January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread

>CDLII
>tfw just realized there will never be a CID edition.

2nd FOR FUJIN

not with that attitude there won't

that would make no sense roman numeral wise.

Fujin seems unsure about why she is getting all this attention.

ever the pessimist, aren't you? no wonder you're going nowhere in life.

>i'm still staying on the doc buddy
No, you're not, redditor whale shit

You could write it, but it would be nonsensical gibberish.

Also fuck you I'm making my own games.

>it would be nonsensical gibberish
Yams is still allowed to post so why is that an issue?

Bought the axe, Managed to get it all before the event tomorrow, fuck yes.

>tfw I got WoL today

If you BEfags start having your own little weird OC roleplay drama we can finally shunt you off to your own thread like /xivg/

cute doggo

On second thought, keep the beard.

Have you stopped to think about the fact that you're the one that causes our threads to go to shit constantly? You're bringing namedrop/reddit bullshit in here constantly. Keep it out of the thread.

>got my starting party to 6*
>need a tank and a healer
Next banner better give me what I need.

no

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who reforging their Rune Blades++ for today's event in here?

There was a thread on /v/ about villains who did nothing wrong. Some guy posted a pic of Vayne but didn't even call him the True Hero.

You really missed out.

>Have you stopped to think about the fact that you're the one that causes our threads to go to shit constantly?
Yes
>You're bringing namedrop/reddit bullshit in here constantly. Keep it out of the thread.
No

Thanks for the (You)

anything good on the banners

>Memu 2.8.6 is stable!
>can't even leave the room before it shuts down the app
But user it's not freezing :^)

>Getting baited by a FINAL FANTASY FUCKING ONE banner out of all things when it has little to no events and DUs are pretty much done
>When Fujin's banner is soon
>When second anniversary is soon
No, not really

>/v/
>Missed out
No.
There's no helping the people there, so it's pointless to expend energy correcting them.
Partial recognition of his worth is far better than I ever would have expected from /v/.

Banner #1 is laughably forgettable except for a good WHM BSB. Banner #2 is actually good.

WoL,Garland, Matoya and Serah's BSB's

there's that one user who's gonna whale for master monk gear.

Second one is alright, but both are pretty terrible.in a vacuum.

Sarah, not Serah you pleb.

Also Garlands BSB is really fuckin generic tbqh but theres a dark Imperil SSB on there for him aswell and in general decent stuff on banner #2.

>100 bonus magicite every day since the Steam launch

Thank you Seam noobs.

Shouldn't this be updated for the translated banners?

Seifer and Raijin really ruined Fujin's banner.

i disagree.

>even D250 is a joke when I throw everything at it
>want to do CM but I don't have a VII medica native

Anyone who's done the CM want to comment on how I can compensate for lack of medica? I'm thinking of RWing it altogether, but then I'd miss out on the damage from Alph RW. All I have is Candle Rod from a million years ago now.

>Pulling for "Final Fantasy I" synergy
>Pulling for "Final Fantasy XI" synergy
ISHYGDDT

I've repeatedly asked in here if any JP anons could talk about whether Seifer's BSB's gimmick even works at all or just gets him killed cause the shitty damage based heal on command #2 seemed completely unequal to the task of keeping him alive and seemed like it ought to be something like giving him Guts or anything, but no one ever answered.

I think the FFQTK players are smart enough to match up the picture to the banner if the text is a little bit different.

I hear ya. Still a 33% chance to get a relic for her though so its not the worst thing in the world.

>Not pulling for characters you like
ISHIGGYDIGGYMYNIGGY

You have TWO shared medicas, user, potentially three or more, at minimum (That X rod we got for free)
Suck it up and bring them on Aerith and Caith Sith

>qt relics
Dropped

When it comes to CMs, both in torments and other cases, I've found that if you can't supply enough parts of the trinity in that realm, and ESPECIALLY the major medica SBs specific to that realm, you basically can't fucking do them.

Like, I am stacked for gear in X and XIII and stuff like that, but I don't have Vanilles shit and I don't have Yuna's shit, so even with 4 other BSBs I do nothing to the CMs in those realms. Which is pretty sad considering I've beaten the 250's but the orbs/crystals for the CMs matter much more to me than the ones those gave.

>Liking characters from Final Fantasy"I"
>Liking characters from Final Fantasy"XI"
WEW LAD

Might as well wait for the Mystic Quest/Final Fantasy USA event.

>liking Final Fantasy characters
Should just play BE instead so you don't have to put up with actual Final Fantasy characters in your mobage.

>Liking things I don't like
WEW LAD

Might as well write a blog about it

>not liking characters from FFXI

>Being this shit at the game what that many BSBs
we knew whales were stupid, moreso when they're also gorillas who can't strategize and only spam lifesiphon and bsbs

My nigga. I just burned all my mythril for Golbez. And I got his BSB finally. Now to hope I can get enough mythril between now and anniversary to do jack shit.

You try doing that Lightning U+ CM with no Haste and no Medica relics from the realm.

>Liking donuts

The only reason I survived that fight is because Vanille BSB. I love Vanille now.

>Liking anything at all
Fucking stupid retards enjoying things. Get the fuck out of my general, normalfags.

> I just burned all my mythril for Golbez. And I got his BSB finally.

