Would I look like a douche if I drove this? Would I be laughed at by car aficionados?

Would I look like a douche if I drove this? Would I be laughed at by car aficionados?

I am pretty rich but I am not interested in sports cars too much and I need a truck.

Just don't put a shitty lift kit on it like a teenage boy and you'll look fine. It's a classy truck.

if you dont go offroad you will look like a faggot

I wouldn't lift it.

I wouldn't go off road either.

You planning on getting the rapetor? Or just normal 150

then just got a F150

its much better for on road duty

Raptor

The main reason is I wanted a Maserati but then I found out they need to get repairs all the time. Why would anyone buy a sports car that needs shit loads of money to repair then transmission or gearbox every 20k miles. I figured I'd just get a truck that I actually need that is also kinda cool.

Fuck that ugly POS.

This is better.

Raptor. Drive it. Not impressed... The 10 speed is weird as fuck, the fucking thing has an engine cut off when u stop at red light, it wobbles left and right (need sway bars); interior is garbage my back was killing me after an hour of driving it.

Only good things: u sit almost as high as truck drivers, twin turbo.

You want to get a much better truck? U r rich? Get a tundra, raise kit, wide kit, supercharger.

In end will be cheaper, will handle 10 times better, will last much longer.

Fuck Ford.

Don't you have some copper to go steal, Cletus?

NVM. U linked pleb f150.... Get a taco. Will be 10x BTR.

Don't you have a carbomb to set off, muhammad?

bullshit. literally every reviewer says the raptor is the best handling truck in class. even the chevy dickriders at car and driver. please shill somewhere else

Who gives a fuck what other people think? Buy it faggot.

Sure, maybe OP can put a gun rack in it and fuck his sister while he's at it.

Way to reinforce the redneck stereotype, Cletus.

Nuh. I disliked the shit out of that car.
It's not worth more than 60k.

I drove the 94k CAD all in version.

GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. waste of fucking money

stay btfo

Don't b mad cuz the dealer doesn't let u test drive high end cars.

Personal opinion faggot. U don't like what I have to say, go fuck a dragon dildo.

Stock tacos drive better than fucking raptor POS (minus acceleration)

>I am pretty rich

then you shouldn't give a shit what anyone thinks

Lmao, sounds like you know nothing about cars and are making your decisions based on cool pics you found on Google images

lol

If you actually need a truck, get a dropside flatbed. Pickup beds are shit for doing truck things.

>giving a shit what other people think about

if you're that insecure, just buy a regular truck, or buy this and don't drive like a total douche that'll get a temper tantrum when someone cuts you off.

also to add, if you're gonna use your truck for work, the Raptor probably won't be the best choice. I say that because the bed is too short to fit much shit in it, so you'd be better off with a different F-150 like a Lariat/XLT or some something with a long bed/box as it is more viable and you can store more of your junk than you would in a Raptor.