Will station wagons ever be back in vogue for family car of choice

Will station wagons ever be back in vogue for family car of choice.

Will the SUV meme ever end? Why did it even take off in the first place. they're fucking gay

>Why did it even take off in the first place
Women prefer tall cars because it makes them feel like they're good drivers.

haha women, who needs them anyway.
Just be gay with your mechanic buddy

As much as I lament the rise of the shitbox crossover, they are much more ergonomic to live with when getting children in and out of child seats, especially because they have to be in the fucking things until they're eight these days. And you get more cargo capacity for a significantly smaller footprint, and we're better off if the rest of the traffic out there took up a lesser area.

Having said all that, I'd sooner buy a wagon like pic related in OP over its more or less direct competitor, the Ford Territory (which ironically is more car like than the shitbox ute based Falcon wagons it replaced).

>Implying I'm wrong
>Implying facts make me a woman-hater

This.
Also safer

>Will station wagons ever be back in vogue for family car of choice.
Stations wagons are still the norm here.

When CAFE standards fuck off.

>facts
opinions=/="facts"

I've got me a pretty cool wagon

Yeah, I don't think you understand how this works. If I were to prefer SUVs because of reasons, that would be an opinion. But I'm not. I'm stating that other people prefer SUVs. Which is a fact, and demonstrably true as evidenced by the ever-increasing number of SUV sales. And I'm going beyond that to say that most SUV buyers are women. My evidence for that is the fact that many of the most female-owned vehicles are SUVs and minivans. And I'm attaching a line of reasoning to that based on the survey in which most SUV buyers responded that one of the primary reasons for buying that vehicle is that it made them "feel like king/queen of the road," meaning that it made them feel more in control, which is something that's typically attributed to driver skill.

Ergo, SUV sales are driven by women who prefer them because it makes them feel like better drivers than they are.

Now, if you think I'm wrong, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But the facts are there on the table and your lack of belief doesn't change that.

KEK@@@@@@@@@@@@@
You've described my mom.

The Department of Motor Vehicles has actual facts that state over 82% of SUV buyers are men in the United States. Just because you've stated your opinion as a source for true facts doesn't make it so. Lol.

They don't differentiate from an SUV and a CUV. We're talking about CUVs, which are actually mainly designed for women.
You know saying women have a preference isn't sexist, right?

>Yeah, I don't think you understand how this works
Quite the contrary it seams.
>I'm stating that other people prefer SUVs.
You stated "Women prefer tall cars because it makes them feel like they're good drivers", which is not a fact. That is opinion.
>And I'm attaching a line of reasoning to that based on the survey
What survey, who was it conducted by and what sort of quantity of participants did it involve?
>But the facts are there on the table and your lack of belief doesn't change that.
Again, fact=/=opinion

Crossovers are a more efficient use of space. Because they're taller, they can take larger cargo while still having a lower overall length.

how is it supposed to make you feel like a good driver?

>Because they're taller, they can take larger cargo while still having a lower overall length.

Top bump Lel

chain bump

It makes feel women like they are driving a fucking tank or something. I think the word is safe, SUVs make women feel safer although SUV security is not something remarkable. Women just associate taller with stronger/safer.

>Why did suv meme take off
Bevause they are better than autism wagons

Never ever, which is a shame really.

>tfw can't afford a v60 polestar

They're coming back bro

they never left europe

nice commy uleh