/meg/

Dressing up for waifus Edition, with cancer on the side.

Newest videos: youtu.be/NNG_szaXNNU
youtu.be/J_Wwyflz1Qg

Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: Who actually listens to these?

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – Official Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/NOIzH6UcoW4

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1LkU9DakU
imdb.com/name/nm1812840/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t7
i.imgur.com/PFD1R9e.jpg
pastebin.com/m2G95QYS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get in here, faggots.

First for manlets

He's now a confirmed LI too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1LkU9DakU

>He

Irob Bull ME style?

>those flat ground textures

How does this even share the same engine as Battlefield?

Uh, yeah, Jaal is a guy?

This is his voice actor: imdb.com/name/nm1812840/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t7

Is he wearing a poncho

Jaal is a dude. Here's his voice actor.
imdb.com/name/nm1812840/

I'm going to marry Tali!

And if that voice in that one trailer is him, it's very deep and has a lot of flanging.

>One barrel
>Barrel needs a floatie

Is this remnant tech, anons?

tali'zorah nar rayya

Lewd.

Pretty obvious from his first appearance he was a guy. He's way bigger compared to the female angarans or whatever they're called.

Post Samara stories

The jaw line is too anime.

one on the right looks like she'll eat my cat because i was paying more attention to it than her

>tfw will never jerk off eddrf and cuddle with him.

cute

GRANNY

CORA

>wearing blue, black & grey outfit
>one-eye'd visor
>sniper
I swear to fucking God, if he has a line about doing calibrations I'm gonna send a shit to BioWare.

From the split second we saw of him in the trailer I got the impression he's a serious guy. But yeah his design seems to be meant to draw Garrus fans back.

I want stale grandma kisses, not your manic feminist fantasy girl

"Why dont you think im cute user"

How hard is it for Bioware to make attractive female characters?

I hope they allow me to be completly vile to all these gay crew members
Krogan is the only one I like so far, because hes just a fucking krogan

>From the split second we saw of him in the trailer I got the impression he's a serious guy
Garrus was a serious guy at first too. BioWare just turned him into a fanservice character later.
They definitely made her cuter since that initial reveal, where she looked like Shrek.

Why'd they change her eye color?

It's not, they've started to choose not to.

Because white people shouldn't have brown eyes

/v/irgins

She is cute.

'Cause they knew they'd get shit for being unoriginal for giving her blue eyes, but NOBODY'S ever heard of a blonde with green eyes.

Why? Surely it would make the game more appealing?

She gives off that "crazy black girl" vibe

That's user's work, not Bioware.

I hope there are some arguments among the crew,

That would add some realism to the game.

Especially if there are alot of women on board,

you know damn well there would be constant catfights.

You know a very small minority is going to refuse to play this game just because their romantic options aren't conventionally attractive, right? On a wider scale most players won't romance anyone, as is the usual with Bioware games.

Because you're a worthless tentacle head. Also your outfit is stupid.

7 B E L T S

Miranda's thick ass.
>i.imgur.com/PFD1R9e.jpg

SMALLER

Like this?

Tumblr has lots of shit artwork but this one is pretty good.

Why'd they make Ryder look like Eddie Munster?

You stumble upon gems at times.
He's got a good nose.

You ruined it for me

shit OP, hang yourself

He looks like my grandpa

Like this kek

Looks cute like it'd be in a kid's book desu

>those 2D sprites

If it makes you feel any better I have the theme song stuck in my head now.

I can appreciate that they tried to add more expression to faces.

Too bad they failed miserably.

the hair looks like a totally different render style than the rest of the face.

Are these renders by someone else?
PURE

Photoshop, man. Painted and/or smudged.

These images are always so stupid.

Yeah they should pure super detailed hair and eye textures on this gameplay model where they'll never been seen that close

Altering the shape of her face so it no longer matches that of the face model is also good

why did she piss herself?

Oh that's why the one on the right is creeping me out, it's the eyes.

What engine can render good hair? The technology isn't there yet for hair to look like hair, only nice physics like Witcher, Tomb Raider and Alice Madness Returns, that I've seen.

So what the actual fuck is the whole point of Andromeda aside jewing more sheckels from Biodrones?

The entire premise of the game is retarded, same as the logic inside it. They literally tells you that some retarded shills from Cerberus are going to Andromeda just to get a pipeline of fucking resources WHEN THEY HAVE FUCKING UNEXPLORED SPACE IN OUR GALAXY LMAO.

Not only that, at this point of the story the technology advanced enough to understand the Mass Relays and maybe create them so you can build a way to Andromeda without spending 600 fucking years being a popsicle.

Shh, it's just a franchise reboot.

You posted this last thread and you got your answer that you've already said: they want to make more money off the franchise but they wrote themselves into a corner with ME3. We've known this for years.

Not the same guy but while I agree with you, Bioware is trying to push another triology since Dragon Age is dead and Star Wars is a massive failure thanks to EA games.

The only remaining title here to capture the fans is Mass Effect, but the problem here is simple, if there is no Shepard + the rest of the original cast it will fail, really hard.

>since Dragon Age is dead
They've already started dropping hints about the next DA game. Unless by dead you meant it's between games and Bioware needs something else to make money off of.

Why is he so perfect?

>you'll never push your MT between Miri's catsuited asscheeks

Not understanding why people would want to explore an entire new galaxy is literally autistic.

>you'll never devour user's MT

>not understanding why people would want to throw out three games worth of established lore is literally autistic

kys scumfuck shill.

Except we know why they did it, because they fucked up the setting so badly they can never go back to it, and if they did a story taking place during ME1 or 2 people would complain that they don't get to feel "heroic" enough.

>there will never be a first contact game where all your romantic choices are Turians

>The Milky Way was so... been-there-done-that. Even if I hadn't done it, someone had."

The most alien thing Bioware can design are chicken legs, 3 finger hands, a hump and a different head.

They really tried to so something different with the Yagh, the 2 of them or so we see.

At what point in Andromeda do you guys think we find out DadRyder was the big bad?

I want to honka Cora's bazongas!

Maybe about as far in as the Spectre induction scene is in ME1.

The world may never know.
The angara look like cat heads being birthed from monster vagoodles. That's pretty unique outside of hentai, right?

Turians, male Angara, and Krogan are fairly alien altogether, though we don't know what they look like naked yet. But I doubt they'll get better than that, considering what the Kett look like

End of act 1.
Calling Remnant indoctrination.
I'm surprised the plot hasn't leaked yet. We knew me3 six months before.

It's already been confirmed Dad Ryder isn't the antagonist or a villain.

He exists to deliver expository dialogue and give the sniveling protags a chip on their special snowflake shoulders.

By March 16th we'll know the entire plot.

>believing anything developers say before a game is released

un-fucking believable

>complaining about the default protagonist appearance in a game with a character creator

never change, /meg/

>not using the default characters

normie get out

Remember this?
The based Russian leak of ME3

pastebin.com/m2G95QYS

>using hideous character creator faces over scanned human faces

sickening