/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Wolf Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg4g4Q3zt0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want furrys to leave

You guys notice that every other universe seems to have a varying cast of fighters gathered from around their respective universes. Where as U7 Is everyone from earth?
Like i know we have to include main characters, but not even 1 or 2 "this guy/girl is the best fighter in X galaxy so we picked him/her up"

Nth for tall

Buutts

Here we are as promised for boat user

If you want to be technical, Goku and Vegeta's from Planet Vegeta, Piccolo's original self is from Old Namek, and Buu is from the center of the universe IIRC.

Everyone else is from Earth tho.

Hail the feared one

I didnt mean like planet of original origin, i meant like all the strongest people in the universe happen to be gathered on one planet and are all friends.

We dont have anyone stronger from anywhere else in the universe, no one stronger than krillin, roshi, 18, 17, tien (not saying they are weak, just saying that there have been people encountered thus far that could stronger)

do you like....carrots?

7 of the fighters are undeniably the strongest mortals in the universe. Making the remaining 3 some aliens that would be marginally better than human z fighters is not worth it.

Also, Beerus doesn't have much friends.

You know what'd be cool? If in Universe 6, Cabba taught other Saiyans how to go SSJ, and those Saiyans figured out ways to go beyond.

Like Fem-Broly figured out Legendary, someone else figured out SSJ4, another figured out Pseudo, and so on.

I wonder if they ever give CaCs a legit Super Black Kamehameha will they nerf it from the original?

FUCKING ACE user!

my sides are in Universe 9 right now

And have a bunch of different Cabbas running around ?. No thank you.

>Good morning chrono.jpg

QUICK, GIVE ME YOUR OPINION.

Who abuses meta moves/builds the most in dbg?

Basil - Naked Red Wolf
Lavenda - Hillbilly Wolf
Bergamo - Beat up in the OP Wolf

Since Buu's fighting Basil, it'd make sense for Gohan to fight Lavenda and Goku to fight Bergamo (like in the OP).

Also, I'm guessing the grey coyote fella is also from Universe 9.

Thank you kind user.

Matos

When did Basil Brush get so buff?

I'm tempted to shop various rares I've found over the Cronos.

More like Basil Buff!

I just got to the last tournament are of Dragonball and holy shit

>Tao comes back as a cyborg
>best Chi Chi
>Goku is op as fuck now
>Piccolos smug levels rival Black

this show is so good

OG DB was fucking TOP tier

I want to put my fist in Berryls face

You have to pull your fingers down and curl them up in order to make a fist, baka

Like this?

Just make sure you face the right way silly saiyan.

But this is just getting gooood

>that health
>that stam
>facing the wrong direction

Clever girl
youtube.com/watch?v=gg4g4Q3zt0s

I remember that supenova
I remember laughing when I dashed under you and it missed.
You can't stop me tho Lima

>impliying you can reach berryl's face
when will they learn

That was not me!

Shit, outdated meme, but here you go anyways, goodnight

When is best boy's best form going to be playable?

The DLC after this one, so like midsummer.

Things get slow around this time of day, so I'm gonna ask y'all to show me your stats.

My winrate with Taino really plummeted after the meetup where I just used Pure Form and nothing else.

I only have over 50% with my Buufu.
With other races is either sub 50% or just 0.

But then everyone will know how doodoo I am and my secret characters yet unrevealed to the world of the dbg

I'm glad you got as much if a kick out of it as I did.

Do you think the needler sword is going to be a super, or an ultimate?

Haven't really bothered with PvP on my other CaC's.

Goten is going to have a hard time with girls in the future...

You could always show just your main character! But then we'd know who's hiding something and you'll forever be suspicious.

Your winrate is actually better than mine by quite a bit, haha.

Yeah but i have not even done half as many matches as you, so mine can still go down by a lot.

Nah, with how good you are, it can only go up from there!

Good? nah.
Besides pretty sure you kicked my ass most of the time we fought.

I just have billions of hours of experience. Even if I don't do any of that "training" or "practice" stuff, it still makes a huge difference.

Even then, you come really close and even beat me a bunch of times. Some of those times you're even totally stomping me!

