What would the world be like today if the United States had attacked Saudis Arabia post 9/11 instead of Iraq?

What would the world be like today if the United States had attacked Saudis Arabia post 9/11 instead of Iraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=85GjESlHcyk
ellenbrown.com/2016/03/13/exposing-the-libyan-agenda-a-closer-look-at-hillarys-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you attack an ally?

Sadam was antagonizing the US, if he stayed a good dog like during the Iran-Iraq war then he would not have been invaded.

It's a hypothetical. The attackers were Saudi nationals, after all.

SmilingOsama.JPG.

Sadam was going to start trading oil in the euro. The American empire was having this so they took him out so their petrodollar could reign supreme

This myth needs to fucking die already

Not a myth retard. If people stop believing in the dollar, America literally stops being a first world country. Libya was also going to make an African currency based in gold. The west wasn't having that either so they're gone.

Yes, a myth, retard. There is absolutely NO proof of this. IT is literally a conspiracy theory pushed by Zerohedge and retards like you. It's like saying we went into Vietnam for fucking tin.

>he doesn't know that it was the Saudis who pulled 9/11

The cut off of oil supplies would cause a 1970's style economic collapse

Hillaries emails retard.

Also people in the east and Middle East are aware of this. This is only a "conspiracy" in the west. Word do you think we're in the Middle East for? Freedom? Anti terrorism? We're allies of some of the most terrorist producing nation ever: it's to secure the dollar, and maintain Israelis dominance in the area which is a western colony.

the ideology that was mainly behind the radical muslim movements is pretty much nurtured and funded by saudi arabia

[citation fucking needed]

its fucking geopolitics man

So you have no source, like I initially stated, but you're going to scream and cry that you are correct anyways about a conspiracy theory that isn't even true? Damn, I really hit that nail on the head on the first go, didn't I?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Our country is literally ran by zionists, bankers and corporations.

You need trump in your life

im not actually that guy and i don't believe that but regardless you have to look at the big picture. The united states is a sort of tool used to spread globalist ideologies like central banks. You dont genuinley think nato and international corporations and banks care about these countries way of life do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=85GjESlHcyk

>complete lack of any mention of petrodollar
So again, you have no source, but you're going to continue to move to goalposts to Israel like it makes your previous point correct. It does not.

>The United States uses it's military to fight ideological wars to serve its interests in the name of realpolitik
This is correct. I have not nor will I ever deny this. It has been true since the 19th century. The meme that these wars were over a supposed petrodollar is empirically false though and they are only brought up because people cannot grasp the idea of ideological wars. They need something tangible because they are retarded.

ellenbrown.com/2016/03/13/exposing-the-libyan-agenda-a-closer-look-at-hillarys-emails/

>official links to France and oil
>no official links to America and oil
>literally the only links come from a blog post
>on a blog post which user is attempting to pass off as an official source
You are not very good at this.

lol im with this guy

>The United States uses it's military to fight ideological wars to serve its interests in the name of realpolitik
the thing is most Americans are starting to see this, and they don't agree

>It has been true since the 19th century.
wayyyyy before that buddy, remember romans playing the Germanic tribes off against eachother? divide and conquer.

We live in a world were if you point out the obvious you get called a conspiracy theorist. Very strange. As for the petro dollar thing, it may be technically incorrect but lets be serious, the globalist elites wanted the invasion to keep a hold on oil prices and global hegemony anyways......

>the thing is most Americans are starting to see this, and they don't agree
Because those Americans are stupid.

>wayyyyy before that buddy, remember romans playing the Germanic tribes off against eachother
Completely outside of the scope of this conversation.

>As for the petro dollar thing, it may be technically incorrect but lets be serious
It isn't even technically incorrect. It's outright false.

>the globalist elites wanted the invasion to keep a hold on oil prices and global hegemony anyways
Lower oil prices have hurt the "globalist elites" more than they've helped. You are almost as retarded as that other user.

I bet you think America spies on its citizens without a warrant from the Attorney General.

They're getting exactly what they want, a Border-less Democratic Open World Society™

>borders becoming more, not less, stringent
>MUH GLOBALISM
Wew

they do collect information, yes, funny part is you could tell people that this happened by citing various laws but they would just call you a conspiracy theorist, then Edward snowden happened and released shit we already knew, aswell as dangerous things like intelligence gathering. Now you are called un american if you shun him.Hes glorified in media too, really makes you think

>really makes you think

>its a buzzword therefore its not happening

>take Mecca and Medina, the two holiest sites in Islam
>we 1099 now

I can only see this ending well.

No, if you collect on a US citizen without a warrant, you can receive sanctions on you. You're just like those peasants in the dark ages who thought anything abnormal was a monster or witchcraft.

The people who work at the NSA and CSS are people just like you, people who care more about the constitution then the majority of other people. They aren't going to collect on citizens unless there is a reason to, and then they get legal say so to do it. That is why you are a conspiracy theorist grabbing at things to believe.

i agree, the point is the media and talking heads in holly wood make him out to be a hero when in reality all he did was reveal geopolitcal information gathering strategies

I hope this is bait. There are numerous accounts of warrantless wiretapping among other obvious violations of the 4th amendment that prove government agencies do, in fact, spy on US citizens and collect their data without a warrant.

>Hillaries emails retard.
I was happy to watch this back and forth play out, but you had to drop the facade of reason so quickly.

Intelligence agencies don't wiretap us peoples. CIA wiretaps people over seas, and NSA does signals and cyber intelligence of foreign powers and people working for foreign powers. Wiretapping is human intelligence, which law enforcements do. So unless you are talking about the FBI, which isn't an intelligence agencie, I don't know what to tell you.

And the government is allowed to collect on its citizens in certain situations. These people were probably suspected terrorists, or narcoterrorists which is legal because they give up their rights as citizens.