>Natural 5* list for Fire Emblem Heroes
Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion (Red); Leo (Red);
Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)

Previous:

Alfonse is cute.

Reminder not to give (you)s to the one guy spamming albeit

Stop making threads early. I told you, you can shitpost and be an asshole, just stop making them early. It ruins the flow. No one will give you the attention you want.

sage and report.

Touch Sakura in vagoo!
Hand full of goo!
Wooo!
So creamy!

Really want to see the fucker at 5* level 40, getting the feeling he'd basically be Crumb.

wow rude he said migrate when ready

add me ta

>OP literally told you to migrate when READY
>migrate when you clearly aren't ready
>proceed to get pissed for no reason

???

/fehg/ when?

If only Tharjafag were here, he'd totally play redpill janitor and get our threads back into shape.

Astra or Galeforce on Lyn?

I'm running Hector/Takumi/Robin.

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

>Wooo!

Drawing your waifu getting blacked FYI. Hope you'll enjoy it, the picture will only exist because you continue and choose to shitpost.

FEH is a better game than Awakening tbqh

I only have Azama or Serra as healer silver, which one is best?

Definitely better written than Fates.

Galeforce

Astra is often overkill and doesn't charge any faster than Galeforce.
OTOH, Galeforce can lead to ridiculous clutch move or chain kill, even without a dancer.

In arena, anything that isn't called Hector fall easily prey to Lyn with Galeforce, moreso if you go greedy and have Lyn at 50% HP

Who 1000 rerolls here?

We won!

s-stop using marth and lucina!

"I think our roles are clear.
He gives orders, I stab people."
Which Myrmidon said this line?

>it takes as many crystals to level a 2* unit to 20 as it does to level a 5* unit to 20

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

NINTNEDO

Lonk

Is Hana actually good?

Can you use rally attack on the same character multiple times?

I want to know if I had 3 characters with rally attack could I stack Nino with it and make her OP

Post em.

At 6 defences.

>Camillafags thread deleted
eat shit you policing tripcuck

Do RNG differentials change when upgrading from 4* to 5*?
Also, should i upgrade Lilina or Robin? Both shit on Hector and Takumi respetively.

Based user. Are you on the /h/ interracial thread?

By that logic I can make a thread at 500 and tell people to just migrate when ready. Kill yourself drill.

Lon'Qu, easy.

Is lyn better to use than loli tiki?

( as character not as waifu )

The joke was that you were supposed to be confused and either guess wrong or say "All of them?"

Nowi is actually surprisingly good. I had some trouble with one a few matches ago

>Most of the characters in the GBA FE games didn't have a good reason to get married after 3 conversations either, user.
Which is why most of them didn't. Actual paired endings in the GBA games were pretty rare, and when they did happen they happened in the epilogue blurbs, implying that time passed between the A rank and when they actually ended up getting together.

>And someone else already listed several opposite-sex supports that had a lot of character backstory and development that you are conveniently ignorning because it doesn't fit your argument.
Uh, which ones? I didn't see anything like that.

That said, Awakening did have some decent supports, but only a handful of characters had them, because only a handful of characters actually had a real character. Because of the waifuing element, most of the characters in Awakening were generalized anime archetypes so that there was someone for everyone, and a huge chunk of their supports were just them relying on their archetypal gimmick as a crutch. Tharja hexes people, Maribelle is rich, Lissa jokes around, Henry makes puns, Olivia is nervous. Sometimes two of these characters would actually work well together, or have a conversation that doesn't rely on their gimmick, but they had to bloat the support list due to the marriage mechanic.

It takes barely any to do either and if it took more to level a 5* unit when you already need 2 months' worth of feathers to promote them to 5* in the first place that would just be obnoxious

They don't. Boons and Banes are the same after promotion. You can always check the 5* stats at lvl1 (without forgetting the MT difference of 4* and 5* weapon).

3.7k, last I checked 2 defenses. Only 2 5*s though.

The mods have already spoken against you, you lost. "Migrate when ready" is a valid argument. You should migrate not immediately but... WHEN YOU'RE READY.

You did not, you got pissed, you threw a tantrum, you tried to patch it up with a shitty "proper" thread that did nothing but promote thread wars, and you lost. Here we are.

Serra for buffing your team.

Azama for trolling the enemy team.

tfw the only blue character I have is 4* donnel still

its suffering, he can't do anything

Should I keep this account with just takumi or go back to my Nowi/Merric account? I miss Nowi but this Olivia Takumi combo is incredibly op

>4 red units
Free win

Yeah, my team is bad too, but it's all I've got to work with.

>kill one guy with buffed up Nino
>other guys who are left walk up to her and one shot her through her paper skin defense
Nice unit there Ninofags.

Were you the guy that requested it? I honestly jumped at the request because I hate that faggot.

Kill yourself drill.

Valentine's Day is coming up quick, what kind of chocolates will you make for Severa?

> "Migrate when ready" is a valid argument. You should migrate not immediately but... WHEN YOU'RE READY.

Or maybe you shouldn't make an early thread. There's no fucking reason to do it. The threads are moving plenty fast. You could literally just wait a couple of fucking minutes.

