>78 horsepower
how is this even legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rU6hweVooZ0
tts-performance.co.uk/toyota-aygo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because freedom

God damn commies

How would you even merge with traffic on an on ramp.

>This discontinued the Evo in favor of this

Better than the Evo desu

The Evo XI concept is looking nice, but why'd they kill the power?

every review ive seen of this car absolutely shits on it. this is a $8k that costs $13k. if you buy one of these you are essentially telling the world you are a moron.

I drove a 1100kg car with 64hp, never caused much problems.

This desu

You're better off buying a base fiesta

I drive a 1300kg car with 100hp, and I think it's slow
I often redline gears 1 to 3, which is fun, but also tedious
A car with a biger engine would be much more relaxing to drive

It's perfectly fine as long as the car is light.
You'd be surprised how lively they can be in city traffic.

trabant > twingo

That is true, I've driven both.

Torque curves matter.

>quotes max rpm HP
You'll almost never utilize that HP.

this is what happens your your ok with the ruskis and compromise

>it's an 'I need 300 hp to accelerate to 60 on a highway ramp' episode

It's power to weight.

You get up to speed and merge. Just like any other vehicle.

You select a low gear, go full throttle and use all of the ramp.
It's really not that difficult.

meant to quote

1650kg on 68Hp, get on my level plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=rU6hweVooZ0

As for the mirage, I just don't see it being worse than the other cars in the same segment (aygo, c1, 108 and so on), and I drove the 69hp variant.
They're all slow shitboxes that are noisy on the highway, terrible seats, dead steering, and all have too tall gearing to be enjoyable.
Like.. 100km/h+ on second gear, wtf man

>own a still slow as shit
How do eurokeks even fast?

>Be British
>Wake up
>Remind Veeky Forums that we enjoy the traditional English breakfast and they're all uncultured and plebs
>Create another thread about how only us Britons can brew tea correctly
>Make some Lipton tea to which I add copious amounts of milk and sugar in order to cover up the chlorine taste
>As for breakfast I skillfully craft frozen "pork faggots" to which I add marmite in an attempt to convince myself I actually like it
>Go to the bathroom and take a shit
>CCTV camera above my toilet spots me not using adequate amounts of toilet paper
>Fined £250
>Open Veeky Forums
>Find any thread I can about American cars, shitpost about them and how they're all terrible
>Time to leave for work!
>As I'm walking to my 400cc Renault LeHomeau I notice my neighbor Muhammad has also purchased the same car. I'm envious as his wife let him buy the Super Sport Premium Sport XTFRS-KR version which is 430cc which is a blazing-fast 34 seconds to 100kph.
>Head back inside to shitpost on Veeky Forums some more about American car quali- bollocks did my plastic door panel just fall off again
>Okay now I'm late so I really need to leave for work now
>The CCTV camera in my driveway catches this and I'm fined £500 for improper vehicle maintenance
>The fine didn't actually show up for seven days
>Receive another fine for £600 not paying the aforementioned fine within two days of the infraction
>Pull my phone out
>Make a thread on Veeky Forums about how I'm going to be driving on glorious European roads and how Americans are jealous
>Merge onto the A4
>After 28 seconds I'm finally at the speed limit
>Fined £120 for inadequate acceleration
>Traffic up ahead causing me to brake harshly
>Get rear-ended by Achmed Jihadfalafelallah
>Ask him for insurance information
>He doesn't have insurance
>Call the police
>Fined £5,000 for being insensitive to Achmed's feelings

>400cc Renault LeHomeau

Such is life in britbongistan

Because my personal vehicle is

Because Philippines or something
>Kia Rio
>Hyundai Eon
>Mitsubishi Mirage
>Toyota Wigo
You can get any of these with 100 USD down payment.
Now imagine everyone with these tiny ass mother fuckers in our even tinier roads. 4 lane roads that merge into a single one, an intersection with 2 lanes each merging to a bridge with a single lane.
Fucking kill me I need a bike.

