>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Matarcycle Erganamics Simulatar
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webbums with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
camping-pfunds.at/
ybr125owner.blogspot.com/2014/07/yamaha-ybr-125-blog-valve-clearance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my ass

Post dragon dildos.

Post gear

SUPER EUROMEET -- SEM333.png
July 29th - August 1st
Pfunds, Austria
Sign up to reserve a spot (unnecessary if you already voted on the location): docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
Camp site: camping-pfunds.at/

Anyone here ride a Ural? I am looking into them, but am unsure. I met with two dudes last weekend and rode their bikes, but how bad is the quality assurance on them? I currently own a 2016 TW200, and a 2005 DL1000(that I have put 70k miles on).

>shitter who can't ride starter pack

As a Russian i tell you that URAL is like everything made in Russia lacks quality on every part that was made here. That's why they put brembo brakes on it. If same engine would have been done by Japs it would be indestructible, but it's made in Russia so expect the worst.

Daily gear. Layer thermal and/or waterproof layers depending on weather.

Don't have any good summer gloves yet. Any good cheaper suggestions?

Alright, I am a fairly competent mechanic/machinist, but want/need something reliable, as it will replace my Jeep and DL1000.

Every russian takes some essential spare parts when driving out somewhere on their UAZ, NIVA or even URAL. Though URAL is almost extinct here. It's just a gag motorcycle for foreigners that never had anything so ... primal...

no pictures but
Tourque helmet from an aldi sale
jeans
safety T
combat boots
15 mx gloves with knuckles

Just get an old bimmer if you want a shitty air cooled boxer, at least they're reliable.

>Klim

Once a knucklehead always a knucklehead

What's your favorite color?

Clearly it's trash can blue

Kawasaki Green

>jelly because poor?
Klim is dank.

If srs

MEIN NEGRO

Lel I'm poorfag as fuck these days but klim is still overpriced senpai. It's good gear but it has such an undeserved premium.

am srs, I painted my bedroom Kawi green when I was in Middle School

Everything in the higher end adv niche is pricey, not just Klim. Only reason I haven't shelled out $1700 for a Badlands suit is that it's baggy. It's probably comfier that way but I wanna be aesthetic.

Jay didnt you scored a sweet job doing bike shit?

is that jacket padded or do you have a gut?

yea but it hardly pays shit

Anyone here have a leather moto jacket? Post pics please

Post pics of sister or mum first

Post boipucci

Niggers please leave.

Gay. You should suck dick for money like kkk.

Post boipucci

Lots of people.

Octo new pics when?

>mfw I find out Klim released a special edition version of the Badlands gear called Spec that's fully blacked out
Guys... I really don't wanna spend $1600 on gear right now... but it's all black...

We all know you like your gear like your penises, all black.

Hey dbt I'm in the market for a new sports bike I'm split between the s1000rr and 1199s pani and the usual Hiroshima screamers been riding for a while currently on a zx6rr before that a 08 cbr1000rr with a sweet potato in the exhaust solo recommendations?

>Blacked

The only thing thats blacked its ur mums pussay fagget

Gixxerbusa

Never really liked the busa my tafe teacher let me ride his big torque machine but not my style although that looks pretty grouse

Post boipucci

Lol ride his busa, big torque machine. Keep calm guys

Duc or Aprilia, Italian V's a best.

Never owned a euro except my dads 04 k1200rs and an 02 rs125 whats the duc like the other 2 are a bit ugly

Other 1 aprilia*

>Have ingrown toenail
>Had a hard day of tougeing
>Hurt like a mofo every time I shift
>Finally get boots off
>Toe is now covered in pus
I gots a feeling this is gonna hurt even more by tomorrow.

Go see a doctor and have that shit dug out. Letting that heal for 2-3 weeks without riding beats having an inflamed toe for months or years, trust me.
t. can now toegay as much as I like without pain
Though it took 2 surgeries as the first doc was a slacker and didn't remove enough.

Whiskey is the cure.

this guy is right, go get it properly dealt with, you WILL regret it if you let it sit.

Nah. Mine heal after a while. Its just since I've been cutting way too far back and I seriously need new work boots. My feet apparently grew in the last year

the engine light starts flashing and when I stop and the bike is idling the engine dies as soon as I open the throttle

wtf is wrong with my bike? This happened after I took it for quite a long ride (150 miles)

What bike?

ybr 125

Pre-2007?

its 2010.

Does the problem exist off a cold start?

no, its just completely random. no way of reliably reproducing the result.