Not an argument.

10 defenses, but I heard that was the cap so likely more.

That wasn't camillafag, otherwise the filename would've been a mobile one

I married her daughter that looks like her mom.

He has been here for a year and a half and nothing deters him - just makes you look like a bit of a spastic.

not an argument

How hard did you whale?

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

I just want Lucina and Roy in one pull, I don't care if it's a bronze Roy.

Is it possible or he's only in the other banner?

ugly cake???

5* Lyn and 5* Camilla

qkqkiv6coiB91v9tf3rl204kqnwhDyiklniACwbv
dea123814c3e57a5

He doesn't care. He's had his waifu get blacked in photoshop before, shitposted with all sorts of hate, etc. Doesn't even faze him.

Guys, I have a PS4, PS3, working PS2, XB1, XB360, a 4k gaming PC with RGB lights on everything, N3DS, 3DS, Wii U, Wii, two iPhones, a Moto X, a Galaxy Edge but yet I play gashashit.

Give me (You)s.

>see all these people with full party of 5*s
>not sure if they're lucky, you're unlucky, or if they're whales
feelsbadman

No, but it's a good request. Godspeed bro and be sure to post it for all of our friends on /feg/.

Anything is possible.

I dunno if Kana looks like Cordelia too much, user-kun.

Nino is SS tier

BRAAAAP

>robin's 5* level 1 stat is 15
>mfw

I WANT TO BELIEVE user

>great looks
>great unit
>sword wielding dancers a best
>but awful personality
Is 3 out of 4 enough to put her on my team?

How can you know? You never even played FE before, albeitfag.

Good, so he won't mind or care that I'm doing it. Why bother arguing it then? I could not care less how a shitposter feels.

You definitely forgot the MT difference.

There is no bane without a boon with it, ever.

>90%of memory
Sure wish I had more RAM now. By the time Ryzen comes out and I buy 32GB of RAM, the freebies from the based owl will be gone.

equip tome

Nope, just bench the slut.

I have 3 5s, I was lucky.
Except not really because Jakob blows.

stop replying

literally stop.

I don't know, tbqh. But I have a lot of dough so I did buy a few packs.

Truly the most pathetic general on Veeky Forums, no small feat

>tfw -atk -spd/+hp +def Nino
S-She'll do her best!

you said a second ago he was the main reason you were doing it

>Jakob blows.
Wait what? he has a very good debuff skillset and he is particularly resilient to boot.

Drill please leave

We haven't gotten to /fgog/ levels yet though.

>nothing fazes him
I've spoken to the guy on skype before, he's a nice guy but he's one bad day away from killing himself. Trust me. This is the last thing he needs.

He literally doesn't deserve this at all. If anything draw Tharja or Camilla getting blacked. Their character fags are actual shitposters who harassed others.

>not appreciating meek mild waifu
>wanting a butch lesbian like sully or a social retard like lucina

It doesn't matter when you do 0 damage.

Can someone explaint to a shitter how to tell what my units' +/- are?

Can't tell if this general is better or worse with all of the vapid gachashit drowning out the standard shitposting.

No matter how terrible it may be, it will never be as bad as /sc2/ and /ksg/

He's pretty good with units like Tharja and Nino. He can either buff them for more damage or debuff the enemy himself. Can tank a hit so use him to stop enemies countering your paper thin mages.

Hello, I am Tharja, a dark mage from plegian origin. I am very kinky when I want to be, and I won't stop until I am satisfied... heheheh....

Q: What Kind Of Shoes Do You Like To Wear?
A: I prefer wearing simple golden sandles, very revealing.

Q: What's Your Foot Size?
A: I have altered it to satisfy my self-worshipping needs, but last time I checked my natural size is 7.

Q: What Are Your Thoughts On The Various Pics and Fics Of Your Feet On The Internet?
A: Not many people have actually drawn or written about my feet, unfortunately. It's a pity, they're worth the time.

Q: Do You Ever Have Guys Stare At Your Feet?
A: Hmm, well I did once curse a guy so he wouldnt be able to look up, so yes!

Q: Have You Ever Gotten Complements About Your Feet?
A: Oh yes... they're always so visibly sweaty in the heat of battle, so I'm glad I get compliments.

Q: How Often Do You Take Care Of Your Feet?
A: Nearly every night, I'll fall back and give them a small massage or kiss. When we set up a long-term base, however, my kinky side comes out.

Q: Do You Have Any Special Talent That You Can Do With Your Feet?
A: I can flirt with them and cast hexws with them. They also make a good dinner plate...

Q: How Do You Feel About Foot Worship?
A: I love it, entirely. I worship my own feet, the feet of others and let them worship mine. Sometimes I'll even worship theirs as I hex them to worship their own too!

Thank You For Taking This Time To Do This Little Q&A Session!

No, thank you... heheheh....

Shut the fuck up Feliciacuck, we know it's you.

I wonder if the Feliciafag is behind this post?

I must be doing something wrong then because he feels really underwhelming.

>Ike and Lyn are far and away the most popular Fire Emblem characters

awakening/fates-cucks absolutely blown the fuck out

My robin is +hp/-attack. Am I fucked?