Mom has one. It's really not as bad as reviews make it out to be.
>45+ mpg
>Basic amenities that other base cars don't have like power windows
>Doesn't totally feel like shit to drive like prius or hybrids
>100k warranty

It's already at 50k miles and absolutely nothing has gone wrong with the car, it's so dead simple. The cvt, loud, but is good. A base fiesta is manual and not ideal for daily commutes for normal people, and still more expensive

>Rio
Meant Picanto, but to add to the list
>Honda Jazz/Fit
All these subcompacts available for so fucking cheap brand new mixed with poor legislation where 10, hell even 15 year old cars that are not maintained at all are still roaming our roads as Taxis, and a public transportation system of old WW2 jeeps makes for some of the shittiest fucking traffic ever.
People need to learn to fucking walk. What the fuck can I do to fix this place other than paying taxes Veeky Forums?

This.
A 1986 carbureted 1.3L civic with 300k miles and MAYBE 60hp can get on the freeway at 70mph.
And then cruise along just fine.

By using your fucking foot

A friend of mine has an aygo with (""the"") bolt on supercharger kit. It does 0-100 in 7 seconds or so

this, its easily the best subcompactecoshitcommutebox on the market. If you want more power buy something else

I have a 1L 50hp shitbox that weights 800kg and it's enough to drive
I even shit on standard turbodiesels

>it's another "poorfags can't understand why poorfag cars are terrible" episode

its easily the best subcompactecoshitcommutebox because it's the only subcompactecoshitcommutebox released nowadays.

go to literally anywhere else and you can witness suzukis anally raping these shitboxes without lube

meant released in usa*

real racers don't relax behind the wheel

For the price of a mirage with air conditioning you can get a barely used manual fiesta that come with adequate power and air conditioning.

Kys pare and all of your problems will be solved.

Will this be the hajirogu of the current day?

how do even get power figures that low? with valve timing and improved fuel injection shit i didnt think it was possible
what is it a .5 litre or something

Its car meant for the turd world and sometime they tax power.

WOT on on-ramps, always heel and toeing while going into corners, tires screeching

Shit's fun

I'd call the police to report reckless driving.

And the cops would see a turd and do nothing.
Mind your own business normie

>reckless driving
>car is so gutless that you never break the speed limit and get over taken by soccer moms in minivans

What commie shit hole do you live in where getting a little lead footed in a 60hp shitbox can get you in trouble with the cops?

Literally got a ticket for "too many revs at a stop" when I was 16 for revving a 1994 Camry with a modest wing.

I ask again: what commie shit hole do you live in?

Carolina du Nord

It's francais, so not a shit hole.

>he didn't argue it
Stay cucked by the system

IIRC it wasn't a "moving violation" that affects insurance so it was no bother.

>How would you even merge with traffic on an on ramp
By accelerating up to the appropriate speed instead of wasting your time bench racing. Faggot.

>manual not ideal for daily commutes for normal people.
what the fuck? Is this what people who only drive autos think?

You try eating McNuggets while heel-toe-ing and 3-4-5-ing in traffic.

>Sure am glad i got a manual
Kek

Who else remembers that fucking idiot who spent 30k and bought two of these?

>not just leaving it in 1st and replacing your throwout bearing at 200k miles instead of 205k miles

>leaving it in first
>holding in the clutch
>after a long annoying day at work
No

I bet you never drove a manual, user. Especially a good one with a torquey engine where you can stay in third gear all the way from zero to 70mph. Fuck the traffic, if I'm feeling lively I'll shift. If not, I'll just stay in third.

I remember reading articles about the Mirage when it first came out that called it "the worst car made in the last twenty years," and "a danger to everything on the road, especially itself," and "too below par to recommend in a market that also contains its Korean rivals."

And yet people still bought them. I literally can't wrap my mind around that.

Ive actually never owned an automatic.
But i wish i did.
Im so tired user.... so very tired

>cheap
>cute
>great warranty

You can finance one for cheaper than what people spend on a phone plan every month

>in gear at zero miles per hour
That's called stalling, user.

I bet automatic has nothing to do with that. Change your job. I just did, that made a fucking world of a difference.

>the worst car made in the last twenty years
Reviewers are basically hating on a geo metro with a fucking warranty as some form of safety features. For commuters that's enough for their driving needs. Reviewers can't stand the idea that for some people cars for a to b driving w/o any excitement or social status is fine for some people.

