it's 3:30 in aus

>grrr someone make the thread
>WOW YOU MADE IT WRONG!
do it yourself then?

All you had to do was copy the last one

>time of the day matters on neet parasites:the board
this meme again

I want to fuck that spider

About ready to re-sell the game cause of this Vampire bitch.
Didn't die a single time up until her and now I can't even get her down passed 90% HP, she is fucking ridiculous.

just dodge her attacks then let your summon punish

do you have to do perfect ki pulse for flux to activate? i feel like it doesn't always work when i change stances

She's not bad at all just don't be greedy

>your summon

That was quite the fight

When does the first trophy appear? I don't want to collect it before Friday. After the first boss? Sorry for autism.

I want to impregnate Okatsu.

>I cannot beat the second boss
>but I won't rely on the way to beat the second boss without fail
ebin
I killed the boss and l wiped the map but I can't get back to the other half of the area or kill myself NOR tp out
I'm really lost here

5 minutes til the legend starts streaming this NiOh

Not the user who asked for help but I'm stuck on her too. Using summons to help is for shitters and conquered. I'll spend all day trying to kill her rather than use a summon like a pussy.

wrong answer

it'd take longer to find a summon at any point past the first main mission then it would be to have about ~15-20 attempts at any boss (incl. running back)

ok
you can fuck off back to twitch now

Nah this is absolute fucking bullshit, I'm done.
If the whole game is going to be trying this hard to be difficult, I have no time for it. Better to sell it now and get most of my money back.

>Worn youngblood armor the entire game
>Don't have it available to refashion stuff into

What's the deal?

noob bitch lmao

Get fucking good. Yeah she's tough but just remember her attack patterns and play defensively and you can kill her.

see you in a week

I can't even get near her 90% of the time cause her fucking melee is a huge AoE circle so even dodging around her doesn't work.
Not to mention when I do attack her I deal zero fucking damage

>tfw one piece left for full damage/defense scaling divine gear +5
>it never drops

Go back to rebbit

Not sure, a similar thing happened to me with the shinobi set. I managed to fix it by crafting them, then they showed up in refashion.

Block you idiot, her little spinny attack only takes like 1/4 of your ki bar to block completely, and you can block mid spin so you only get hit once if you get caught by it. Stop relying on dodge so much.

>Get fucking good.
Can we fucking not.
Dark Souls thread became unbearable because of this shit. Lets be adults.

>JUST

>beat the entirety of the second mission excluding the boss
>didn't find a single axe or spear better than what i used for onroki, despite killing multiple lv25 revenants

>there are people who unironically think Nue is hard
youtube.com/watch?v=HPmUPfN33a8&t=305s#

He was pretty easy but I admit he killed me a couple times because I got greedy after getting him to like 10%

you have to get a +5 to drop you cant increase it from +0?

what does the +5 even do?

how are you getting screenshots?

The ps4 has a share button user

HOW DO YOU BEAT UMI BLOB WITHOUT FALLING IN WATER?

By pressing screenshot button

I LITERALLY killed her 5mins ago with 1kat and without Living Weapon (because it doenst charge up in bosses) and underleveled as fuck.

Just dont be greedy and dont try to dodge her attacks instead run a lot.

>The most handsome samurai

God damn my william's looking good

>tfw 30 samurai points and no idea what to get with them

How do you unlock the barber?

>you have to get a +5 to drop you cant increase it from +0?
Yes and no. If you got a nice +0 armor and you find a shitty +5 obviously you want to soul match your +0 BUT you need to soul match a +1, +2, +3 and +4 before you can soul match a +5. Thing is +5 is quite rare and only drops from the last region on NG+ and they're all annoying missions and bosses in NG+.

>what does the +5 even do?
+5 has higher overall stats.

Everything needed to ki flux properly/ki pulse dash in each stance with your favorite weapon

fuck this game's 1kat favoritism desu

please tell me I get sakon's spear after I whoop his ass

>Run a lot
NO do not this.
Her sonic blast shit will hit you even if you're sprinting horizontally.

>tfw no genetics to have hair like that

Just buy random weapons from the blacksmith until you get a patronage point. Then talk to to her and request a tome.

Can't wait to finish my first run so I can do a ninjitsu/kusarigama run

Well I'm bad as hell but I'll take minor solace in getting to the mission select screen one hour faster than the video game professionals at Kotaku

wait what? it took them more than an hour to do the first mission?

i know, but how is it worth the effort to save it and transport to pc then post?

They said it took them eight hours from start to mission select.

>spent ages farming platemail from the armored guards in the opening mission
>realize afterwards that obviously none of the gear will carry over and it was all pointless
I just wanted to be the tetsujin

I just upload it to a facebook account I made specifically for PSN screenshots and copy and paste the url into the "browse" function on here and it works fine.

