/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (Traditional Fire Emblem)
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (Fire Emblem Heroes)

>Natural 5* list for Fire Emblem Heroes
Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion (Red); Leo (Red);
Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0VfmGUtK
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/0VfmGUtK

Real pastebin here

Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla Stop using Camilla

LUCINA IS THE BEST

Poll results when

RNG is cancer

Tfw no friends

reminder that op is a fag and doesnt put the correct pastebin in the OP, be a nice guy and let him know

Is Robin supposed to be slow?

9th nipland

so tonight or morning for burgers

Its okay, the real pastebin is the first post in the thread so if people dont see it then they're blind.

Just doing my duty of fixing the faggot OP fuckups.

Should put the natural 5* list in the Heroes pastebin too. It shouldn't really be in the OP as is.

I wanna fuck this.

Would be better just to have a good thread instead though

I'd replace my 5* Robin with nowi in a heartbeat if I got her

I'm on the East Coast of Burgerland so what time will that be

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352

see for yourself

Kinda.

What's the rundown on this "albeit" thing?

Probably tonight. It's almost 8am in Japan

What is Smart End

Its a shitty forced meme by one assblasted guy that cries when he sees people playing heroes

Please fix the OP. Links are incorrect

Camilla a best!

Well I hope he's ready for this thread he made to be filled with Heroes discussion

*unzips sword user*

Why won't she grow man?

>have a team of Tiki, Lyn, Takumi and Kagero
>Robin single handedly hard counters my entire team
Fuck that shit

Would you teach this child how to read?

>- atk, +res
RIP

Kagero tears through Robin if she gets the first hit.

Big sis's big tits

I'd teach her to worship dick

*unzips Peri*

I'm starting to think that her RNG is bugged or something. I get that her stats aren't the highest but it's kinda ridiculous to see so many people getting screwed

>these stats at 33
Lucina loved me enough to get perfect levels every time

Yeah, of course. How could I let Canas' nice go through life illiterate?

>drill autism poster makes OP
>people reply
its too late to stop it, might as well go back to ignore and report

Yes. I like reading.

Yeah.

His defiant speed at 50% HP gets him to some ridiculous speed when it's up, though.

Robin isn't exactly fast. Lyn and Tiki can destroy him.
Kagerou has the upperhand if she strikes first.

Not with WTA and making her deal like 5 damage. Worst part is mine is 4*, so she has even more problems

>using peri

Whatever, I'm hoarding for a Hector banner anyway.

I want to carry her around on my shoulders in exchange for being able to use her as transportation once in a while.

I got Jeorge, is he any good? I want an archer.

Coming off of the last thread, I think it's fair to say that Brave weapons are pretty shit and really need a buff. Being able to technically attack twice just fools you into thinking they deal more damage than they do, when in reality they only do as much damage as any 16 weapon user.

Compare a Brave Axe to Minerva's Hauteclere. Hauteclere doees 16 damage and accelerates active charge by 1. This means that she can trigger her active ability every other attack. Compare this to Camilla's Brave Axe, which needs 3 attacks to trigger her active. So this means Minerva has a weapon that triggers her active more often, deals the same damage and doesn't have a speed de-buff.

So basically, Camilla w/Brave Axe is objectively inferior to Minerva and Hauteclere without even taking into account Minerva's far superior str and spd. Brave weapons are also inferior to any weapon that gives 16 atk since it's the same damage but with the -spd drawback. Brave Weapons simply are not good unless they can trigger actives very often, and even then they have their drawback.

tl;dr Brave Weapons suck and need a buff badly.

Peri is pretty good, plus mine's 5*

Please tell me my Camilla did not get rng fucked. I don't want to start the game all over.

What's the big deal? Him making an autistic OP won't stop people from discussing what they want to.

So when the log in event ends and you finish lunatic story mode, other than paying money, how would you get orbs?

Just from certain events?

What does it even mean though? even when underage brats are calling everyone cucks for instance, you can tell it's supposed to mean that someone is emasculated, regardless of how true it is

Stop using Robin.

He'd be the best if Takumi wasn't able to punch people
He probably still is desu

He's discount Takumi. He's still serviceable though.

She just sucks in general dont worry

Why is Chrom so fucking ugly in Heroes

You're safe

+HP/-Res
Neither fucked nor blessed.