When was the last valve check? Could also be an EFI problem. I'd start with the TPS

Oh alright. Remember to lift the edge of the ingrown nail every once in a while.
Seriously though, getting it properly dealt with is a better idea.

probably never, it is such a piece of junk

No more full denim, J?

Check there first. Looks easy as fuck.
ybr125owner.blogspot.com/2014/07/yamaha-ybr-125-blog-valve-clearance.html

What do you think of this color? It's the only one in my size. Bike is black and jacket is grey.

Looks like edgy teenager boots

more like gaytona lmao

Surely it can't be that bad and you're exaggerating, right?

new to me bike has sat for a few months since previous owner rode it. no major problems I've discovered, but today it took a while to start, and would die with any throttle. once I got it going, it would take a second for the throttle to catch up after input, and would randomly idle quite high (~4000rpm) and then back down again.

bike is a 91 cbr250rr. I'm thinking it just needs a carb clean, but if that fails, what should my next course of action be? vacuum leak checks?

What bike do you have?

>black with red text and front
>c-can't be that bad, r-right?

Cutting your wrists is less edgy

dbt, I put my bike in the shed after I fucked it up before the winter and I looked it over today. Looks like the frame isn't straight anymore, I probably need a new shifter rearset and the handles are fucked up. Should I just ditch my 250, bring it to the shop or fix it myself?

SV.
Oh, come on, it's just a color. Feel free to give a reccomendation in the same price and quality range.

Ride it. The worst thing you can do to an engine is not using it.

My 15y/o FI bike needs about 5-6 hours to ride properly again after standing still a few months

Get them in black.
A* S-MX6

if the frame isn't straight, don't bother fixing anything. that shit gets real dangerous real fast.

Alpinestars fall apart.

And those aren't touring.

Mine don't, have used them for a year/20k km and crashed with them. Some scratches and a bit worn soles is all you can see.

Get the roam2, I use them. Very comfortable, no nose sliders though what the Daytona you showed does have.

>no nose sliders though what the Daytona you showed does have
Exactly.
>Mine don't, have used them for a year/20k km and crashed with them. Some scratches and a bit worn soles is all you can see.
Well lots of reviews about Alpinestars, gloves and boots, complain about them falling apart. I'm not too keen on trying my luck.

The color on the Daytona is not that bad and the quality should be far higher. I admit it's not the color I would want, though.

Otherwise I could get these for a bit more money.

Daytonas are meme boots

A* has an average quality, they clearly don't hold up to the high quality brands, but they are pretty cheap. For me they're one of the few brands of boots I actually fit.

The Daytona also comes in grey/black and yellow I saw.

it is written off.
take it to the wreckers famalam.

>The Daytona also comes in grey/black and yellow I saw.
Yeah but not in my size, unfortunately. That model is out of production.

>For me they're one of the few brands of boots I actually fit.
How do the SMX 6 fit? I've got skinny feet.

Why do you say that?

Never tried them, but if they fit anything like the roam2 they should be pretty skinny.
My feet are also pretty skinny and they are nice and snug.

wew lad

don't hit a bump while hands free

Clearly you can't stop for 2 seconds on the side of the road, right?

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Could have, but didn't need to.

>textile
>gloves
>and fucking shorts

Getting gravel rash on my ass and grinding my dick off at bitumen won't stop me earning an income. Fucking my top half up will.

>wearing leather

yeah nah.

>Getting gravel rash on my ass and grinding my dick off at bitumen won't stop me earning an income
>muh freedom to crush
Ok, this is getting far too ridiculous now.

>his bike doesn't really slow down when he lets go of the throttle

Oh please, I'm well aware of the risks.

You seem to think that wearing full gear makes you invincible.

Get off your high horse you stupid cunt, there's plenty of people riding around in singlets and thongs with no gloves and an open face helmet.

You could get cleaned up by a truck tomorrow and your full gear won't do shit.

It's downhill famalam

If ever I need to be reminded of how many nobike underage plebs lurk here I just need to post on /dbt/

>I've never ridden anything above a 250, the post

Even downhill my bike slows down, during normal riding ny brakes are barely used.

Ever heard about big twins?

Not him but my SV basically stops if I let go of the throttle, downhill or not.
Gear isn't supposed to protect you if crash into a truck.
>stupid cunt
If we wanna go that route you're the stupid cunt who takes the hands of the handlebar at an intersection and doesn't wear gear.

Try taking your rusty, seized chain off and putting a new one on... or change out of first gear