discord.gg/FZVQxty

forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5aPmPgD
files.catbox.moe/v5vy1w.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many people will play Lawbringer?

So can you change directions for any combo string or only certain ones?

Kensei is the only respectable weeb

prove me wrong

Reminder that they made it harder to tech guard breaks

Am I just supposed to accept that the bots are fucking invincible? Especially the warlords, jesus christ. They build revenge so fast because of their instant reaction times that they literally cannot die if you're up against one in Dominion.

>not respecting the fat man

No such thing as a respectable gook.

Post emblems

POST WEEB EMBLEMS

This will be true until Shugoki comes out.

Personal tier list at a somewhat higher level and not just noobslaying:
>God-Tier: Warden. Good mixup, fast attacks, can't parry his top.
>Top-Tier: Warlord, Conqueror, Nobushi, Kensei. Haven't seen a lot of Kensei since the buff, would put him on the lower end of top-tier though.
>Mid-Tier: Orochi and Raider, both require a lot of effort to do well with. Orochi is better though.
>Low-Tier: Peacekeeper. Only engage is the top lunge. Otherwise short range. No real mix-ups. The special feint is alright but not special. Only good thing about this champion is the fact you get a ton of damage off of a parry. Not useless but doesn't have the tools the others have.

Man I like the game but sure as hell I'm not going to pay it 60$. I think the game is worth 30$ at best considering it's a game based solely on the multiplayer, there are just 12 total characters and only 2 worth game modes.
The combat system is fun but it lacks the depth of let's say a fighting game so I fear that it would get boring quite fast.

reminder you just got out of practice

shit's just as easy as before

considering I rebound guard break to l1 instead of square, shit actually got easier for me

try fighting a level 3 one in a custom game lol

If you have multiple platforms, avoid PS4, it runs like ass.

- How to slide down ladder fast?

- You can only parry on first hit of a combo? After first hit of combo you should weather the storm and block or side step? No lights are fast enough for combos?

- How to tell when a combo is going and when it stops? The enemy triple guard thingy light up when out of combo state?

- Inputing a combo. How to time it? Is each combo input done during/after the last move hit? Do you dbl/triple tap it, or just spam, the input window seems way too big to matter.

- Is guard break countering not possible at point blank range?

- For Wardens Dbl light attack what is the input timing? If I wait until the first hits to press again it comes out, but slightly slower, is it a combo still? The input window seems so big I'm pressing light atack then dbl tapping light almost a spam to get the combo. How do you do it consistently?

The actual discord server with 200+ people on it

discord.gg/5aPmPgD
discord.gg/5aPmPgD
discord.gg/5aPmPgD
discord.gg/5aPmPgD

Even with the kensei buffs I feel like people wont go for him predictable moves and that shit

I love him though

I want a marry a Nobushi!

Fuck off retard

Discord shitters are all cancer

Nothing special but I like it. Not sure about the bird color, but I like red on white.

Most of the modes lack depth. Domination will probably die out pretty fast and then we will be left with only tryhards in duels.

Is there a reason why people randomly start re-spawning in skirmish? I though t it was brawl but with 4 players instead of two.

Is Warden a female?

bottom ones are kinda neat

kill yourself greedy jew

>Does a million damage normals
>Garudbreak into unblockable 2xmillion damage
Im on to you Kenshitters

Still desperate for more people to powertrip over you autistic gay furry?

That's not the real discord

discord.gg/5aPmPgD

Alright, what's the strategy for getting better gear? All of my drops so far have been level 1.I don't want to scavenge just to get some level 2 shit. Is the strat just to upgrade a piece of gear so you get higher level drops? Is that how it works?

>unblockable

dodge/parry that shit nerd

If I install the beta on steam, do I have to reinstall the entire game again once the beta is over?

Otherwise I'll just wait the four days.

Anyone tested if you can counter guard break while you're feinting?

2 modes in skirmish

1 is 4on4 brawl
2 is same mechanic as dominion, but without capture points. Gotta bring the counter up to 1000 for the enemy to break and no longer respawn

The delapidated shanty town of your samefagging, Kush.

YO, LIKE YO! REAL TALK

This territory is real close. Don't lose it vikings! only 3 minutes
>inb4 caring about deploys

the trick is to main a character to prestige 1 (level 20) so you start getting blue items. by the time you get there, you'll have enough scrap to upgrade all the good shit you get

Dont open any crates until your prestige 1 on any heroes

goddamn raider needs more stamina

like once i get a parry and put someone on the walltrain i'm pretty much gassed

>dodge
>he cancels into side finisher
>catches you regardless

You can only double chain the warden's side lights and only if the first one connects

Why do we have to fight, Northmen? The Samurai will surely win the war while we squabble among ourselves.

>beserker activates berzeker

stfu nigger

Man I want to fucking kill myself for not making sure the game was preloaded. Now I have to fucking wait till fucking tomorrow. Fuck this stupid gay bitch shit faggot world I just want to play the game and help my Knightbros and Vikingcousins.

>(OP)

>200+ People that wanted a beta key
REMEMBER TO IGNORE KUSH POSTS
The "200+" people are actually almost entirely people that joined to get a closed beta key and haven't bothered to leave or are always offline.

Kush bans knights because there are too many of them!

Remember to ignore kush posts.

