Buy credit card on alphabay

>Buy credit card on alphabay
>Buy laptop
>Sell laptop

Why aren't you doing this?

I prefer my asshole not being rammed by a nigger. Fraud is pretty easy to get caught committing.

Not really

Use tor + vpn + public/cracked network and order to empty house. Pick it up at night.

e-z

>le empty house meme

Le meme meme

How is it a meme you fucking dolt? Go on Zillow and look for foreclosed homes.

>foreclosed homes exist
>therefore nobody in the neighborhood, postal service, local police department, or FBI will know they're vacant
>nobody can trace my stolen shipments to the shipping address because it's VACANT!
>I get my stuff at night so there's no way they could set up a camera or even just a couple cops sitting in their car watching me. No possible way.
>I'm so smart and cops are so stupid
>I'M GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!!

t. Ass Dan

>Cops will sit and watch for hours at night

Okay dude. I'm sure that's very likely. Lol.

Nothing's going to happen, if it does - there's no major legal issue.

WORST thing they can charge you with is stealing someone else's mail. Which is a slap on the wrist, as opposed to identity theft, fraud etc.

It's basically a very weak case unless they've scouted you for ages, which is rare and unlikely for a smalltime guy.

What is a public cracked network?

Some old person's wifi, in a different town than you.

>WORST thing they can charge you with is stealing someone else's mail.
you're an idiot.

do you also believe undercover cops have to tell you they're cops if you ask them?

I'm a UPS delivery driver and delivering to a vacant home is mail fraud, and is easily detectable. It's also our policy to not leave packages at homes that look vacant or are up for sale/foreclosure.
You're better off getting a private mailbox at a company.

But it's true.

The fact that you picked up a package off someone's doorstep is illegal, but it's not proof you ordered the item with stolen CC.

Any defense lawyer would easily point this out.

Well my local ups driver doesn't give a fuck

Spent two months in jail this summer and met a kid serving 9 years for credit card fraud. Serving it half time in county jail due to CA new laws regarding non-violent criminals not being sent to prison. Have fun OP. You will get caught no matter how smart you think you are (which, judging by your replies, is not very smart). You're literally doing the most basic shit that every 15 year old thinks of when they start doing CC fraud.

>it's not proof you ordered the item with stolen CC.
a jury doesn't require proof to convict you.

and the fact that you only 'stole' from one porch over and over again and it just happened to be the same porch someone was shipping stolen merch to is evidence enough for most juries.

What were you in for, faggot

Intent to distribute.

That's why I rotate drop houses.

I mean... someone else hypothetically does!

>doesn't need proof
kind of does. Watching you take a package from a home you don't have any id related to is one thing, but everything else isn't.

Besides you're thinking they'll actually sit and wait for you

>calling people stupid
>nigger drugDealer

>Calls someone a nigger
>literally steals money for a living while I provide a service.

>provide a service of killing people and ruining lives through drug addiction and increased healthcare spending

Yeah great service. What a noble man

>you're thinking they'll actually sit and wait for you
my local PD uses motion activated game cams.

I'm not sure how they catch frauds in your town, but you can tell us after you get caught.

People are free to choose to do what they wish to themselves. If you don't believe in that principle you aren't a capitalist and should probably not be on Veeky Forums. Stealing however, is a scumbag nigger move as the recipient has no choice in the matter.

The health of the nation is more important. And what you're doing is poisoning the nation.

People like you should be killed

Prohibition does more harm to Americans than drug use has or ever will. Yea man some drugs are bad and shouldn't be so easy to get, but you know what's even worse? Getting a felony for a health issue. You can recover from substance abuse, but a jail, prison, and a felony really fucks your shit up.

The DEA and prohibition is the true poison, and drug dealers are just a symptom of it.

>People like you should be killed
says the dude that will likely be shot trespassing

>People like you should be killed
Underage(soon v&).

Oldfag here,
I love the smell of fresh little boy assholes in the morning. Smells like victory.

Don't give up keep trying guys you'll get rich this way someday 4srs

Wagies on suicide watch

Hi Duterte
Love the work you're doing

>what is a chargeback
>what is fraud protection
>what are public video cameras
>what are neighbors.
You're a special kind of special

Can't you just buy some crypto (which would then be laundered) and save yourself all this hassle?

I am from Alaska how the fuck am I suppose to do that?

go suck off a polar bear, assclown

This please

>That's why I rotate drop houses.
id be using a robot or drone to pick that shit up honestly.

Speaking of Alphabay, how good are the counterfeit 100s and gold bars they sell on there?

Interesting idea.
The range is fairly small in those things now though so it wouldn't be too hard for them to follow it to who's operating it, or just shoot the shit down and run the serial #

Just wait for global warming to go full effect and search for oil up there

Kek

shilling alphabay, feds must be fucking desperate to meet the quotas huh?

>le everyone is a fed meme

hilarious dude. Yeah everyone is the FBI.

You're under arrest!

If I'm not mistaken all this really is is how "locked down" you perceive your method to be. if it is truly "locked" than it by all means, it is in your power to prove your method while reaping the benefits.

however, most aren't convinced of the "airtightness" of this approach, and so should most likely not attempt. unless you have complete hold of all the steps of the chain, computer, networks, mail services, potential tripfalls, it will be the one loose thread that brings you down.

if it is a logical impossibility due to the perfection of your method, then again, by all means. most do not have that confidence in their predictions and complete grasp of all the factors involved, including unforeseeable "anomalies" that could prove disastrous

what the fuck is alphabay?

is it on the dark web?

t. not fbi agent

Oh yea, loads of us have access to an empty house. If I did, I wouldn't need the cash from fraudulently selling laptops :/