>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Are you new to bikes? Read this:

>Webbums with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Unpainted-ABS-Complete-Fairing-Kit-Bodywork-Frame-HONDA-CBR600RR-2003-2004-F5-03-/162075753365?fits=Year:2003|Make:Honda|Model:CBR600RR
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
camping-pfunds.at/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Kawasaki headlights

early for underseat storage
post your bike's trunk

Second for uncomfortable seats.

How do you think they will fit skinny feet?

Pic related

Anyone have experience with fairing kits from this eBay seller? Their username is MotoChoice, seems to be the cheapest place for a kit.

I know most aftermarket kits require some fudging, just wanna know if any anons have experience with this place in particular.

ebay.com/itm/Unpainted-ABS-Complete-Fairing-Kit-Bodywork-Frame-HONDA-CBR600RR-2003-2004-F5-03-/162075753365?fits=Year:2003|Make:Honda|Model:CBR600RR

i bought a tiny tube of superglue today, put it in the little box under my seat, on top of the disc lock and when i got home it was gone :'(
£3 lost to the ski demon

Expect fitment to be iffy, fabrication may be required

Probably pretty good. I have really wide feet and the boots took a few weeks of breaking in. As long as you're not classed as a proper 'narrow' size, you should be fine. I'd try going half a size smaller than other boots though, as they're longer and have more space in the heel than my RST or Sidi boots.

Comfy photo

>uncomfortable seats
>1198
Not even that bad.

fitment will be iffy, I've heard stories from a guy I know who drag races about them having a tendency to melt under hard riding so keep that in consideration.

thanks, took it climbing the roofs (rooves??) or my city

Yeah, I guess it could be worse. How's the F4 on longer journeys? Wrist-heavy?

Longest I've ridden on it at a time was 5 hours. Main points of strain were cramped legs and a sore lower back. I put as little weight on the bars as possible so my wrists are fine, and the cramped legs were more because I raised the rearsets a bit too far and not really the bike itself.

What happened with the guy who was flipping his shit yesterday evening over aome guy owning a cruiser?

>might of lied

hahahaha wtf my god.

Melt? Like from the heat of the engine?
I do ride hard sometimes, but I'm sure he's not drag racing stock engines. Probably dealing with higher temp than I would.

In any case, I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the input, user.

Are you old? Want to ride a motorcycle still? Are you ok with ruining the fun part of riding bikes?

Boy oh boy, do I have just the thing for you!

I don't know what is more gay
Trike conversions
or Spyders

you are

rekt

What a smart bloke! He should also put a system like this in the front for maximum stability.

I just wish we could make like, a motorcycle with four wheels and a roof so that you don't get wet. And also multiple seats.

But this is just an utopic dream, where where all people drive motorcycles on four wheels. That would be utter madness, wouldn't it, my fellow chaps?

probably in his hugbox now

SUPER EUROMEET -- SEM333.png
July 29th - August 1st
Pfunds, Austria
Sign up to reserve a spot (unnecessary if you already voted on the location): docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
Camp site: camping-pfunds.at/

Def not riding the bike he refused to post

how would you Veeky Forumstists deal with this situation?

>Pull bike up incline out of reach of door
>put bike in gear so it doesn't roll back
>open door
>hop on bike and ride out

Alternatively you could probably use a selfie stick or something to press button

is it an actual gate or just one of those fiberglass paddles?

Would a sidestand be enough to hold it on a steep slope?

Someone convince me I won't die on a track getting passed every 7 minutes by bikes with 30 or 40mph more speed at the end of the main straight.

It's a giant metal gate.

the onus and responsibility is on them to over take safely. Where I raced, it was only on the straight.

Git gud

No. That's why you put it in gear.

With the rear brake? You haven't specified you can't reach button.

>sell bike
>buy car

Does the gate "see" something blocking it, making it not close?

>Def not riding the bike he refused to post
last thread had quite a few people getting called out for not posting bikes they claimed to own

>Wait for a car to go in front of you
>get someone else to push the button
>can you reach the button? Ride up, push button go through gate
>Ride into the gate as fast as you can.

what should I look out for on a Daytona with 25k miles

I recently bought an Africa twin.
Holy fuck it is massive.
Big and comfy though. Can't wait to go on some adventures on it.

Tape the button.

Welcome to dbt friend

But how can I trust them if they've never seen a 300 in their life?

Actually how does a supermoto compare for relative speed at different parts of a car track anyways, there seems to be more of those for whatever reason.

>buy cheap BB gun
>roll to bottom of ramp
>take aim
>push button with sikk shooting skills

You mean didn't feel like posting shit, because some autist was losing his shit.

You won't. I've joined track sessions that had liter bikes and 10 year olds on 125s.

You'll be fine.

Probably doesn't have heat shielding. Easy fix, there's material all over ebay.

