ITT: Cars faster than the corvette

>ITT: Cars faster than the corvette

I'll start with the Nissan GTR Nismo.

it should be faster, it's double the price. Are you even trying?

absolutely boring fucking car to drive. does it go fast? yep, sure as shit does! is it fun to drive? no, it's fucking boring. it's borderline impossible to get that fucking heap of shit to oversteer from throttle alone.

Cool man. Do you have one?

t. someone who has never driven a gtr

>wanting to oversteer
are you one of those fags that think drifting is faster?

160k is not double 100k you mouth breather

Gtrs drift fine
The world record for fastest entry is held by a gtr
Fuck off

not him but paddles aren't any fun, ill take any slower car with a proper manual. Keep your laptimes benchracers
so you pay 100k extra for a car that gets a laptime of 2 seconds faster? It's not like the car looks any good it's uglier and bigger than any previous GTR

>Gtrs drift fine
The world record for fastest entry is held by a gtr
You mean that RWD 1400hp highly modified GTR?

the corvette costs 110k.

ameribetics are dumb

so a mere 50k extra, user it's not looking any better for you. The GTR is a pile of shit

>not him but paddles aren't any fun, ill take any slower car with a proper manual. Keep your laptimes benchracers
manual is more fun but I drove it for efficiency and speed
nowadays paddles and automatics are faster and I genuinely dont understand why people wouldnt opt for them in regards to performance

z06 starts at 80k new brah.

>base price 89k
>price as tested 105k
>neither are 110k
someone clearly has a reading comprehension problem

still faster.
>implying the corvette can even keep up without the z07 package
lol, oh wait. it can't keep up anyways.

And the GT-R starts at 110k. This isn't about starting prices lol. Z06 without the z07 pack isn't worth mentioning in this comparison

>moving goal posts

PREZO!!!
GM IS GETTING BTFO AGAIN

>move
a feature exclusive to the gtr

Assmad GM fangirl detected

Ford gt rapes both of those. Where you at Ford bros??? This is our thread now!

BTFO

i don't own a GM product, i'm just smart enough to see the GTR is an overpriced pile of shit compared to the Corvette

No, drifting is more fun.

you pay more for a better product

>continues to disregard the fact that he can't read so good

>talking about performance and what wins races
>hahahaAHAHA fun!!1

not an argument

what does this imply? i can post wrecked GTR's too, i'd like to see a picture of your GTR

where did this gtr vs corvette meme come from?

like they are barely comparable cars in completely different price ranges and people on both sides are fangirling

prezo vz alphonse cold war

gm being unable to compete

wrong again. friend of mine and former co-worker owns one. goes like hell in a straight line, but it's just underwhelming.. you feel like you're a step away from the car when you drive. it's hard to explain.

nismo package is 160k (now it's 174k)faggot.
z07 is 90k

so 70k diffrence
>GTR without nismo pack isnt worth mentioning

GTR was supposed to be the performance bargain, you pay ~10k to get the above top teir package on corvette... for GTR t's over 50k.... and reminder

if
>Z06 without the z07 pack isn't worth mentioning
then
>GTR without nismo pack isnt worth mentioning

GTR - The "budget" supercar that has been heavily increasing prices with no increase in performance

Alphonse permanently triggered some newfag.
sure your coworker does. sure. stay btfo.

>shitposts about two cars he'll never afford
>hates fun
figures

> 3:00
>time for a new GTR vs. Corvette thread

>you feel like you're a step away from the car when you drive.
>it's hard to explain
not hard to understand that paddles belong on race cars not sports/street cars

GM FANGIRLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

>>shitposts about two cars he'll never afford
I can probably get a z06 if I wanted to
>>hates fun
I dont hate fun at all, drifting IS cool but it has no place in races because its disadvantageous

>flappy paddles aren't fun
Okay, enjoy being bored to death in a Carrera cup car you try hard bus riding faggot

Still not double the price
Seems someone is literally retarded

But hey, 60k difference
Thats what it costs to be able to put down more than two laps at a time without severely losing power or overhearing the engine

Don't you drag Porche into this

no effort post

Why not? 911 are the best drivers car ever and have flappy paddles

The only people who hate on paddles are shit cunt drivers who literally cannot go fast and would rather focus on changing gears in traffic for their enjoyment

well if you're buying new and paying the 90k they have fixed that...

of course GTR has been raising their prices and offering less performance than previous years so while one of these is a meme only 1 manufacturer is fucking you in the ass at the prices listed.

