Don't have kids

Don't have kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age
m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ty for daily reminder

Spoiling my niece giving her back when she gets out of hand is as far as I will go with kids. If kids just magically could speak English and learn how to use the toilet when they were born that would be great.

I know buddy I know. Grew up with 7 siblings. Fuck that.

Right? Love my nieces and nephews to death but when they get shitty and annoying I can peace out. I catch that dead-eye, baggy eyed look in my siblings eyes every time they give me the spiel "There the greatest thing to ever happen to me" and I have a hearty kek.

That's what i told your mom 25 years ago, tragic that she didn't listen.

Don't have much money.

There's no point to getting kids. We will all be dead from pollution within three generations.

Nah, they're cool.
Just make sure you have a lot of money before you start with that shit.

This, make sure you have a lot of money and a great housewife that can deal with all of the bullshit like changing diapers and cleaning up their mess

>Just make sure you have a lot of money before you start with that shit.
Sperm and egg quality get worse with age. Enjoy raising kids with serious genetic disorders if you don't have them in your early twenties.

>don't have them by your early twenties.

...But all my younger siblings have fewer genetic disorders than me. One is even four inches taller.

you would have to be retarded to believe this

Did you forget where we are?

Science disagrees.
Why are you here then? Fuck off back to plebbit.

>I used the word "science" to back up my argument without posting any scientific data or studies

>Science disagrees.
You don't know dick about science, jackass.

>Why are you here then?
Because I enjoy laughing at morons like you.

>had kid
>had wife
>shes depressed
>kid sids
>wife wants divorce
>lawyer gets me annulment, no alimony
>new wife i15 yrs younger than me
>profit

few years younger and I could almost be fucking my dead daughter lolol. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Sudden infant dea..........?

ya sids. too many blankets in the crib who knew. Kinda think her mother did it on purpose cause she was a depressed whore but w/e

t. shlomo

Kids are terrible. Not having kids is the greatest thing you can do for the planet and everyone on it, that is if you give a damn about the environment.

>if you give a damn about the environment
Well I know I do.
My car gets 8 miles to the gallon.

>early twenties
lol more like early forties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age
Retards.

>m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect

>want kids and a cute wife
>know what vapid whores women are
>know that your daughter will most likely suck black dick
It's a difficult world to live in.

>Not getting kids

I'll have 3

WE NEED TO SAVE WHITE RACE; BREED WITH QUTE ARYAN WOMEN HEIL HITLER

WHITE PEOPLE ARE UBERMENSCH DONT LET JEW CONTROL YOU AAGGGRR BRAKE THE CONDITIONING

>tfw irish/german white with blue eyes
>have qt persian gf I plan to impregnate

going Alexander the Great mode

If you were going Alexander the Great mode you would be Macedonian and would wife up and impregnate multiple Macedonians and Persians.

Learn your history.

>Irish
>white

>it ain't me starts playing

>Alexander the Great was Irish or German

Just because Colin Farrell played him in a movie doesn't he was Irish. He was a slav at best

>loling at the thought of fucking your own dead daughter
Stay classy, Veeky Forums

Fuck, don't want kids now. 48% chance of kid sucking black cock? And I have to pay for it?

today i will remind them

t. post wall roastie

you will just get a turk

Yes, thank you. Listen to OP, you retards!

That's what taught me to never have kids. I fucking hated growing up with my siblings.
Not having children is the only good financial advise Veeky Forums can ever offer.

Still waiting for the part where it says "Your kids will have serious genetic disorders if you don't have them in your twenties".
Fucking yokels.

i try not to

to me it was seeing the misery of my parents.
they pretended to be happy but all i ever hear is "we don't have the money to..."

Merry Christmas to you too

I got my girlfriend pregnant and we're due in April. AMA

With respect that's the least interesting AMA ever.

Good luck though. Don't be like most of the fuckups in this thread and their parents, open a savings and/Or investment account for them and start making regular contributions as soon as you can.

So use that as motivation to do better, earn more, and be able to give your kids the upbringing you wish you had. Pouting and removing yourself from the gene pool is a bitch move.

Jared leto cant have kids it is trans.

It's not his duty to do that. If he wants to down the line sure he better do what's right.

When you grow up with a bunch of siblings, poor drunk parents who fight all the time, it's no surpise when you aren't eager to hop on the family bandwagon again.

i'm not removing myself from the gene pool, i donate a lot of my jizz. i'm just not raising any of them because fuck that.

>earn more
i'm "earning" a lot more because i have no kids.
or at least able to save and spend on myself a hell of a lot more and have more free time and everything.
it's not worth it having kids and be middle class at best.

i wonder whos behind this post

I won't until im 30+.

Fucking kids drain the energy out of you.

>have more free time
Once you get the money, you can have tons of that anyway. You just wind up paying people to do most of your shit.
I'm sitting here playing ps4 for the next 3 hours. Then a babysitter is showing up and I'm going out to dinner. When I get back, my kids will be in bed and I'll have another 3 hours free until I go sleep.
>feelsgoodman

Age? Job?

37, retired.

yeah well but that would be the same without kids only more money and time.
but for most people it's either they barely scrape by or they don't have kids and can actually have financial safety and some free time.

even if i was so rich a kid wouldn't matter i would think twice about it.

