At least it's not audi senpai

bmw and porsche are still the go to brands if you want european and sporty

Implying audi isnt shitting on BMW and gaycedes

no need to imply
everyone knows audis are overpriced tarted up Volkswagens

Bmw doesnt make a sports car

I said sporty not sports car

Thats like saying a crown vic is sporty

Implying theres anything wrong with making a few cars from volkswagen look even better. Implying audi isnt running away with the good marketplace while BMW and merc are stuck with old fucks and niggers.

Audi sells less than BMW or Benz so audi isn't ''running away''
audi sells only for badgewhores who do not care about cars, hence they can get away with selling rebadged VWs at a premium
bmw's are sporty though
Mercedes could be compared to crown vics

It will always be the 1990's for me. Things are fine.

MERCEDES > BMW > AUDI

Audi's are not just rebadged vw. saying that is just stupid. they only share some of the platforms and engines. audis are way more comfy,with GOAT interios, nice upper scale engines (3.0+) and so on.

Stop shilling. Everything made by VAG is shit

>they only share some of the platforms and engines.

But that's exactly what rebadging is.......

nothing. apart from 2 active and gran tourers,i like their current lineup. especially the new 5 and 7 series.

they made the e36 and e39 then were like FUCK HOW DO WE MAKE BIG UGLY SUVS THAT MIDDLE AGED WOMEN LIKE

explain me how an audi rs6 or an s8 is just a rebadged passat or something.

hyundai stole most of their engineers

me want

german engineering

computers. fucking computers fucked up all modern cars. i'm scared to think of what my next car is going to be because all the 2000 and older cars will have odometers up in the 200's.

Is porsche literally the only good german car maker? Inclusing everything from price to reliability to driving experience

They stayed in their shit tier lane because they know Mercedes is just to good to compete with.

Nice pic mate.

Well for one their reliability went to shit after the '90s and getting one serviced outside of warranty is still an expensive proposition.

What is the Z4 then? And or the Up coming Zu4ra?