>implying the corvette can complete a lap
>different driver and different day comparison
pathetic

My thoughts exactly. They did nothing wrong other than actually build good cars.

The corvettes still suffer from those problems as does the ctsv
The only lt4 powered car that doesn't is the camaro

learn to use google.

We're too goddamn tired of getting dragged through the shit for 'muh Memeboost'. It's not worth the effort anymore.

and we'll see the corvette failing to outperform the gtr, lol

All I see is gm claiming they will release a fix
They haven't recalled previous models to install those fixes either
Still new threads popping up on corvette forums complaining about going into limp mode or severe oil Temps while coasting along the highway

Stay btfo new trip gmfangirl

try harder

>can't back up his claims
Lmao

>gm fangirls btfo YET again
i see my job is done here.

dat rc f time tho

pic related has made winning these threads become far too ez.

will there be an r36 any time soon?

lel, he's sperging just as predicted

UTTERLY BTFO

Silence. Do not speek again until i allow you to.

any car is faster than the corvette.
i say that because the corvette will burst in flames after 6 miles, thus making it undrivable.

>mfw my secret admirer arrives
hi

hi bb

And in those 6 miles it will have DECIMATEWD everything in it's path. Face it, Corvette is undefeated... unlike you

>And in those 6 miles it will have DECIMATEWD everything in it's path.
>this is what he believes
stay btfo

>prezo actually believes this

post your car and face or don't post again.

Oh look he's acting out again
How cute xD

Hi where is the slow Corvette :DDDD

All those poor souls hanging outside a car show getting demolished... rip

no fuck off creep. stay btfo like the corvette

>corvette runs over busriders
>gtrposting stops
coincidence?

You don't talk much. i thought you would be more eager to strike a conversation with me.

Drifting IS faster you faggot. For a car to turn it either has to slow down to the point that the tires can maintain enough static friction to achieve the sufficient turning radius, or it can maintain high speed and artificially lower its turning radius by swiveling the back end around the front, which is drifting.

So drifting is a legitimate way to significantly lower a car's turning radius while still maintaining high speed.

My econobox can keep driving 100mph for about 350 miles, after that I need to refuel 9 gallons and drive.

Yes, I actualy did that.

>rear tires need to be replaced after 2 corners
>he thinks motorsport is like need for speed with one lap and no tire wear

I just don't know what to say, that's the problem.

okay, i'll start. where do you live?

I would like to know this as well. I will defeat taxi jones. No mergy, no end.

>GTR - The "budget" supercar that has been heavily increasing prices with no increase in performance
This is the real travesty here. The GTR is a great car, but the constant price hikes make it hard to justify buying one.

Long Island, i live on Long Island

is it lonely there?

yes, spank me daddy

wow, straight to the point. lol. post a pic of your arm for me. :3

>when you like the corvette and the gtr but cant talk about any because of rampant shitposting

Let me get this straight. This thread is full of anons who have never even been to a race track arguing about lap times of cars that they have never even sat in? Lmao

>the GTR has no feel
This is how I know you've never actually been in one. GTRs are incredibly fun cars. I've never been in a new z06 vette and Im sure they are great cars but a good friend of mine organizes SCCA events in florida and georgia and has taken me out in his GTR a number of times. I dont give a shit about all the "hurrr computer does the driving". That thing fuckin rips.

Forget to take your trip off?

Lol found the newfag

ok

yes
you win this time

hurry up now.

lel

Guys... I'm new to Veeky Forums but I don't understand what is going on here.

Both the Skyline / GT-R and the Corvette are brilliant cars in different fields, they invoke different emotions, they have different personalities and traits, they each remind you of the countries they come from.

Reducing all of that automotive flare and passion into some numbers is utter bullshit.