youtube.com/watch?v=ZThJwsMhYME&t=23780s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kak40I4p8xg
youtube.com/watch?v=MvOOeqTcruE
youtube.com/watch?v=YZhtijTgNh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for our boi GambaGroochian

I hate this meme

who here's going to do the 12 hour speedrun challenge

How many times will you make threads before you realize this general has overstayed its time?

Speedrunning as a whole has overstayed its time

GDQs are the only thing keeping the hobby alive

Cincinancy > Adrian

Actually we need our own board

youtube.com/watch?v=pjbRONVTIp8

The Zero Time Dilemma

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

the state of this thread is fucking sad

Sad!

Many such cases!

as with all problems in speedrunning today, the root cause can be traced back to The God Gamer Stigma

i want to FUCK a loli

rollqt...

Do any actual speedrunners even browse these threads anymore? Back in the day we had Trihex, Brossentia, and iateyourpie shilling themselves. We had /srg/ runners like Duke, Skeletonbill, and Beneziaa posting, and we even had some lurking runners posting their splits. Is it all just speedrun memes and gossip now?

What do you think?

I run my own obscure game that nobody but myself and 4 other people on the entire planet care about

I speedrun. It's just that nobody believes me when I say I do. I feel like many people who use this board are in denial about actual speedrunners posting here.

Duke, SkeletonBill and the like were never, ever runners. Ever. They jumped on a fad and were not passionate about it, like most people who joined the honby after AGDQ 2013.

Joke's on you, I run Life too.
I fucking hate it.

srg is eternal

No it isn't, it's a meaningless shithole that a few people are obsessed with and will be dead soon.

>when you see someone bring up srg to a streamer and they have no idea what they're talking about

It's a special type of autism to do such a thing

Word.

NASA marathon is organized by someone who is anti American. I cannot and will not support it, and I urge you all to do the same.

seems chill

weekly reminder that GDQ LLC still refuse to have a feedback thread for AGDQ because they are scared of the backlash they will get.

cry about it

GDQs have successfully crushed all the competition (ESA, NASA, RPGLimitbreak) they don't need to pander to the peons anymore.

Could one of my bois please hit me up with a stream? Thanks in advance

>pastebin.com/i0JBt0d0
>when you no longer care enough to try

more like trying to find a way to stay relevant and keep the viewers so he can earn his twitchbux

Friendly reminder that Narci will REVOLUTIONIZE speedrunning when BotW comes out.

Just you watch.

birdxlaugh

bonoboxhowl

stop forcing this shit meme

hunterxhunter

Why are there so many Squid nuthuggers in this thread? Just go along with the joke instead of being a wet blanket.

buttxhurt

Will BotW be a high execution high adaptability speedgame or more pure execution Nintentoddler crap?

grindmonkeys don't exi-

stop crying, your obsessive unfunny posts have been shitting up the thread for like 2 years, move on

Cosmo is fucking losing it

Obviously new splits.

seeing old cosmo makes me all sad and depressed desu

will he ever come back?

>click on the stream
>he's already crying
lmao

how can you stand listening to his lipsmacks

It will be a Minecraft-tier speedgame.

*smacks lips*
so hol up

squid very clearly exists tho

so u b sayin

it's just inane drivel
I can pick out a hundred lines that would instantly make people dislike him, and he can NOT figure out where his viewers have gone

I don't know how he can be that fucking delusional, or if it always was

>well, I'm perfect, so they must have never liked me to begin with

so hol up

WE WUZ

Thank goodness. Great runner and streamer.

I watched him once and it was boring as fuck. The only games he's good at are monkey meme games nobody runs.

Check the leaderboards bud, popular Playstation speedgames. Great runner and streamer, as I said.

>Ape Escape 2 - 39 players
>Ape Escpae 3 - 31 players
so yeah, like i said, nobody runs them.

That's a decent amount for non-nintendo. He's excelled in them too. Great runner and streamer, as I stated before. Any more obsessive hate posts?

BOTW will be a 10/10 game and a 0/10 speedgame

>That's a decent amount for non-nintendo.
What does it being non-nintendo have to do with anything?
>He's excelled in them too.
It's not hard to excel in a game noone runs.

Because only Nintendo games have a lot of runners.

That's still a decent amount of runners, and you can still optimize a game even if it doesn't have 500 runners. They're good runs, give them a watch.

Great runner and streamer, as I said before.

Based.

less stars => more skilled required
70 stars requires more skill than 120 stars
but the skill gap from 70 stars to 16 stars is even bigger
and the skill required for 0 stars shouldn't even exist mathematically, no wonder only nippon god gamers can do it

>Because only Nintendo games have a lot of runners.
That's not true at all. Just quickly skimming the games page on speedrun.com I've counted 11+ non-nintendo games with over 100 runners.

>you can still optimize a game even if it doesn't have 500 runners.
If you only have 31 people contributing to your speedgame (probably much less actually contribute) and you've optimized it, it means it's a simplistic and easy speedgame.

It's still a decent amount, my dude. Especially for PS2 era games. Hope to see you in his streams! Peace! Based Squid.

>i'm gonna be SO famous when botw comes out
>especially when i sob on stream i'll rake in the cash FOR SURE.

Check out the runs, you'll be pleasently surprised. Sick speedruns! Later dude.

Wow, Wand of Gamelon sure has a lot of runners for a CD-I game. What a good speedgame it must be!

is he just filling his channel with whatever videos because of monetisation?

his last few were actually taken from misterhyrulegamer compilations for god knows why

yes

take any footage of you from agdq that you can and monetize it cosmo you idiot i know youre reading

looking to get into speedrunning, figure id pick something obscure to start with.

had alot of fun with this shithole of a game as a kid, would it be a good place to start?

will this lead to cosmeme's suicide?

No one else has ever speedrun it, so it will be a guaranteed world record. Definitely a great start to a speedcareer!

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=Kak40I4p8xg

>18 minutes

o-oh. okay then

*grinds 18 hours a day*
ME SPEEDRUNNER!!!!!!!!! NOBODY ELSE SPEEDRUN!!!!!!!!!!! ME ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH OOH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!!
*bird laughs*

grindxmonkey

*recoils*
*is injured*
*suddenly shrinks back
I've been found out!

What does this garbage even mean?

*banshee screeches*

Why so dead, serg?

because we're all busy fapping to you, loli.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvOOeqTcruE
youtube.com/watch?v=YZhtijTgNh4
Reminder to flag cosmo's channel if he reuploads your memes.

quit shilling your shit already, none of it is funny

fuck off tranny enabler