When will amerilards and ausfats learn that LS engines are shit for everything except towing and hauling fatass cars...

When will amerilards and ausfats learn that LS engines are shit for everything except towing and hauling fatass cars around? Will they ever read a book on gearing and how it works or are they going to continue living in a delusional reality where torque matters for anything other than towing or trying to move pigfat cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

onpointdyno.com/2015/12/understanding-torque-and-horsepower-lets-try-this-again-with-tractive-force/
epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/comparison_of_cup_to_f1.htm
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a32584/gm-ls-swaps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never EVER seen a convincing argument that proves dohc are better than pushrods for v8s

onpointdyno.com/2015/12/understanding-torque-and-horsepower-lets-try-this-again-with-tractive-force/

That article has nothing to do with valvetrain setups. Here's one that does
epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/comparison_of_cup_to_f1.htm

Aus fags know this
Its why we only have them in big fat family sedans and utes

it's not just about doch vs pushrods, It's about having too much torque. There is such a thing, but people who do nothing but drag"""race""" swear religiously that you should have 1000ft/lbs and 2 gears. Which is shit for everything but drag"""racing""" and burnout """competitions""".

>f1 makes more power from a smaller package and has a longer life
Very convincing that dohc performance engines>ohv boat anchors

see my reply

sorry but get back to me when a DOHC engine has the same displacement and specs as the equivalent pushrod in size

no replacement for displacement

Well, what do you know, OP is a fag just like they say.

>no torque
>limited production engine
>probably costs at least $75,000 just to compete with truck engines

lmao

>damage control
500hp and 198lb
Compared to a 498lb 505hp ls7 that drops it valves in four figure miles

Would you like to compare the power and size of ohc and ohv bike engines? Bevause I'm pretty sure every sports bike manufacturer has Harley and their fat gutless ohv shit beat

maybe if chevlorlard would stop pretending the ls engine is good they could have made a decent car that doesn't get beat by a heavier car with less hp, less cylinders and less displacement.

>towing and hauling fatass cars around
But that's all americans DO.

sorry i can't hear you above the sounds of pushrods powering the most powerful combustion engines in the planet

try 10,000hp DOHCuck

stay btfo

>2.4L
>400HP
A SHIT

>needs to be rebuilt every mile

Don't you dare reply to me unless you can find a dohc motor engine that tops 8k HP

Dohc is specifically banned from top fuel

>motor engine

/bus cuck general/?

Umm, 2 stroke diesel turbo ship engines are the most powerful combustion engines in the world
Stay retarded ohvcuck

That can be easily corrected with gearing- You don't need to run a Doug Nash 5 speed and a 4.56 gear out back, you know.

>amerilards and ausfats

Hey now, Fucking Leafs enjoy the LS as well.

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a32584/gm-ls-swaps/

Btfo

>not understanding area under the horsepower curve
>not understanding how torque influences area under the horsepower curve
>not understanding that when you are on the track you can, and do, operate in a broad rpm range, which is why area under the curve is important...you won't always be within the top 1000rpm of your engines powerband
>not understanding

Faggot KYS

LS based engines are popular because they are literally dirt cheap, can make lots of reliable power for cheap, and fit into anything. They just work.

this

You don't drive around at 3000r0k on the track so your point is irrelevant
Stay btfo

/thread

pushcucks btfo