Cars

Post what car you will buy when you "make it" according to your own personal standard for making it.

toyota corolla

What do you mean making it? Like getting a full time job with a decent salary or getting rich and hitting a high six figure to a million salary?

Get the s model. Hard as brix

Whatever your personal standard is. I want to make a trillion dollars but when I have $150,000 I'll go and buy this Audi Q7

I'll move to NYC and sell my car

Audi s5 coupe

I just bought a Ferrari.

But I wanted a better one.

rolls-royce phantom

I want to start my own government contracting firm in economics

Id have a 911 as my weekend car, a 4 door loaded Tacoma as my main car, and an Escalade as the vacation car \ family wagon.

Can't beat this list.

I've already got more car than I need.

When I "make it", I may sell it and just uber everywhere

>Wanting to drive an escalade nigger wagon

You'll never make it then

Mercedes SLS/SLK

Nice car = nigger rich

I'm gonna be so wealthy I won't keep track of what my driver is driving unless she pisses me off

Ferrari 250 GTO (pic related)
>average ROI 19.4% p.a. (since 1962)
>current price ~ $50,000,000
>most expensive car in the world
>best investment among classic cars ever

cmon anonkun

My nigga. Same here. Just the right mix of prestige and quality.

rich people ride around in big suvs

this guy won. gtr power baby.

just lol @ all these mercedes/audio faggots

3rd generation subaru forester turbo.
Probably the sports model. STX
2006-2008 model.

Same as I'm driving now.
W124 Mercedes from 1992

Saleen lol

A beat up truck just to haul my boat in and go grocery shopping. A dual sport motorcycle for daily driving and cruising.

The AE86, what else?

Post pic if you're telling the truth. Ima guess it's a 458

I would like to buy a new Camaro but I'm more than likely gonna save 10k and buy a used Honda rather than be stuck with car payments for the next 5-10 years.

Honda coupe as my week day car. Charger SRT 392 as my weekend/fun car.

The BMW Isetta. I'd paint it to look like a smug pepe and then just drive around unemployment centers all day while shooting the people with a gun made to shoot pennies. I'd be living off passive income of course.

Nope, a 360.
I did a thread on Veeky Forums a week ago.

I already own a good dd car (Ford Focus) so I might buy some kid of fun impractical sports car

MFW I own a Lincoln Continental Masterrace with a driver and a lady in pink

Well, R32 and R34 too ;) And S13, and Sileighty

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaga

The next car I'm buying is a 2-3 year old toyota Camry for my wife. Maybe a highlander or rav4 or sometbing. Her 2000 camry is dying

Once i get wealthy like over 4 million i might buy a new high end corvette. Probably not though because im cheap

I'll pay someone to drive me around so probably something with comfortable back seats for me to fuck bitches in. Also a soundproof barrier between me and the driver. This serves two purposes. He doesn't have to be distracted by me banging skanks and I don't have to listen to how poor he is.