Veeky Forums is the affordable RWD stick shift sedan no longer a thing?

Veeky Forums is the affordable RWD stick shift sedan no longer a thing?

it is, unfortunately, no longer a thing. those days are gone. thanks obama.

>E46
>E39
>E36
>G35
All of the popular affordable RWD cars have pretty much always been coupes anyway.

Not really Obama's fault that nobody bought the Chevrolet SS.

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a FWD and RWD in a "blind test" on a modern 4000lb sedan.

I would assume OP is referring to new.

its not really been a thing since the 80's at least. But theres always used BMWs and lexi

Because rwd is rwdeath for the sedan buying market and manual hours against the luxury and comfy thing people expect from family cars

I bought one

>try to do burnout to prep tires for drag
>see smoke coming from front wheels
found the fwd

He's probably talking about Cash For Clunkers

Your an idiot

Hey, there's still plenty of 90s shitters out there for you to buy.

>affordable
That's the key word. It's cheaper for car companies to produce FWD, therefore, evolution...the financially fit live on into the next generation. It's the same way sub-frame vs frame on body.

Dodge Charger is about the only sub 30k one I can think of as far as still in production/new.

Just getting out of my driveway there is normally some skidding because of the steep break over.

If you park forward in a RWD car you can't get out, if you reverse park a FWD car you can't get out.

>charger
>stick shift

You can lease an ATS for $350 a month

Don't like it don't buy it

>Drive on snow

Wow that was hard

Yes you would, as soon as you tried to do a burn out or push the car to it's limits

The point is you can't buy it because they don't make one.

>affordable
>50,000 burgerbucks

Not for everybody, user

You can still get manual BMW 330i and 340i which to be fair is stretching the definition of affordable but in the grand scheme of things they aren't THAT much.

Is the new 330i a 6 cyl or has it been downsized to a turbo 4?

>rwd
> four pots 115hp
>boxy
>4 speed at
>lpg

Rate.

Still in production btw for taxi fleets.

BMW 1

First gen CTS-V

Just get a used BMW.

>not getting the supersharted TuRD version