/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (Traditional Fire Emblem)
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (Fire Emblem Heroes)

>Natural 5* list for Fire Emblem Heroes
Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion (Red); Leo (Red);
Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VajBhGsVqOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spent 20 bux rolling for a lyn
>rolled only red orbs
>didn't get her or any 5*
>got a 4* roy when i have 2 5* roys

instant regret

Anna a best

thanks op

That's my husband!

Severa is the cutest and greatest! No one can deny!

welcome to the beautiful world of gacha, enjoy your stay

Takumi is kinda cute.. I wanna fuck him.

Fuck, I had my first arena loss today. It all came down to my Takumi with single digit health and a vengeance shot against the enemy's Takumi. I ended up being one HP away from killing him before I got defeated. At least it was a close match.

the bump limit is 800 stop being fucking autistic

It isn't.

-3 DEF
+3 HP

Is this a shit stat roll or not?

Anyone else having trouble linking / Creating Nintendo account? I keep getting "Access denied" Whenever I try to receive Activation code.

no bullying Veronica in this thread

REMINDER
To report and ignore any posts made by drill

So two level 1 units with the same stats will have the same growth right? That's how it seems so far leveling two of the same unit. So is there any benefit to leveling them both or should I just merge them now?

Dew x anyone makes my dick hard

youtube.com/watch?v=VajBhGsVqOM

try again

One of them might have a +4 instead of a +3 along the way. Depends how far you are willing to min max your chars.

How do I change this on NOX?

Is it worth it to start with a single good 5* or wait

Camilla a best!

Nino is best girl.

So. Why is Narcian our first event?

>Dew is a thief
>Steals hearts of women
Poetry.

get the apk dumdum

I'm more curious about why the fuck he's using axes.

no!

Be my friend.

I am
I'm just tired of reinstalling

This
#FeathersforNino

Man... Kinda wanna go gay for the Tacomeat after seeing this.

>no Runesword

At least he'll probably be an upgrade to my Camilla.

>been asleep for twelve hours
>60 stamina, down the drain

I want to bully her with my dick!

x7a7e6wjie9yBm0uure5u2r5qn5ovg0o89xsku9o
90689f476fd16f3b

why are you reinstalling?

What disease does Eliwood have in fe6?

best boy

Communications Error

FE protag father's disease.
It has a 90% mortality rate.

claimed and linked, thanks user.

>Entry cost for the event is one Clarine

So what are the odds we get Narcian as a unit from the event?

Corpus. He is the Nerevarine from Morrowind.

ecks dee rofl hehe you guys are going to go nuts when Marxander is released.
if his skills are the same ones from 9-5 then he's just horse Hector, with a weapon that's Distant Counter, a skill that's Armads, Aegis instead of Pavise, and +6 def on player phase instead of +3 atk to adjacent allies.

>not shipping Roy/Lilina

You can't deny canon motherfuckers

Glad something is coming out of this effort

He's faking it. Eliwood's trial map self is stronger than ever. The only disease he has is laziness.

I like Hana

Hopefully someone posts a Hector XML

Camilla is best girl so don't worry she's safe in my hands.

I have a new goal: a team of two 5 star Camilla's and two 5 star Hinoka's, I will use the account you gave me to fulfill this dream.

What's a good Lance unit to promote?

I'm looking for someone that can really focus on sword users. I want a mounted unit for the movement over units like Effie and Shareena. I'm currently using Jagen but I really dislike him since he offers nothing to my team and gets wrecked by simply everything.

I have some options with knights like Sully and Abel but their stat growths aren't really where I want them to be. I have almost every Pegasus knight, I like how magic doesn't really effect them but hate how hey can't really do much to heavies.

Wat do?

can heroes get their own general already

Aids.

Rate my first roll /feg/?

""""""""""""""""first""""""""""""""""

>tenth stratum

what the fuck

Cool I'll just use a mage or manakete on him too

Good luck
>No Tacomeat/Hector
Pretty shit, consider rerolling

Eliwood is the 10%.

/Feg/ would be back to cuckold posting and dead as shit.

9-5 lunatic of course. not quite like those 10th stratum assholes who have 6 skills all maxed and shit like generic knights with Growing Flame

Not a lance unit but Nowi is an amazing blue, even at 4* she has fantastic stats and skills

@167776336
(You)

I'm sure you've had better ideas than using a mage on a unit with aegis
Congrats on beating the ai by the way

Remember that any amount of dragon blood in humans will grant them mysterious appeal. Its why Roy and Corrin/Kamui was attractive to so many ladies despite being fuccbois.

How are they gonna do future story content if the level cap is 40?

Will they raise the cap?

Just make sure they are good Camillas with decent strength and speed growths. I think much of the hate is coming from people who have had low strength Camillas.

>get shit on by random abilities in training tower

That's what you get for playing gashashit.
You'll spend atleast 200 more bucks until you realise the game is shit.

who to crush

My turn?

It's very possible that at some point either the level cap will be increased, there will be stat boosting items to grind for, there will be new super powerful skills that you need to do special shit to unlock, or some combination of those

Oh they will be. The Camilla hate stemmed from one user who just hates on "waifufags" and calls her a shit unit without citing why. Then like one or two other retards joined in to be cool, because Veeky Forums is about mimicking behavior to fit in with other anons instead of understanding the board culture.

Nintendo must add an equipment system to Fire Emblem Heroes or players will quickly move on.

There is no depth to the game right now.

Are you trying to imply
>Takumi is my wife
>guys rate my reroll
>how many orbs I have to spend to max my castle
>I played fire emblem, I s-swear
posting is any better?

>train up a 3* to almost level 20
>Pull
>Get the 4* version

>depth
>gacha

pick one

That's not bad suggestion. I've just been unlucky and haven't pulled any dragons

Hasn't been a week yet. Things will happen, updates will come out. Calm your Takumis, user.

>There is no depth to the game
Welcome to mobage!

>There is no depth to the game right now.
Baby's first mobage. Just go play actual Fire Emblem.

It just means that it becomes more tilted towards Robin and other blues in general since they will slaughter Marxander. Linde will get a better ranking when Marxander is released since she likely doubles him and hits his likely weaker Res. And he has to build up Aegis which means that despite distant counter, a fast powerful blue mage will murder him despite his horse.

Might I introduce you to Granblue Fantasy?

(Don't actually play that mmo in disguise)

Camilla is shit at higher levels IF she gets str screwed. I know this from experience. But 38 isn't too bad and if she gets blessed then 40+ makes her quite decent, especially if she has decent speed. I think she definitely relies more on needing good str than most units.

Guys what's better? +atk Corrin (f) or +def Corrin (f)?

Cordelia shits on all the red units

My Camilla has like 32 attack at 40, I'm seriously considering actually replacing her with Bartre

Do i find actual game discussion better than seeing cuck every second post? I do.

> G-Guys, have you heard of gbf? I-I d-don't actually play it myself but it has depth.

WHERE ARE THE POLL RESULTS

So apparently FEH has made 5 million dollars in revenue already.

I think it's safe to say Nintendo is going to put out a lot of content to keep that insane cash flow going. Game hasn't even been out for a week yet.

>tacomeme

now you have two good units if they are good

Does anyone have the lvl40 text from Camilla?

5 hours

Def

Tomorrow