>that gryphon
>weeb

Can't dodge after gaurdbrak my man.
Stay sleeper OP

skirmish is the one with re-spawns, Elimination has no re-spawns. I was playing elimination and people started re-spawning all over the place. It wasn't even because of revives because there were only two people in front of me and there were no corpses around the area.

So Kensei has replaced Warden as the sleeper OP God of this game? Depressing.

>p2p
>shit matchmaking
>fucking ragequitters
>buggy as fuck

Oroboros is not pleased, he said the game is a 5/10. It's over guys.

retards

Kush doesn't even run that discord. Mittens runs it. Cry more.

discord.gg/5aPmPgD
discord.gg/5aPmPgD

This, Domination is just a mess, you run around like a retard and the fights are a clusterfuck, "minions" also feel totally useless.
They should add an actual mode played different from the other. Hell even a mobashit map would be fine, something that requires players to specialize in more than just winning duels

The unblockable is not guaranteed after a GB

The unblockable is only guaranteed if you're thrown against a wall or you're out of stamina and fall to the ground after a throw

Then mittens is a fucking retard for letting kush be an admin. It's even worse! It's one thing for the owner to be on a power trip, it's another to let the admins be on a power trip without consequences!

files.catbox.moe/v5vy1w.webm

>He actually tries to be careful the second time
>Still dies
>Meanwhile, Scooby Doo chase with Nobushi and Warden

Not an argument.

>files.catbox.moe/v5vy1w.webm
Cute, even tried to dodge it, but dodged too soon

Did an update just happen or something?
Im trying to play with some friends, but every mode says low population and we can't find anyone

Oh whoop de fucking do. So a twitch fuck doesn't like the game.

Been playing since the start of the beta today and despite the connection problems, I'm having a blast.

>kush isn't even the owner of the server and does shit like this

what a fucking cancerous discord

mouse and keyboard or controller?

Discords sound like some sekret club cancer where people who run it probably ban and shit based on emotion and following guidelines and rules and having an account and needing to be specifically invited with a link just makes it seem not worth even trying.

Maybe I have the wrong perception of Discords but that's what it seems like to me. Never used it, to be fair though. It honestly sounds dumb as shit. Why don't I just add you on Steam if I really wanna play with you that bad,..

Realized I forgot berserker. Don't think I need to further add onto that.
Berserker really doesn't have anything going for him. The infinite combo + combo finisher system is neat, but super impractical. Dodges are good, I guess. But might aswell play Orochi then. I might be oblivious to some super next-level shit but I don't really see it. Low-Tier with PK imo.

It's time my, dudes.

Fuck, marry, kill

anyone play on PC notice the game stutters when you hit someone?

Might be, these kensei lvl 2~3 bots are ridiculous.

Peackeepers the same

>Left is edgy as fuck
>Middle has worst helmet and probably ugly as sin
>Right is probably a dude
eugh no thanks

Nope.

>Picking fights with Kenseibros
What did we ever do to you?

Peacekeepers can't be dudes!

I'll fuck all three, and then marry them.

Dominions is such an unfun clusterfuck. You start a group fight and everyone starts throwing around debuffs and buffs blinding everyone with colored circles and smoke.

Beserker can feint his infinite heavys and cancel lights into dashes

Exactly this
You act like you are the most honorable class that can do no wrong
I swear the truth will be out someday

I hated Dominion at the start, but now I actually like it. I wouldn't play it all day but it's a nice change of pace from duel modes.

kensei just seems like the baseline for a character in this game

he's pretty good all around with a few gimmicks and enough damage to fuck someone up good after he gets an opening

Oh no, Conqs will be next

>want to practice a bit before jumping into online matchmaking
>Level 1 bots are too easy
>Level 2 bots are input reading cheating assholes
>Level 3 bots are unstoppable killing machines secretly played by Korean hackers on near lethal doses of adderal, disguised as bots in my custom game

I just experienced my first "rollback"

>fighting kensei
>he does his unblockable
>time the parry
>the fucking unblockable rewinds a little then starts up again
>die

In campaign, Apollyon will be a Level 5 bot.

Let's see.
Left is the bad kind of edgy and prolly ugly too, kill.
Middle is a fucking whore with a partially exposed face. She basically begs to be fucked - a whore. Good for fucking once an dropping.
Right is well dressed and openly displays her beliefs and stands for them. Wife material.

tfw someone on the enemy team gets replaced by AI but your teammate loses their duel against it every time

I want to fuck Apollyon !

He's actually cancelling it into the side swipe and back into the overhead unblockable
It's pretty amazing when you think about it

fellow followers of the way of the blade are doing the right thing, right?

I just completed the advanced tutorial, but I only received 1500 shekels, and last thread I read something like 2000

can you rebind keys on ps4?

>Disheveled white hair
OLD
HAG

I was seeing some weird stuff like that, I'd hit someone, hear part of a block sound and the sword jitters through and still does damage.

a question for conq mains:
his charge attack has 2 power stages apparently. how many windups is the full 2nd stage charge? I don't notice any difference after reaching stage 1 with the glow effect

???

Same.

I almost managed to get to 50 wins against lvl 2 without dying, I died a few times though.

Level three bots are spoopy

He is right though

>Vikings advance to first place in faction war

Where is your god now weebs/knights?

Normie tutorial is 2000
Advanced in 1500