+Str/-Res
Hope the enemy doesn't has Tharja or Lilina

>Tfw top 100

IM HEADING FOR THE TOP BOYS!

Really strong. His special is more situational than Dagumi's and he doesn't have close counter but he's still good.

>+Attack/-HP Takumi
>+HP/-Res Tiki
>+Res/-HP Robin

So how did I do?

Chrom has always been ugly. Girls like Robin and Tharja for some reason.

Brave weapons synergize with attack buffs a lot better though. Camilla can use it well with someone that has goad fliers, and it lets her kill Takumi easily.

Who do I pair Felicia with in Fates? Everyone just bullies her and I feel bad.

Gray units are a meme and only blatanly overpowered ones like Takumi are worth using. Prove me wrong.

38 is average Atk.
The + stat is HP.

damn son.

How do you handle the AI? Any tricks or just basic weapon triangle shit?

Kagero and Jeorge are really worth using too.

To me, Brave Weapons are actually balanced in term of damage. It is just that the speed penalty is a bit too steep. Something like -3/-4 should be more fair.
Outside of that, keep in mind that Brave weapons insure you get at least 2 super skill counters, which is very important for characters like Camilla as her super skill will most likely be ready for the very next fight.

I think outside of lessening the speed penalty, they should have given 2 or 3 more ATK to Camilla as whole.

I'm using both Camilla and Hinoka, and while the former has some issue in term of damage at times, the latter really packs a huge punch thanks to her higher atk average.

I think brave weapons are a bit tricky to balance outside of the few stats changes and it is more about characters stats like Camilla that are too low.

Pair her with (You)

She didn't, but she's still not particularly good compared to Hector/Minerva/Hawkeye

I use Camilla and Serra.

Lucina's vagina nectar!

I hope you have money because you're in the Ocean of Killer Whales now user

>+Atk/-HP Takumi

You got the god roll for him.

Maria and Clarine are good, so is Kagero

Also who the fuck put Jeorge below Gordin? Is there something good about Gordin other than Brave Bow?

Hector is a meme, once people realize that 5* Bartre has the stats to take advantage of his skills, everyone will make the switch.

Different artists. At least he didn't get Code Name Meme'd

>Fae in S

She fucking sucks. I want a refund of my time and stamina I used leveling her.

Every adv has a taco so I just let Hector kill him and their blue unit and let Cordelia cleans up.

>Is there something good about Gordin other than Brave Bow?
Vantage and fuckhuge attack.

Of course I would

Not him, but I tried to grind Gordin, and he has a god awful speed. Even vantage won't save his ass if he gets double attacked to oblivion.

>A war hero has appeared, there is a chance you can get a 3* character. The general name is Na- oops it is more fun to wait

>event for 3* character

Hi anons, since i pretty finished everything i could possibly do in FEH and since that game got me a lot, i finally decided to start Awakening. What are the best tips for a newbie to the serie? Do i have to grind every team member? Do i have to choose a restricted pool of characters to play with?

I also tried to start an hard mode classic run but i fpund out is too much tough for me, so i restarted a normal classic run. I'm at chapter 7 right now.

>Tripcuck
>Using outdated lists
Fuck off

This was from today on the wiki

Bartreposter pls go.

>every dragon is in S
Nerf pls

Inside one tier, the order says nothing about being better or worse afaik. If you open the page with the tierlist in a normal browser Gordin and Jeorge are next to each other.

They aren't below stop using browsing it with a phone

But again, compare that to Minerva, who also gets an active counter to trigger her skill, which has a lower cost anyway. Granted that's just Minerva but I can't see any way that Camilla is comparable and that's partially due to her brave axe. Minerva is just an objectively better unit.

I think either brave weapons need a atk buff or the characters using them do, especially Camilla. But by default brave weapons just aren't that good with such a steep penalty for something that gives no real perk. They're the same as weapons with an active decrease but with a penalty.

>Maria
>Good
She's the worst healer and healers aren't optimal in this. Go be dumb elsewhere m

LET THE DERGON CONSUME YOU!

Pick normal difficulty, but don't use classic mode. No permadeath really fucks up the strategy side of the game, and zerging in a normal FE game really trivialize your playthrough while it can't be any other way for FEH due to its mobage nature.

One of my Takumi is +ATK/-HP and the other one is +RES/-DEF, who is the top Taco? I'm gonna feed the other one to him.

I'm going to impregnate Nono.

>+atk
That one.