Men VS Women leadership. discuss

Men VS Women leadership. discuss

Men .
/thread

+ elaboration

I'd say women can be stellar in leadership, but not many actually want to be leaders. Those that do usually have highschool level complexes they never grew out of.

hence, when you have a woman and a man vying for a leadership position, look very very carefully at the woman. she could wreck your company if she feels you wronged her.

On the other hand, with men you have the issue of them becoming extremely placid in their position and losing interest in advancing the company, only in reducing their own workload.

I've worked for just about as many women as men, and I've got to say 9 times out of 10 woman managers are absolutely horrid. Anyone that has shit logic and is wildly emotional has no business in management, which disqualifies most all women.

When I was a lot younger I worked in a small warehouse, got a new manager which turned out to be this dipshit female. She had no spatial distribution skills... she'd come up with these hair brained ideas to rearrange the warehouse simply based on she thinks it would look good. (we're talking heavy ass boxes that don't move themselves / no machine assist). She would also direct me to bring out all this shit to the sales floor that there wasn't room for, completely piss of the sales people, and then ultimately have to bring it all back. It was the first and only job I've ever been fired from. Never had a writeup or had been late or any negative marks whatsoever. I made the mistake of telling her I had been having some health issues and I guess they got scared I was going to fuck them somehow and the bitch fired me a few days later without giving me any reason.

Now I am making good money moving up the corporate ladder. Doesn't change - women are shit managers.

All of my woman bosses have been C- or worse. Thanks, but no thanks.

I have a woman manager who I like but makes mistakes all the time and blames everyone else. She's on vacation now and the president of our company wants us to redo her filing system because we keep losing important files. We've found so many of them randomly thrown in the wrong folders and shit like that

And each time she had blamed us for not giving her the file

My boss is a woman and is very good at her job. She gets frazzled easily but is never pushy with us and lets us do our jobs with little oversight when we prove we do them well. She's also very understanding of my shitty birth defects in my legs and works with me to find ways to do my job without breaking all my bones.

Every time I have a female manager I doggy dick her pussy.
After that I tell her to back off or I will tell her husband.

Walk around like a rabbit

What?

Men are the dominant gender. Always have been and will continue to be so.

Stop making these threads. We know water is wet.

Kek

never had a female boss so i can't exactly say which is better. female teachers in school were not that different from male teachers. males usually gave less fuck about appearances at class but scored more harshly.

Women.

They read you bedtime stories.

if they can talk in bed then your dick is too small.

There are more men that are bad male leaders than there are good female leaders, but it doesn't change the fact that women are mostly just dramatic idiots.

how did she got promoted to manager with such shit decision makign

one thing i know about the job market is that you don't promote fuckups

>one thing i know about the job market is that you don't promote fuckups
then you don't know much about the job market. nepotism and political correctness reign supreme.

you seem to think competent people with real skills are pushed into management...

the truth is management work kills any true coder or engineer. it's a different world i had to do both management is really all about talking to people being nice to people you fucking hate and remember deadlines and be good at making excuses up.

Charismatic leaders are not common, and even less common are female charismatic leaders.

So most femeale leaders are transactional leaders, but they need authority. Women are usually perceived as weak, so most female leaders are necessarily bitches.

On female only organization, less bitchy women can't gain authority because of the backstabbing inherent to female relationships. So on female dominated fields, instead of efficient bitchy bosses, you'll have cunning bitches as bosses.

You're not going to get a discussion really, just a bunch of misogynistic comments from bitter """redpilled""" manchildren.

then make a comment then
what do you think

Women are excellent managers and status quo maintainers.

Men are excellent leaders and risktakers.

full stop. Pick your poison. Death by stagnation or death by explosion.

women are good low-mid managers, older men who are over thrills are GOAT upper management

Women are good on the ground floor with the proletariat and assorted rabble, providing there aren't too many other women to start drama with

men are better at making important decisions and being the "asshole" that does the dirty work like firing

I have a business with 10 employees, all men.

white tshirt has cock?

I'll never work under a woman manager again. In my experience, women in the office are hormonal, emotional, illogical, passive-aggressive, and have a propensity to gossip.

And when it comes to actually doing the fucking job, men are almost always more competent.

dunno my favorite person at my company is a woman. she is kind caring can always be counted on has a great sense of humor and a fucking milf.