Should I get a 5speed Toyota Celica or a Mitsubishi 3000GT? I want a cheap, fun manual car...

Should I get a 5speed Toyota Celica or a Mitsubishi 3000GT? I want a cheap, fun manual car. Pretty set on either one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5971636250.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What generation Celica were you looking at?

Hello ladies. I'd like you to meet my little friend here... GOLIATH

We had to order special elastic pants for him off the internet

What year and trims are you looking into? What specifically is important to you other than "fun" which is highly subjective

Celica. There is nothing cheap about owning a 3000gt

Answer this first and we'll determine if OP is fag or not

Mustang GT

3000GT, make sure to get a 2WYCKED decal

idk, whatever one I can find. The one I'm currently looking at is a 03 Celica GT.

This. A hundred times this.

>non-VR4
>expensive
Yeah fuck off.
OP, I'd suggest whichever you can find with lower miles. Personally I prefer early-gen 3kGTs but it's harder to find them babied.
But it's also hard to find a celica unmolested too so hey.

What you want is an 81-86 Celica Supra. Everything else that qualifies your model requirements is shit except for the 70-77 Celica, which is anything but cheap.

1986-1993 Celicas forever superior.

the 3000 gt is the better car in every aspect, it'll only cost you about the price of 20 celica's a year to maintain.

I'd take an ST185. FWD a shit though.

>billion pound fwd shitcan
>better than anything

I prefer ST205s because of that rally aesthetic

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5971636250.html

This is the Celica I was looking at. Y/n?

The only Celicas in your area that are worth buying cost more than double what that one does.

thats not a gt-four

I preferably don't want something too old, so maybe 1995+. Honestly, I just want to replace my automatic Charger with something that's fun, a 5 spees, and a coupe that isn't expensive

>Get the 3000GT
>Turn it into 2wyked
>Get mad pussy like carl