Helping a friend who's car got fucked by some shithead. They left some evidence and I'm trying to help ID it...

Helping a friend who's car got fucked by some shithead. They left some evidence and I'm trying to help ID it. I'm feeling it's a coupe by the shape. Probably Japanese. What sat you br/o/s.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/Kool-Vue-Power-Mirror-For-2006-2013-Chevrolet-Impala-2014-Impala-Limited-LH-/370874441422?fits=Year:2013|Model:Impala&hash=item5659d6dece:g:Q9sAAOSw~AVYp1Lc&_trkparms=pageci%3Ab68ed1ab-0203-11e7-93b6-74dbd180ddc2%7Cparentrq%3Aa103c3a215a0a357c846479cffe21ffc%7Ciid%3A2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gee I have no clue especially since I have no fucking idea what these pictures have to do with anything

post the front view

compare it to this. looks like a 350z to me.

They have to do with your reading comprehension.

nvm too round.

Not it. Front profile all wrong.

Seems like the manufacturer date is Oct of 16 if I'm reading right.

His car for posterity.

Holy shit.

Mirror looks modern, not many cars come in red. Find the part number of the red mirror body.

Absolely a Hyundai

traced back the part number on the actuator motor and it appears to either be a FIAT, Peugeot or Citroën

This is in the US, so would have to be Fiat.

Don't thing this is a Hyndai now that j compare the sumbol.

Or a dodge or chrysler

True. I'm trying to figure what that manufacturer date indicates. 08.OCT.16.12

Chrysler 200/dodge dart with the black lower trim missing?

aren't those screws the weird type used by German manufacturers? I heard you have to get a whole new set of drivers to work on those cars. Can't remember what they call them... I just know they're made like that to prevent stripping

Doesn't look like there's any trim missing from the bottom. I already looked at Darts and 200s, the profile looks different.

October 8th, 2016, noon

Lol, they're called torx and lots of manufactures use them now. They've been around since the early 90s.

Thanks for nothing br/o/s. And I thought you guys were supreme doxers...

m.ebay.com/itm/Kool-Vue-Power-Mirror-For-2006-2013-Chevrolet-Impala-2014-Impala-Limited-LH-/370874441422?fits=Year:2013|Model:Impala&hash=item5659d6dece:g:Q9sAAOSw~AVYp1Lc&_trkparms=pageci%3Ab68ed1ab-0203-11e7-93b6-74dbd180ddc2%7Cparentrq%3Aa103c3a215a0a357c846479cffe21ffc%7Ciid%3A2

Thats not a T. Its a 1. Jan 16 2012 production. Late model red impala

>Expecting a solid ID in less than 2 hours on Veeky Forums

Jesus.

Wouldnt count on insurance

Lol the car with that mirror is literally on the front page OP

Fuck you and this thread, no one is getting payed to help your sorry ass out, Stfu say thank you and stop bumping.

>come to slow ass board like Veeky Forums
>bitch when people aren't fast enough

Your an impatient cunt OP. You have all the info you need to get the VIN name address home phone and party affiliation of the person you need. Have fun figuring it out.

>a friend who's car got fucked by some shithead
a friend, who is car, got fucked by some shithead

there you go

and there went any chance of Veeky Forums helping you now.

you should try asking scotty kilmer he has a weekly q and a livestream on youtube

What a buster

your friend probably deserved it