>tfw polycucks spent 8 hours beating the first mission
>absolutely sure i spent less time beating it 4 times, one of which being twilight mission, and i'm not even good at this game
Wow so fucking hard to copy shit on flash drive and put it into PC, stop being a lazy fag

How the fuck do I get the Bat spirit guardian? I've seen revenants with him, and I've done all of the missions but haven't gotten him yet.

are you fucking kidding me

I knew they were shit, but eight hours for the prologue and one mission is absurd. Do they have fucking toddlers reviewing these games?

>So far Dark Souls is harder

B T F O

it's available for transmog though

Is there an infographic for some of the more esoteric elements in the game? Like what guardian spirit is best for each type of build, what bonus armor/weapon attributes to look for, etc?

Didnt hit me. Maybe because i was light armoured.

it does carry over, all that stuff is in your item box

No it doesn't. Dodging it helps, but you can dodge it by running as long as your angular velocity is high enough.

I'm finding this first level harder than when I played the alpha honestly. I don't know why. Only thing I can think is I've been playing Dark Souls 1 in between then and now. I've taken literally hours to get to the damn boat - trying to thoroughly explore but it's still a long damn time.

Am I able to find all 9 kodama in the first mission or do I have to wait for another mission later?

Does anybody know what mission unlocks groundfire bombs? Its driving me nuts that I still don't have them after getting through the first map.

Toddlers are probably better at playing games than polygon. Is it that hard to hire someone who can actually play and then use journashits to actually write stuff? It's not like they cannot make an opinion based on watching the gameplay.

>because it doenst charge up in bosses
That seem's dumb.

If it said (0/x) when you selected the mission, you can find x number of kodamas in that mission. Each region has 25 kodama, at least from what I've seen.

wow, why aren't they telling you that

it's not though? Living weapon charges with Amrita and hitting stuff doen't give you amrita unless you use that one infinite living weapon onmyo build

cool, I've been looking all over the place for them and I started to worry the game would cut them off for a later mission.

You don't have to worry that much, you can always come back and get them later. It makes it a lot easier if you get a piece of armor that gives you kodama sense so you can see them on the minimap

>Have all youngblood fashions unlocked except the body

Am I doing something wrong here

Recommend me some good magics.

magic is for pussies

>Kodama sense effect
oh

Twin raiken + guardian spirit talismans laughs at everything

I clearly can not beat the Vampiress with my current set up.
But I do not want to restart.
Is this the end of Nioh for me?

>guardian spirit talismans
what do these do

Summons your [Stand]

> Can't help but be thorough as fuck during the first level.
> Lose will to do anything but sleep afterwards due to the fact I've done this fucking level 3 times now.

I almost regret playing the Alpha and Beta. Glad I only did the other levels the game has once.

>I clearly can not beat the Vampiress with my current set up.
yes you can

oh neat, thanks boys
>tfw also preordered the physical edition and didn't get the nioh or crimson master armor with it
I got the season pass though, so hopefully one or both of them are found in some future DLC content

You get spirits from sub missions as well.

So I'm doing the second main mission and I just reached that bottom area with lots of Yokai. There was a little fucker with a turtle shell on his back baiting me into larger enemies, I died and now he's gone.
Did I fuck up bad? What does he drop?

Also what's the point of killing revenants?

is there a samurai skill that lets you do that buff that muneshige does where he makes a crescent with his blade? I know you can do his running iai that he usually does after it

haha how is enma hard just low stance her with spear haha

So if I want to run 1kat + ninjutsu, what should my stats be like?

He's like a treasure goblin in diablo, drops a bunch of loot.

Revenants are other players that died, you can summon an NPC version of them to fight for "honor" points and they will drop some of their gear. If you see a revenant wearing all purple gear, kill him and take his stuff.

>Did I fuck up bad?
No
>What does he drop?
Assorted random equips of usually good quality, basically a walking big treasure chest
>what's the point of killing revenants?
To get their shit, ochoko cups and glory

I'm assuming you played Dark Souls? That's a Kappa, think of them as being like crystal lizards. They drop sweet loot if you kill them, and a shitload of amrita if you bust their shells.

They'll also try to steal your soul from out of your anus.

Killing revenants gives you a chance to get the gear they're carrying. It's just an extra challenge for you.

heart and dex

so uuhhh is there any downside to using the armor we earned from the beta?

Is there any way to actually PVP or are we stuck with just revenants?

Why would there be a downside to wearing armor? Besides it slowing you down.

Can you invade in this game?

Yea, it's slow as fuck (beta armor & pre-order armor).

I'm a shitter, but getting better... any 'git good' guides or anything yet?

Made it pass the boss with balls on the boat last night... so still very early I presume.