>Fujin's

Seif's*

I've cleared all CMs and I'm F2P, so yeah
Generally we F2P players are smarter since we have to use our brain due lack of relics, learn to use shared relics and all your skills like Memento of Protection, don't be a fucking baby and manual haste, use hate RMs, etc.

Sounds good to me.

now we're talkin'

Can the 6-ticket job summon give you jobs that are unlockable through the ability grid, like Black Mage and Dragoon?

Is that bartz
Is that celes

yes

Yes, but the ones you unlock from your onion jobs are dumpster tier compared to the real versions of those jobs.

I was running Cid on my first build instead of Cait Sith because his SSB was Wind and zeroed the wait time for Sky High, but I could try double shared medica again sure.

I've actually got Boostga and Hastega available here (as well as Planet Protector if need be) but I'm still not sure if two shared medicas and arguably useless synergy is enough to power through it. Worth a try?

Putting that chocobracelet to good use I see.

sorry

100% yes. I got dark knight and dragoon

Can you reroll in Mobius? On steam that is.

Go back to school and look up waifus from before your time, son.

Runic will tank everything user, just bring a Vincent with Memento Mori, RW Runic and spam the fuck out of Meltdown, build around a team focused on his survival support (Replace MM for faith if you're concerned about time running out, full break dance, magic breakdown dance, mental breakdown dance, ghetto wall, etc)

>No KO Resist accessories
The fuck are you doing?

Thank you. I duo'd the Dark Knight U+ with Cecil and Golbez earlier.

You guys probably already know this already but the guard scorpion card drops as flash grenade which is almost identical to Jessie's card (Fewer extra abilities and auto abilities). For reference here is Jessie's card for the damage stats. It's a pretty decent mage ability if you can use it.
Guard scorpion card drops at 100% it seems when I use 4 shines guards (better safe than sorry) so it would be nice to farm them to power up Jessie but unfortunately Jessie's card draws maxed out so I'm not sure why they did this. Do you get the avalanche cards for free in the next act or are there different scorpions there? If true that would make sense.

Newfag here. What should i expect on anniversary and how many mythrils should i save?

So the red mage I unlock after spending a fucking ton of skill seeds on the starter mage job is garbage compared to a summoned red mage? Holy crap, what kind of system is that.

P2W and gacha, that's what its called

Just how new are ya? Unless there's a character between now and then that you really desire to be on your main team, just start hoarding. Do every story dungeon you can, get every mythril you can until then. These are going to be some seriously stuffed banners.

Noctis will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at the car-pushing scene in Chapter 1. Luna who loves Noctis wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Noctis' love her, but since he already loves his bros she'll go back in time before Noctis is born, and become Ignis.

Vincent looks so stupid, I can't believe I used to think he was cool as a kid.

Wrong, he becomes lightning
FF13: Lightning Reurns 2: Black Lightning confirmed

It's the shoes really. Just give him some regular boots and he's fine

Turk Vincent looks really nice

Free mythril & lucky draws

>anons aren't green
>y-yuh neckbears
So was it an outsider who made this, or what?

FF13: Lightning Returns 3: Lightning Strikes Again

>outsider
Well, Hercules is a redditor, so..

Also the puffy Nomura pants. Even Noctis's pants look cooler, in a weird hipster kind of guy who's not really trying to look like an edgelord, he just slapped shit together that came out looking edgy way.

Red mage is garbage anyway and skill seeds are easy as shit to farm once you have a few 4* and 5* cards. That "fucking ton of skill seeds" you spent on unlocking your dumpster mage is something I could farm in 10 minutes tops. The onion jobs are there just so you can get a feel for how different jobs play and so you that you can actually use any skill card you get, they aren't meant to be something you use for the rest of the fucking game.

Not as stuffed as the XIV ones were. Which were so stuffed the items have never returned in JP so far.

Oh, 8 bit theater autistic fag is back

go away

Oh so they're more of a test run thing, then. Well it's gonna skill seeds eventually, I guess it won't be so bad.

I don't even get why he does this? these things are not fucking funny. May as well dump MLP comics while you're at it

Don't give him ideas.

Im doing this now

Good

>2nd Anniversary Countdown Weekend Login Bonus Phase 1
>As part of the countdown to our 2nd Anniversary, we’re giving away 3 Mythril as login bonuses on each of the days listed below!

>A total of 45 Mythril is available, so just log in to claim it!

>5:00 AM 2/10 PST (1:00 PM 2/10 UTC) to 4:59 AM 2/13 PST (12:59 PM 2/13 UTC)
>5:00 AM 2/17 PST (1:00 PM 2/17 UTC) to 4:59 AM 2/20 PST (12:59 PM 2/20 UTC)
>5:00 AM 2/24 PST (1:00 PM 2/24 UTC) to 4:59 AM 2/27 PST (12:59 PM 2/27 UTC)
>5:00 AM 3/3 PST (1:00 PM 3/3 UTC) to 4:59 AM 3/6 PST (12:59 PM 3/6 UTC)
>5:00 AM 3/10 PST (1:00 PM 3/10 UTC) to 4:59 AM 3/13 PST (12:59 PM 3/13 UTC)

Because literally everyone in this thread wants him to except a single hater.

Source?

Yes hello hi. You do not speak for everyone in this thread and there's at least 3 here right now that don't want these reddit humor comics.

I do.