Dueling Network General - /dng/

/ygo/ Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2444
Last thread: >>

Exodia Edition (Again)

● DN is dead, long live DB
● Dueling Book is a DN clone, it's currently under maintenance duelingbook.com/frontpage.html
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Praise Blaster ;)

My bad,

OLD THREAD:

xth for Cubics

reminder to kaiju an ophion

I wouldn't care as much if he wasn't obviously a baiting shitposter (like every tripfag that currently exists in this general).

let go and move on

shut up edgar

Ok am I the only one here who likes the new Iron Core better than the old one? This guy is an absolute riot! He's phenomenal! I think he can really do some great things for this thread unlike that anonymous creampie-eating cucklord from before.

xth for Zoodiac goes into EVERYYYYYTHING

Duelingbook is so badly thought out it's not even funny.
I highly doubt it will get anywhere.

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

Neck yourself Marionigger

Who is the Sam Hyde of Duelingbook?

is DB the new sadpanda? do i need something to access it?

It's going to die a slow death, with everyone important involved with it feeling incredibly stupid.

@167885068
don't reply to me

thats not the neptune god 5

hosting
meme decks only

I wonder if "Tour" could become its own archetype/bigger series

Hopefully, I would like to see some new fairies that aren't shit or are childish animals.

Is dueling book automated? If not is YGOpro the most popular automated game to use? I'm asking because I don't remember the rules like substeps and the subsubsteps that seperate good players from noobs such as myself and I want to learn so I can be judge tier. I haven't played in so long so I also don't know many of the newer cards and meta so I would have to read everything and piss everyone off playing like 6 minute turns of trying to figure out interactions.

Also do any of these simulators have a ranked mode that pairs people with others of equal "rank".

DB is manual, but is down until they fix their shit servers. YGOPro is automated. Both have ranked, but YGOPro's one is broken since the last update, so don't try it until they fix it.

you don't need to fish for you (you)s. (you) can just ask

>Is dueling book automated?
No, it's like DuelingNetwork.
>If not is YGOpro the most popular automated game to use?
Yes, it is the most popular automated game to use.

YGOPro will be better for you but you won't be able to take ANYTHING back, so if you make a mistake (which you will) you won't be able to take it back. Plus you won't really understand why things work out the way they do, while with manual sites like Dueling Book, judges can usually explain correctly how cards function so that you know how they work.

Yes, they both have their own ranked servers, at least they both should. DB should work like DN and have a ranked mode.

Also what said, plus there's no reason why you couldn't use both. YGOPro also has an AI mode, which is great for testing stuff.

What aneemay?

It's shit, but Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

Google it

>judges can usually explain correctly how cards function so that you know how they work.

I remember back when I used to play DN it would take so long to get judges that people would give up and just decide something to move shit along. Are judges actually a thing here. Is it even viable to call a judge.

Also since DB looks similar to DN does it use the same databases and stuff. Like does it carry over old profiles and shit. I had like 100 decks on my account and like a gorillion ranked points but visiting this thread for the first time just now was my first time knowing DN is gone.

It took so long to get judges because it was all voluntary. I imagine it would be the same for DB. And yes, unless you're playing during the middle of the night.

No, it's a completely new website since the other one died.

GG

no it wasnt

it was more like a bad game, what a fucking scrub
>crashing your memedancer

someone post that gif of crystal wang vs leo

Should I just stop being a pussy and buy a box of RATE?

it depends

How are spirit monsters, I've been thinking about making a deck with them.

im buying 2. just do it, there's lots of money cards in this set.

Im participating in the sneak in my country and aside that and some boosters once in a while, that's it.

I play POEM and aside Raging Boner Dragon, there isn't much in for me aside trying my luck with the RNG to sell the rare cards later. All archetypes that matter for something in RATE are too expensive for me.

It's basically Aratama but better.

With regards to your question, spirits are getting support in raging tempest but it's not enough to make them any more relevant. Fun, though.

Well as long as they are still fun then I think they are worth playing

Also another question, do you think we will ever get more dragoons of draconia?

Banlist when?