>same without kids only more money and time
Well, you get to a point where you don't really need more of either.
What am I going to do with more time? I already have gobs of it. As far as money goes, if I wasn't satisfied with how much I have, I wouldn't have retired and had kids to begin with.

yeah well i'm not even close to that.
what was your saving ratio, and when did you start?

Did you make your money in crypto?

>saving ratio
I didn't have one. I just established a pretty frugal lifestyle (paying 100% for everything, no debt, etc.) and saved whatever came in above that. Sometimes it wasn't that much, other times I'd get a windfall but wouldn't spend any of it.

>when did you start
Not sure. 22 maybe?

God, no.

>and saved whatever came in above that
well that's what they call a saving ratio monthly earnings/saving on average. like you take an average year...

i'm trying to achieve a 40% saving ratio but it's fucking hard.i live in a shithole where wages are ridiculously low but the cost of food and electronics is higher than in the west. the services and rent is fuck cheap that is why we stay alive. but still food and paying the bills takes up all of most peoples earnings. only the top 2-3% by income can save steadily.

>it's fucking hard
I hear that.
I wound up depriving myself of a lot of shit. Didn't have a credit card until I was 30, drove the same car for 20 years.
I'm sure that didn't have anything to do with how many drugs I took.

i only recently applied for a cc. so far it's good, i'm actually saving money with it. 3-5% of what i spend with it i receive as cashback. it's not much but every little counts.

Yeah, I got scared off early, seeing people I knew go into debt with them. I wasn't aware they could be used responsibly. Plus, % cash back wasn't as common then.

I want kids, but I also have a case of crippling misogyny and it keeps me from wanting to deal with marriage or a long term relationship with a woman.

if you find a good responsible one that can hold a decent job you can halve much of your living costs. so long you don't have kids, cause that will cause the earnings/capita to fall below pepes ass.

>case of crippling misogyny
I had that too.
It took until I was around 30 to get past it.

Don't plan on it until im at least 30 and have something good to my name

i'm 37 in a few days, have to work an other 10-15 years before i have financial independence (sans kids) would have to work an other 30 years if i want to pay for a house and raise a kid. yeah well fuck that shit!

this is normal for men.
If you understand and admire women you've probably got low testosterone.

The secret to living with women is to ignore them when you don't need anything from them, and they do the same if you do it right.

also don't marry needy, high-maintenance chicks. If she can't survive days or even weeks without seeing your face you've got the wrong girl.

>m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
Butthurt parent detected.

Would we get more genetic diversity if we let fertile old men procreate? Would this increase the likelihood of producing superhuman child freaks?

>if we let fertile old men procreate?
don't we?

I know a lot of old farts that get laid more in an average year than this entire board has in its collective lives.

yeah, single old dudes have more of that sweet, sweet retirement money. Sugar daddies right there

I drive a Honda Element. AMA.

I drive a Ferrari. AMA

Is it fast?

Feels like 60 when I'm going 120.

That is sweet.

Is it easy to drop a kid in to the Element?
Because even with our SUV, it's kind of a bitch.

How much did you retire with?

About 4 mil.

how did you do it

The rear door is a suicide clamshell. And the handle is within the door not on the outside. This is a common 2nd door on mid-size trucks.

It's not bad. Since it's suicide getting in and out is pretty easy. I think it's a plenty good design.

I think some parents don't like it because the back seats are just 2. There is no middle seat, which is the safest position to put a baby/toddler.

Macadonian males*

I dont have anyone left. They all died.

Thanks for reminding me.

>Promoting the Death of the West

I seriously hope you don't do this

First, I stopped expecting them to make logical sense, because I finally realized they don't think the same way men do.
Then I figured out most of them didn't want to fuck me because I was kind of an asshole who didn't have much to offer them.
After that, I didn't hate them as much anymore.

>suicide clamshell
Didn't know that. But I recognize the interior handle from trucks, what a fucking pain.
What's in the middle if there's no seat?

> What's in the middle if there's no seat?

nothing it's just really spacious. there's tons of headroom and legroom in all postions.

The seats are pretty flat and not very luxurious though.

>also don't marry needy, high-maintenance chicks. If she can't survive days or even weeks without seeing your face you've got the wrong girl.

Solid advice

>tons of headroom and legroom
Seems like this would be more valuable for adults than kids.

>be me
>know qt3.14
>she's really religious
>she's slavic
>she's literally in a completely different social circle

I have a wife who makes 80k a year and also handles 70℅ of kid stuff because that's her big life goal, 2 kids and 3 million in investments and 400k in bank, we have small house and drive mid 2000s cars, I write and craft random shit and sell on etsy and day trade penny stocks to stave off boredom, I'm 27 she's 26, probably both retiring at around 40.

Get on my level.

>who didn't have much to offer them
in the material sense?
so you're basically saying you gave up and then realized you had to be a provider?

The irony is, the only way to have kids and enjoy it is if you are rich as fuck so you don't condemn them to wagecuck like you.

>God, no.
does it hurt being a dumb nocoiner?

>37 year old posting on Veeky Forums
>beta provider for some ancient dirty skank
>has 4 million and thinks he's Jacob Rothschild himself
Enjoy your retarded kids, fucking old geezer.