/dlg/ - Duel Links General

/dlg/ - Duel Links General #6

Last thread Reminder about the tourney edition.

challonge.com/dlgtourney4
Starts in under 2 hours

/dlg/ Official Chatroom is 44

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Is it just me or is Flames of the Tyrant really underwhelming as a set, at least in comparison to the previous three?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5syx37/boycott_spending_money_on_duel_links_until_gem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasn't chatroom 43?

dai and golden apples

Duel Links being a hit is great because that means now future Yugioh games will come to mobile only.
Since Konami doesn't make home console games anymore and handhelds are soon to be completely dead. We all win

Duel links will save konmai and yugioh imo.

I REALLY want these guys some time soon.

>
>
I appreciate the response but I asked about LEGENDARY duelists.

When is the earliest i can duel Odion lv30? I want that gen y arthropod

same
fuck the electromagnetic warriors though

I just both realized how great Machina would work in a speed duel format and at the same time how impossible it would be because you need four monsters for Machina Force.

Why does Commander Covington exist to suffer ;_;

So what did everyone fill out on the event survey? I asked for a battle city event and a virtual world style event.

So how long until the playerbase hits stage 50, runs out of gems, and the game dies?

Do you think Konami will actually improve?

It will be kept alive by suckers who pay for shit.

I said the event was fun and straightforward but a bit too grindy and RNG-dependant and asked for Battle City as well

again from last thread: what cards would you like to see added

extra cool guy points if it doesn't completely break the meta

The game needs more stall

Metal Reflect Slime WHEN????

these plus Giant soldier of stone and Mystical elf

oh GOD NO not that this soon.

E L E M E N TA L H E R O E S

Same here, plus i also asked them to make the toon card rewards availible through other means, like boosters or the card trader

Thats dumb.
I'd rather have STRONGHOLD THE MOVING FORTRESS.

They are on the Trader, i had Toon Summoned Skull on mine yesterday

Only Toon Summoned Skull is on the trader. You can't get the others.

Oh really? Even stuff like sorceror and mermaid? What about toon world?

Another question would be what cards do you think WILL be added in soon/in the next set?

I think Magician of Faith will definitely be an UR added in soon
Maybe Metamorphosis so they can sell the pack it's in and then ban it in true Konami style

I asked for tag duels

When you hit Dtage 50 you get a message saying more stages and duelists are coming, jeez. pay attention

gadgets, balanced or no?

metamorphosis wont break the game considering TER isnt in and the extra is at 5.

For God's sake why the auto duel is so retarded? you have the lion wich effect is to have 500 more points when facing a effect monster card,but what the computer do? put in defense and get fucked.

>open 4 packs with the FREE gems on the phone account
>Fusion Gate and AAU
just fuck my shit up familia maybe i should transfer that to Nox, it also has Sphere Kuriboh

How else is having fun with ACTUAL ARCHETYPES? These three niggas got me P3 despite Grarl being the only consistently good one.
R8 B9 H8

>Black pendant in hand
>could just run over enemy with it
>equip black pendant to monster
>use twister on my own black pendant
>pay 500 LP to do 500 LP damage and go -2
The fucking auto-duel is god damn retarded.
it does this every time.

If it was possible to get the Amazoness field spell I'd definitely try and build their deck
Archetype decks are more fun than just putting strong cards together in a deck but the game makes it too hard to get 3 of loads of cards

A worst cerberus?

Uninstall please

>less than a week until Rising and Discovery disappear
>only started playing three days ago
>still need a shitton of staples
Am I screwed? I'm stage 21 and the only grinding deck I might be able to manage is Moray.

Mate read the news, they extended the packs until like late march, you got time.

>Staples
They'll probably add Dust Tornado and make a deck at minimum on par with fish.

Dont sweat it

so when they rotate those sets can you not use those cards anymore?

In the sense that power creep will make all the cards worthless, yes

Welp, I'm retarded. Thanks user.

>tfw only 1 twister to go and I'm done with rising
>got everything I want from discovery except the arsenal summoners
Should I go for them? Is there going to be other guardian cards or is the guardian archetype as good as it's ever going to get?

>have exactly 5 high level monsters (5+ star)
>draw them all on my first turn

why is there no mulligan system in yugioh?

Keith skill.

This, unless your deck needs another skill it should have either switcheroo or the drop skill from pegasus.

I hope you're either playing tribute deck or a ritual deck.
Normal beatdown deck should have like 2 lvl5-6s and 0-1 lvl7+

Keith, card trader, moray of greed if water, balance

literally just build your deck better.

I wish Moth to the Flame would change Petit Moth to defence position when equipped with Cocoon. Then I'd actually try playing with it.

Do you think they'll ever add gems for ranked?

Grinding stages is way too tedious and is finite anyway.

Even if it were like 3 gems for a win and 1 for a loss it'd be fine.

You get gems when you rank up in a season and you can get like 10 gems from drops

If the gems reset when the season did it'd be fine, but in the timeframe I play I get to gold 4/5 every time so I'm not getting any more gems.
I've literally only got 2 boxes of gems as a reward.

You get thrown in silver and then collect from gold plat and king of games

:)

I'd get them, they've been a huge help for me.