What's Kotori from Date A Live doing in that card?

People love editing cards into other things. I guess this person thought she would be a good stand in for honest

>buddyfight cards are of much better quality than ygo cards despite having a fraction of the audience or popularity
Nice game yugibaobabboons

k

>Still no spoilers for Wave 2

What kind of effect is that?

FUCK OFF

>>>/discord/
>>>/pojo/
>>>/reddit/

>making up new ones when most haven't even been printed

What's wrong with it?

It was just an idea.

fluffal players, what is the best opening if we dont open an instant fusion?

guess i should reword that, what is our best play for turn 1 if we dont open an instant fusion?

the 2 set cards are nine pillars and Chaofeng is cockblocking EARTH and LIGHT monsters

the AI is proud

Post cover pls.

but is it a number 39 or a number 62

Converge your wishes /dng/

Thanks

2nd wave reprint

OH SHIT

>If you control a "Stardust Dragon": Shuffle your deck.
WOAH

Rarity and reprints

More

use frigtfur fusion?

You have to have 5 or more Dragon synchros in the grave to activate, lets you summon og Stardust Dragon from the extra deck and it's equipped with this card, but the stardust is banished at the end phase
As long as the stardust dragon is equipped with the card it gains the total atk of every dragon synchro in the grave, and if it destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can banish a dragon synchro to attack another monster

>that TGU
I need one.

>Trish, Ghost Ogre, Formula reprints
Oh fuck yes, that said we ain't getting this for ages are we

>Shurit
>Deep Sea Diva
>TGU
>Emergency Teleport
This hurts Konami. At least make them go to 2.

I know i asked this last thread, but have you even seen a card and wondered why it doesnt have its own archetype/series?

IKU ZE CLEAR MIND

It does, the repeat name

>Shurit

fucking Thunder King Thunder King and his Best Bud King Tiger King Tiger

Seriously though if they got their own archetype maybe not thunder king it could be cool

Not everything has to be an archetype

I know user. Its just wishful thinking on my part. Dont bother with me

Instead have some DMG

So this is what a killer of Zoodiacs is going to look like?

DMG a shit

Holy shit, I thought you guys were kidding but Zoodiac is OP. I have been testing agains the AI and this is insane. If they start I basically lose because not only they summon that 1 material xyz that destroys things in my turn and disrupts my plays in addition to also having a backrow.

The fuck. I mean, I probably have a chance if I use mass destruction, but this is so fucked up. I have no idea what to do aside putting kaijus and hoping to draw something like slumber or dark hole

nigger magician girl

Well than have some fortune lady

>mana as dmg when she has her own card now
or is it to be on that one doujin

So since they fixed the dimensions in Arc-V and everyone can pendulum now. Doesnt that mean all our favorite decks now have potential pendulum support?

Zoodiac Pendulums, Jesus Christ

>No Spellbook of Secrets

Would you?

Damn Fortune Ladies, they ruined 5Ds

It wasnt their fault sex was involved

The only deck off the top of my head that can out this once flipped (in the tcg) is D/D/D, and then only if they already have Kali Yuga / Beowulf out
That's disgusting

Fire kangz tier 1

>>>>>/pojo/

What's the best part to interrupt a Zoodiac combo? I tried to interrupt at Rat with my Vortex Dragon, but they managed to set up a board as if nothing happened

when they activate the first effect to summon a Rat, so either Wildbow's detach or Tiger's detach if they don't detach from Wildbow. At least then they can't get 2 free Rats, just 1.

Thoughts?

Understood

maxxx c/ chain disappearance/ torrential tribute/mistaken accusation?

Nono, I meant like, where to disrupt when I can disrupt. This cute user told me and I'm still testing (though RNG is giving me bricks of only spells right now)

>has the LITERAL exact same title as Sophia in Japan
>change it anyway

God I fucking hate Konami of America SO DAMN MUCH!

>cute user
G-Golly..

waitaminute
is that some custom robo i see?

Egg account was right on all reprints. Prepare for those new rules.

i'd say i missed you, but i think that would be stretching it