Nii-san

has nissan said anything about the z35 yet or are we still stumbling around in the dark, i feel like this is a bit much.
pic is some autismo rendition of the z35

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2017/01/27/nissan-will-show-a-z-concept-at-this-years-tokyo-auto-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?
It will just be another oil burning pile of shit like the rest of them.

Delte this

/thread

>i enjoy not letting other people enjoy things and not contributing anything of value

Nissan makes nothing of value.
Enjoy nothing

t. assmad GM fangirl

GM is on the same level of shit as nissan imo.
But whatever you say

>here's a list of my least favorite manufacturers validate me please

Google it.
Or stay ignorant.
I dont care.
I will never own a piece of shit nissan

GOOD THING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING VERSA

>typical scumbag that cant read
No surprise there

promise not to rage too hard after seeing this image, cuckhold

You know that is a last generation Corvette right? If you are going to use a C6 use a ZR1 at least. It makes more sense from a price point.

I would use a new corvette but it can't even finish a lap around the ring lol

>nissan scum is so mad about their shitty cars that their only defence is talking up a special edition car that was created specifically to go around the ring
This is so sad.
Even the GTR isnt reliable at all. They have an insane amount of issues.

lol the GM cuck got triggered

Nah man. GM is insanely unreliable.
Like i said. On par with nissan.

>They have an insane amount of issues
like failing horribly in every major journalism test?

if op's serious

autoblog.com/2017/01/27/nissan-will-show-a-z-concept-at-this-years-tokyo-auto-show/

They've been stalling on delivering anything besides yet another nismo facelift for both the z and GT-R for like 3 years now. The most we've seen from them is the shitty cuckover z concept that I'm pretty sure some people actually committed sudoku over and that one concept that shall not be named because me and many others are still rightfully butthurt about them canceling. Why are they so afraid to do anything except yet another goddamn QR25 or VQ35 FWD CVT shitbox?

Yup.
We are in agreement. Not sure why you keep posting it.

speaking about unreliable

Was kinda hoping that would kill the 787B meme at le mans being the only japanese car to win. sadly this was the time toyota's reliability had to fuck them.

how does it feel to know that LMP2 is dominated by Nissan?

I was serious and thank you guys for actual responses

So youre clinging to race car bench racing.
Which doesnt change the fact that they build shit street cars.
And you also agrue that the gtr is good. When i reality its unreliable too.
Plus you dont own an LMP2 car or a gtr.
Id be surprised if you owned a car at all.

Pretty sad desu

Two points, one: yes reliability is a big point in buying a car but if its the only thing you look at you might as well only but toyota/honda econo-shitboxes for the rest of your life. Two: where are you even getting that the GTR is unreliable?

lol he really got triggered

>google gtr issues
>tons of issues
Why wouldnt you buy a toyota or honda or mazda for the rest of your life.
Excellent cars.
Far better than nissans

>toyota
see

What about it?
You dont own any of those cars.
Nor do it.
It has no effect on my life

don't worry, I would be in denial if I were a GM or a toyocuck fangirl too

>s30 designed to be entry-level sports car in USA
>out performs porches and has successful racing record
>NISSAN desides to design a heavy, feature-laden luxury sports car with the ZX and forever ruins the car

Seriously, just make an entry-level sports car and people will buy it. Look at the BRZ. Just make a better version and you will sell. WTF are you doing?

gad dam imports no good, u need to get urself a nice american built automobile

>mfw my mom has a 240z that i get to drive occasionally

nothing funner than driving a tin can death trap with no power steering, and exhaust that leaks into the cabin. it's a primal experience

But the Z31-Z34 were great cars... they were and still are affordable sports cars. Not so much with the later model Z32s and the Z34s but comparably to other cars of the same performance they offer a much better performance to price ratio.

>Look at the BRZ.
The BRZ is a slow overpriced over hyped piece of shit. There just is not 26K worth of car in that thing.

You can google "issues" for any car and any brand
Jesus christ your a retard
neck you'reself

There's a good few reasons for all of that, and it mostly boils down to the engine being shit with a big torque dip, Subaru not wanting the 86/BR-Z to step on their WRX's toes, and Toyota's marketing being absolutely terrible.

The problem is that you can't make these cars particularly cheap any more, because they require their own manufacturing platform, which goes against what a lot of companies like Subaru and Volkswagen have been doing lately; having a few dedicated platforms that can be modified to a certain degree to fill the entire range of cars that they're selling.

RWD sports cars don't really fit into any of those platforms, because very few companies are making small, economy-tier RWD cars in the first place.

the steering on the s30 is lighter than any other non power steering car ive ever driven, you're just a pussy. also drive with the windows down, thats the only right way to drive them.

Right...
But the GTR blows up transmissions and has bad electronics that fail.
Etc etc. Dont know why im replying to a mentally handicapped scumbag

S30s drive like a tractor and got btfo by FB rx7s.
Kys scumbag

damn the GM fangirl really got triggered by this

>Not so much with the later model Z32s

What are you talking about?

You're a fucking retard, the s30 outperformed any similar car to it since it came out in 1971, you're comparing it to a car that came out literally 10 years later. It's not my fault you've got fucking spaghetti arms and cant turn a steering wheel.

Not saying the BRZ is comparable to the s30, my point is the BRZ is selling well because it is a relatively affordable entry level sport coupe. If Nissan dedicated the Z series back to its roots by providing a better performing sports car with a competitive price, they'd sell bunches. Instead they are attempting to sell a luxury sports car that doesn't outperform anything at its price point.

/thread

>Yfw thats their real ranking
Kek

mlao

lol