, I wanna blast niggas with one shot and then follow up with a pistol or grenades, because I am a huge faggot and I vote.

haha yeah bro just play with friends xdD lolz

Kaiserschlacht is the only good operation. Prove me wrong

Into Hell exists.

>playing scout today with 1985 Infantry
>try out sniper decoys
>mfw scouts getting lit up all over the map
>mfw countersniping with iron sights

whoops forgot my face

1895 might be my raifu

friends? never heard of it.

I never tried decoys, usually run flares and trenchscope for countersniping and spotting shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2PQp5eIR0o

This is how not to use trench periscope.

what is the difference between the cavalry 1895 and the other variants

symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Russian_1895_Infantry&w2=Russian_1895_Cavalry&w3=None&w4=None&w5=None&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

I usually have K bullets along with the spotting flares but the decoys were pretty fun, making it look like we have 3 extra snipers

Infantry/Sniper only difference is one has a scope

Trench/Cavalry fires faster, has alright hipfire and does less damage, two shot kill unless you hit the head.
Apparently the cavalry variant has higher bullet velocity than the trench

What is the absolute scummiest thing you've done in BF?

>goldmud highway
>mobile AA with 20mm cannon, active radar, active protection, air radar
>engineer with mines
>park up right where railway line meets the hill right near spawn
>place mines right there drive forward onto the tracks
>20mm cannon can hit over 800m
>absolutely shreds light vehicles, harassing damage to tanks. easy to pick infantry off to even 20mm
>so far away everyone struggles to hit you
>if you get in trouble it's easy to retreat to cover
>can see every avenue of approach so jihads can't kill you
>if they do manage to get past the only approach behind you is mined anyway
>unlimited range on missiles, leading shots well beyond 20mm range is possible
>can essentially lock down the map of enemy air while ensuring one flag is never capped
>shooting down choppers as they take off from the spawn on the other side of the map
>leading missiles onto jets as the sapwn even further behind

You could do it on other maps as well but golmud was the best for it.

>>Guy wanted to ride horse after we killed the rider
>>blasted the living fuck out of the horse anyways

>hillbabbys killing hillbabbys

wow amazing gameplay

>running around on the point and beating up supports for more flare ammo is being a hillnegro

I didn't say you could respond to me.

other than disrupting repairs, what are the benefits of K bullets?

They do actual damage to the Sentry elite class and tear up planes, easy to disable engines and break wings

shooting motorcycles

They actually do reasonably good damage for what they are, given how far the be fired and how easy they are to lead with their velocity and drop. If you use them as the description says and have 3 or more scouts firing at once it's actually cancerous as fuck for vehicles on the map. Light armour/planes get blown up almost instantly. The heavy tanks cannot be effective when they are taking nonstop chip damage.

I think overall when people play 1 properly, the vehicles are all woefully underpowered. In general there is little coordination so planes can bomb infantry with impunity and tanks can fend off that one assault. But whenever a vehicle is actually focused down it just melts. If a squad all fires on a plane doing a strafing run it's done for. A tank trying to fight off 3 assaults at once is extremely difficult when each assault can throw 3 AT grenades in about 4 seconds. Even at longer range, you are looking at 3x17 damage focused ontop a tank and people can fire their AT gun every few seconds.

that is just good tactics, user

scummiest thing a teammate has done to me in bf1 is jump on top of the AA gun while I'm shooting, getting myself blown up.

Other than that, teammates have been playing fairly nice: medics reviving, supports providing ammo, people spotting.

I expected the behavior to be far worse, even a lack of teabagging going on. Maybe it's different on PC.

>hillbabbys
I'm using this from now on :P

I like it better than the other derogatory names for scouts.

So what is the best loadout for an aggressive scout, who will keep at the distance to spot threats but also help capture the objective.

I usually run the Russian 1895 sniper (6x) and Gewehr 98 Markman (4x)

Literally any infantry variant of a rifle
Spot flare
Whatever gadget you want that isn't the sniper shield

you shouldn't need a scope, if you are so far away aiming is difficult with iron sights you are too far away to be of any use, unless you are a korean pro sniper. Just use whatever rifle you like best, spotting flares and whatever secondary weapon you like. K rounds are only really good if you are using them with your team, they are pointless when you are the only one shooting a tank. If the map is light on vehicles, or your team is doing a decent job killing them already you can use tripwire bombs instead. For sidearm I like the really high damage revolver. it has a round by round reload which is slow, but you can 2 shot people with it and a rifle shot followed by a quick switch to the revolver is an easy kill at range.

Russian Cavalry should be in the medic class.

for infantry variants, what magnification is best, and does FOV affect it?

All my years of always maining the DMRs in battlefield games is paying off, the medic rifles are fucking awesome. The M1 in BC2 is still the best one though.

I usually use 1.5x or 2.0x, There's an option to make FOV not change when you ADS somewhere in the settings I think

Thanks user, and other bros in this thread.

This general is full of useful info and knowledgeable bros, but not lot of people join in on the discussion ;_;

These threads are so dead now that I consider them a success if they get to 100 posts, no chance it survives the night

Posting should pick up when this months patch comes out though.