>one of my quests is to use Mako against Yugi
>build a water deck for the first time ever
>it's actually good
wew can't wait to get the Umi skill

Sure but they will introduce other cards with similar effects later on because S/T removal/negation is just a key mechanic of the game so don't feel too bad if you don't get it.

I mean, should I go for the arsenal summoners?
I will get the second twister no matter what, I have like 30packs to go.
They'll most likely introduce wild tornado which is worse or dust tornado which is similar in powerlevel but different.

I don't know

I personally would, I mean I already have a play set but if I didn't I would because of the cards it can tutor to my hand. It replaces itself while having decent stats and can pull a normal monster, a level 7 ritual monsters, naturia effect earth plant monster, light monsters, machine etc. I can see it opening a ton of doors.

The thing is that I got a fresh box because I was hunting for stray lambs at the start and reset the box twice before I realized that with 20 cards you want only 2 lambs.

lel

not if you want to go suijin turbo with overwhelms

I got celestial transformation kazejin/BEWD turbo deck with overwhelms and drawing 2 lambs is a bricked hand.

lol wat

doesn't celestial destroy kazejin at the end of turn how do you even use it.

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5syx37/boycott_spending_money_on_duel_links_until_gem/

You use it on light effigy/whirlwind prodigy and tribute to get one of your double tributes.

the real money comes from asia why would they care

You wouldn't need to boycott if what he is saying happens. It'll work itself out.

I'd like for them to come up with an arena tho like other card games have. They did it in legacy of the duelist but that game is dead. And a ramp up on the weekly gem prizes. It's like enough for almost one pack a week. Should be enough for 3 packs at least.

Or if not that then give keys and gold more value which it seems the route they are going to take with the increase of cards for legendary duelists. going to have to wait until the 13th to see what they decide to add.

>implying you can reason with whales who keep these games afloat

What's the best deck to farm lvl40 Kaiba?

Bonus points if we got wind-up rabbit or phantom skyblaster to abuse with it

We already know what they're going to add.
It's shit.

I don't think we know what R/N we will get

they only mentioned the SR's

I got paid 25 bucks to clean my racist neighbor's driveway.

Should I spend that white people money on gems?

yea teach that white boi and remind him his kind will no longer exist in 30 years by pulling that mirror wall

hentai

So I found this and picked it up the other day. Are the first 20 levels supposed to be so fucking easy to breeze through? It's as if you never run out of duelists.

>Mako's smug face
>that worried little girl
Called the cops

you're focusing on the wrong thing, user

It's still Mako showing that to a little girl.
Sorry buddy but you are going to jail.

Yes, that's how free to play games hook you.
A small percent of people playing will have become addicted to the infinite number of opponents once offered and compulsively spend tons of money. These people spend so much that more than outweighs the thousands playing for free

:^/

Remember to finish the duelists before resetting the world for the next stage.
You'll need all the keys you can get later on.

don't listen to this scrub as you are delaying your gem rewards for shitty key rewards since your drops scale with your current stage level anyway so you'll be getting like 10 keys at a time instead of 2 keys at a time in the early levels. Besides standard duelists respawn like every 20 minutes.

Just go full turbo since you want to get to stage 30 so you can unlock lvl 40 legendary duelists so you can get the cards you actually want.

at the later stages where it starts to become a good idea to farm the duelists before you finish the stage, the stage itself will force you to duel like 10-20 duel world wins anyway so the stage itself will force you to do this anyway. Just let it happen naturally.

:^)

How do you farm the later stage duelists anyway?
I assume cerberus doesnt work against them?

I already have 1 Blue Dragon Summoner. Should I get another? If so, which UR's should I sell and wind-types should I sell?

Depends what you're building.

Sell Judge Mans, Card of Sanctity and Obnoxious Celtic Guardian for Money and SR rocks. For Wind stones get rid of Spirits of the Wind, Peacock, Harpie Girl, Spirit of the Winds, Killer Needle, Tyhone, Droll bird... all bad cards.

why are you killing off your URs lmbao.

Personally if I had to I'd drop judgeman, (not sure if this drops or how it's obtained tho), the berfomet fusion, mask of the meme x2, and sword and shield but I'm also not sure how that one is obtained so if it's one of those cards that you can only get one of I wouldn't.

for wind any of the pack neurtrals but you have enough to go into batch convert to get more than enough wind drops then you'll need.

I'd dust celtic guardian, the chimera thing and one judge

as for wind stones, use 'batch convert' and then get the rest of what you need by transferring trash low level/attack/defense non-effect monsters

it works against some of them, but aside from cerberus ritual summons are the next easy way to get high scores

don't you die on me

So are there any working bots for this game?

/who/ here ready for a Truckroid + Shield and Sword deck?

At what level do I unlock Mako?

Orbital 7 as a playable character WHEN???

shit. first the burger, now this? I gotta make it a goal of mine to obtain a bunch of these goofy cards, and maybe even try to make a decent deck out of them.

Just make a relinquished deck.

do 150-ish tribute summons (he appeared at 157 or something for me)...to unlock the level 30 legendary duelists at the gate, get to stage 13 or 14 (?), if you haven't already.