>Actually how does a supermoto compare for relative speed at different parts of a car track anyways
most small bikes and big single dirt bikes seem to top out around 180km/h. You will be fine mate. Just let them pass on the straights, maintain your line in the corners.
Their bikes will probably be much more expensive than yours. If they cause a crash they might lose their licence, be sued civilly or charged criminally.
Should be fine mate.

its fun and not as scary as you think. if you think people are riding too fast for your pace then just get off for a bit.

Maintain your lines through the corners, dont swerve in front of them on the straights, and youll be fine. Theyll avoid you unless you do something stupid

Daily reminder that Real Motorcycling™ is slow speed control

Daily reminder that real motorcycling is whatever the hell you want it to be. Just ride a bike and enjoy it.

> learned how to ride a motorbike first, now learning how to drive a car
> it's comfier and less stressful

tfw cager scum at heart

>comfier
Sure.
>less stressful
I always feel miles wide in a car. Do not know this feel.

I disagree, I feel paranoid and get road rage in my car; never gotten mad on my bike.

> it's comfier
true
>less stressful
I also don't know this feel. It more of an annoyance that I can't fit into places to pass that my bike would make easy

>Get bike out of storage after 5 months
>Fires up right away, rides like a charm
i love my baiku

>it's comfier and less stressful

u fooking wot m8

>car is fuckhueg
>accelerates slow as fuck
>have to "find" park space instead of parking almost anywhere
>lane changes are a pain because car
>can't filter

I had to drive a car for the first time in 2 years to pick someone at the hospital and it was awful. There's so much sensorial stimulation while riding that I almost fell asleep 5 minutes in while driving. It made me realize how (even more) fun riding everywhere actually is.

It can be a bit more convenient when it's raining or cold (don't have to take a million layers and waterproof gear with you) but that's about it for me.

I think you're definition of comfort might be different. My truck is a couch, with suspension that makes you not feel anything and it has the added bonus of a greater, a windshield and doors that allow me to wear whatever I want when I drive it.

My Acura also has like 4 different kind of heaters.

Physical comforts have motorcycles trumped.

It still makes me feel like I want to throw myself off the nearest bridge which isn't comfy at all.

Fuck I hate riding in a 25 mph wind, especially when I'm drunk. Good thing I wasn't wearing a helmet.

Read that as Kowalski

so im getting hooked up with this sportster in may when I get my M class. how do yall feel about shoppers?

my ass is prepared for blasting

Get a more feelsy car then

this is what im shooting for

Cool, now to overcome the idea of my second most expensive possession being a leather suit.

>harley

$189.00 for a 5 year combination hunt/fish license today. I guess I'm all in for awhile. But fuck!

choppers*

Evo sportster is pretty damn reliable.

Neat. Try not to rekt it

You shouldn't put much stock in those.
>turn single bulb burns out
>reported as "unreliable"

I put all my outdoorsy money into skiing as a physical activity. Camping is free :^)

No I like my car. Every other car I've driven has felt inferior to it. I like my bike even more though.

Camping CAN be free, in some places. You still in Colorado?

That is fair.

I just go to BLM land or find a forest with buddies. Then do whatever you want.

And yes

Harleys are as maintenance free as you can get. Belt drive and no valve adjustments. Simple to work on and easy access to everything.

I thought sportsters were girl bikes.

Bring out local memes!

motorcycles are for everyone :)

its well worth it. i've crashed a good four times in mine and have zero holes and have had zero skin rash. I suggest one with plated shoulders and knees if you can afford one, i've come down on my shoulder twice and it saved my collar bone and shoulder both times.

That's a of effort there

I often like the primitive free camp grounds in Colorado...but the best ones are up engineer passes or cattle trails up inna mountains. Benn 6 years since I stopped camping and fly fishing in Colorado. My buddy died so I haven't wanted to go by myself. But I should maybe take my nephew or something.

Only the pink and lavender ones.

I agree, I like just bringing what we need somewhere that people aren't, shooting a bunch of guns and then making a fire and then leaving. It's fun

Aren't they though? I don't know much about harley's but my aunt has one and I've heard they're girl bikes.

im not afraid of a little wrenching my dude

It's true. I have a picture of a bear in Russia riding a motorcycle on my laptop.

I was just memeing you, harley is one of the highest on the customer satisfaction reports and I own an Italian bike so it's not like I'm in a much better position.

Post sexy smokers

as neat as these are, I would never want to own one. A 2 smoker dirtbike was enough of a pain for me the few years I had it for.

just because you know a female that rides one doesnt make it a girl's bike. more women will choose the sportster because typically females are smaller, so a sportster would fit better than a big twin. small bike =/= girl bike

its gonna be my first bike, so i want something i can afford and learn on. eventually when i can afford it and have enough riding eperience, ill get a shovelhead or whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

>lewd

You just haven't met the right one for you.

It's not JUST that, I've also heard it was a girls bike by multiple people multiple times.