Ok /dbg/, show me your presets, prove to me that you have style and grace.

You'll never as fabulous as Zamasu, but you can try, I believe in you.

Nobody fights with as much style as me.

The image is a little outdated. The casual preset now has "Vanish forever!" as its Soul and the "Dancer" preset has actual pants.
I also swapped Bomber DX and Double Sunday around on the one between those, because their placement bothered me.

well one of us is going to have to change

>hey, kakarot, you said you dick was pretty big, rrright?

Top right is your best looking one, you should use it more often.

Eh sure. Tfw wanna make more presets but don't wanna delete one.... more presets DLC when?

>still no release date for next DLC just 'soon'
>don't even care about it, just want Bluegetto, Blackrose and the Zamasu's already
>probably wont get them till June at the earliest

Top right is also your best looking one. Nice colors on the one below that, I did basically the same combination.

>English patch still isn't out yet.
My wait for this game will never end will it ?.

2 in 1!

Slowly but surely increasing my w/l though i'm more than happy I finally got it over 50 and that's good enough for me!

And the presets are a mess that I usually just use to quickly select a costume and then mess about with the skills on them again, like taking Parapara off the GT set before I accidentally start dancing in the middle of a fight. Wish there was more slots or a way to separate costume sets from skills.

Thinking about changing some skills around, but this is what I've been using for a while.

I need to change some of them because I only use 2, 4 and sometimes 7 alongside my current moveset

>The damage resistance enemies have in DLC

I dread the fight with Zamasu

Goooood morning /dbg/!

Hope things are going well for everyone, because it's time for a CaC autism inquiry! Today's question is this; does your CaC get really fired up for something other than fighting? I'm not talking some casual hobby, I'm talking full fledged obsession! Do they treat what-have-you with the same reverence they have for combat, if not more? What led them to pick up this activity and why?

Have at it, anons!

No

How is your day looking, /dbg/?

he'll die to warp big bang kamehameha spam like everything else

How dare Hallow have such high quality art. I want my literal who face drawn too, dammit.

it's two AM, 23 degrees C, 84% humidity, and I can't sleep

Protecting justice

You're a thousand lightyears too early to deserve art of this caliber, user-kun.

Nice butt.

You can galactically patrol my DICK with your butt

For God's sake, spooky-buu! It's far too early in the morning for a scare like that!
Things are good, just looking at a paper thin schedule, so work is going to drag today ;_;

Damn, where you at?

The fun monkey of justice has arrived!
I have to agree, got a cute butt in that getup there

Dogs. Love those dogs. Wanna pet em. Wanna hug em. Wanna walk em. Gotta walk them dogs.

>where you at?
straya

>84% humidity
>In February

Christ, is there anything in your country that isn't actively trying to kill you?

Bandicoots are a'ight.

No!

I'm all for justice

>tfw I want to post mine but I don't have the movesets sorted out so I feel I can't.

One of these days.

Let's see what you got right now, could help you out with it?

Nah it's okay, I have a good idea of what I want I just haven't taken the time to do it.

>this is what bandicoots really look like

My life is a lie

has Hiney posted the Xbone and PS4verse pics yet?

The Xbone and PS4verse pics don't have the full 16 rosters last I saw.

mods are asleep

post slimes

PS4 was full.

Post your clothing then, it's always nice to see what people comes out with.

>Rupiri

Did she died
I kinda miss her

who has better combos/would be better for a ki super build, female human or female saiyan

female saiyans

yeh they havent been at anything recently. is sad

I can turn you into a duck if you want.

Two slimes, just for you.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get to relax once you get home.

Oof, I know how that feels. Take off as many clothes as you need to and stop browsing so you can get some rest. Or turn on a fan or the A/C, I don't know.

Mecha and robotics, no doubt. Hallow is obsessed with them almost more than spooking. She got bullied as a young ghost and turned to superhero and super robot anime to keep her moving forward. Robots moreso than heroes, since she found their designs cool and their inner workings fascinating. She appreciates the concept of the ghost in the machine as well and very much wants to be a ghost in a machine herself. Only literally.

Fortunately, there are plenty of heroes and robots running around Conton for her to geek out over.