Is it wiser to study finance or economics in college?

Is it wiser to study finance or economics in college?

If you understand economics, you understand finance. Doesn't work the other way around.

So what's the point of getting a degree in finance over economics? And why do finance majors have such an easy time finding employment?

i wouldn't study either. get an mba.

I do plan on getting my MBA, it's just I'm not sure what to major in for my undergrad.

Economics is pointless without a Masters. Both are pointless if you aren't a charismatic person with natural leadership skills or couldn't sell a PETA shirt to a hunter.

Economics is liberal arts-tier. Basically you just cherry pick data to back up your own political views. Bloody useless in my opinion, go with finance.

I learned shit.
Became a gangster and now rich

Truth to that... Karl Marx and Milton Friedman were both economists.

I'd also go MBA always demand for those. Minor or specialize in whatever. Accounting is honestly more useful than either. FBI is hiring patriot accountants never economists.

That's not exclusive to just economics though.

You sound like someone who cherry-picks there info to fit their world-view.

And no I didn't go to school for economics.

Finance>Econ

Finance is practical and get you a job and a good career. Econ is more psuedoscience philosophy that may get you a job and may lead to a career.

STATISTICS

How crucial is maths for a degree in economics or finance? Is there any point for me to study finance if I'm mediocre at mathematics?

Is a bachelor of commerce majoring in computer science and economics or finance a viable choice?

This. 90% of people in my Finance course are smarter than me but are literal spergs or can't speak english properly lmao

I think most people who study economics these days tend to be further on the right than their peers.

well, one teaches you to obey orders and execute tasks in excel, andthe other teaches you how every single thing in the world works andhow to think on your own. Your choice.

kek

Why does my dick hurt when I pee?

Econometrics

Wish someone told me that 4 years ago

I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Accounting is by far the best degree for someone who isn't all that great at math.

its the same bloody courses for finance and economics except towards the end it starts to change you nidwit

i wish someone also told you 4 yrs ago that job offers explicitly say: we prefer mathematical background

So, Finance with Stats, Math, or CS?

I went to biz as i found econ to be very liberal arts like

The best choice though is to get none and a MBA instead. If you're american of course

they're both shit tier

Agreed.

Sales is 90% of life. The remaining 10% is just details.

you're not gonna make it breh

>
We're all gonna make it brah

>in college
>getting a degree
>doing something with your life
>bettering your self to reach your full potential
>not planing on shit posting for the rest of your autistic life
>giving a fuck about anything and not just wasting your cosmically small pointless life away in moms basement
just go on You Tube