>stalling
Not when you've got enough torque to take off in third.

Yeah, it's dumb, lazy and bad on the clutch, but fuck it, I indulge myself once in a while.

I do. Almost every day. Its not hard because you can take a brief pause to shift. Literally difference of a few seconds.

C U C K E D

I ride a baiku with 180hp that weighs 200kg. Cagers eternally btfo.

You accidentally added an extra "0" there

Oh, so you're pumping the clutch the entire time and just not shifting? I don't think that solves the problem people like have with manuals.

Not the entire time. Just to get off standstill. Then it's in a comfortable RPM zone all the way till 40-50mph - of course, I won't want to be cruising like that, but in stop and go traffic it'll do just fine.

But V8 definitely helps.

>you accidentally added an extra "0" there
>180hp baiku that weighs 20kg

HOLY SHIT WHAT

>he requires more than 80 HP in a car thats prolly below 1 metric ton in weight.
Get a load of this guy. Less weight is favourable to more power in most cases.

Power to weight ratio, you mongloid.

Preferably you know how to drive before you get on an on-ramp.

Veeky Forums makes fun of the Mirage but I can guarantee that it's faster and more agile than 25 years old shitboxes that most of you drive.

t. subcomshit owner
I just got stuck in a deadlock because of dumb fucking jeepney drivers.
The faggot behind me in a Picanto kept his fucking horn open because he's wondering why I'm not crossing the intersection when it's fucking obvious that I will just get stuck in the middle of the fucking intersection and causing the other lane to get stuck as well.
I fucking hate you.

easily... have you never driven a car before?

>I can guarantee that it's faster and more agile than 25 years old shitboxes that most of you drive.

>1992 Toyota Corolla
>135hp
>1000kg

See me after class.

this. I regularly go 150km/h in my 65 HP shitbox, which is probably faster than 90% of this board ever went in a car.

>Not including units

Kph or mph?

Sounds about right

You're joking right?

Is this a yourop exclusive? I'll have to resist the urge to BTFO every single one of these I see on the road. Fucking 4 times less HP than my car. That's fucking absurd.

>defending this piece of shit
>t. drives a golf cart

dont drive a manual as a DD if this is the traffic in your area

heck actually, move out of your shithole if traffic is that bad.

>living in Pajeet land

>"The worst car for sale right now"
>"The worst car built in the last 20 years"
>"So below par that it's impossible to recommend when [Hyundai and Daewoo] exist"
>"A danger to everything on the road"
What part of these quotes from professional automotive journalists makes you think this is anything but a worthless pile of shit built to exploit idiots who think anything new is automatically better than anything used, even if it only has 4 digits worth of miles on it?

Close but no cigar. I drive a Mazda 3.

Metric, desu I thought 0-100 would give it away as one would need to be batshit insane to go 100 mph in what is basically a smart car

tts-performance.co.uk/toyota-aygo

This one. Add with it a nice better flowing exhaust and nicer rims + tired, and 7 seconds is a reality

These"journalists" praise crap like the Fiesta so their opinion cannot be trusted.

Best car on the market.

I've had a 2015 Mirage for about a year now. It has 74 horsepower, even less than the 2017. I paid $10.6k for it brand new, 8 miles on the odometer. At that price for a new car with a 100k mile warranty it was a deal. Averaging 40+ mpgs, about $12 to fill up. I'm 6'1 250 lbs and I fit in it now problem. It is a slow car, but for city driving it thrives. It's a reincarnated Geo metro to put it simply.

How poor are you? even mcdonalds workers in america can afford a v6 camry

>0 to 100 in 25 seconds
>Volkswagen

lol

manual transmission cars can keep rolling in idle, no need to hit the gas or clutch

Auto is easier/simpler to drive for non enthusiasts whether you want to admit it or not, but you wouldn't know since you're autistic

lol maybe for burgers
people who were raised on manual often have issues with automatics like forgetting to be on the brake if you don't want to go forward

>forgetting to be on the brake if you don't want to go forward

user... I...

More traffic, more people, different roads

Where are you from and I'll tell you exactly. Bet you won't cause you're a little bitch

Uruguay, why?