Its 2027 , you are a successful multi-millionaire and have accomplished all your financial goals

Its 2027 , you are a successful multi-millionaire and have accomplished all your financial goals.

Now what do you do? What is there to do? Work in a soup kitchen? Build a 300 foot yacht? Watch your children grow?

I'm just trying to understand my life's purpose beyond just earning money.

going to r9k

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you

Play video games

Having kids. Then grandkids.

That's it.

Travel. Make "art". Speak to the smartest/most insightful people on the face of the earth. Wear fancy tailored clothes. bang girls half my age to overcompensate for my sexless teen years.
Oh, and get my own recording studio, with like vintage Gibsons and Super Beetle amps n' shit. Awwww fuck.

Get a hobby you retard, find a passion, watch your children grow or fuck some models, hire some medics and do drugs responsibly, who the fuck cares ? Improve your knowledge about the universe, watch how technology and humanity evolve, do some charity etc.

watch my kids grow up
work on tech stuff that interests me
maybe get involved in politics or start a charity

become the serial killer nobody would suspect. Using my massive resources and intelligence to quietly and mysteriously decimate my town.

Sadly my morning loaf of bread was $250,000. I buy it and return to my decaying mansion, dreaming of the glory days, before China took over as the global super power. Back when my bitcoin were $3000 each, not the 10c they now are.

God I wish a bottle rye would get me high again.

Pump out kids, probably have several wifes

Guzzle a bottle of vodka for breakfast, then fuck a 10/10 19yo slut then go play videogames all day making sure you keep your alcohol blood levels in the sloppy drunk range.

Thats like a Tuesday for me

After 20 years, I've found daily drinking doesn't get you a buzz, it just induces fun posting. Sorry dude.

Use my money to purchase nonsensical TV, magazine and billboard adds to troll plebs.

The real answer is just continue what you've been doing. Most people are ultimately motivated by accomplishments, not money, the thing that got you rich is probably your best bet at continuing to be successful.

i kill myself because im bald

Only multi millionaire? Shit, meng, that's just enough to make my normal payments. Time to pick up some hair dye and see if walmart is hiring greeters.

You cant just "have" grandkids, what if your kids dont want kids. Are you fucking kidding? You kid.

literally nothing, what else there is to do?
life is about financial survival, when that's done there is nothing left but to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
for most people financial survival never end

most people who got rich never did it for the love of money, but because they enjoyed the challenge and the work

sure there are a few people who got rich off a good idea or good economic timing but the ones that are rich and stay rich live that way because they truly love what they do which enables them to spend inhuman amounts of time working their field

you don't really even need to be a billionaire, just enough for a roomy home, reliable car and a job you love doing is enough for me

>buy land
>slowly build autonomous homestead over time
>live off land for the rest of my life while enjoying advanced VR technology

Run for president

So west world basically

make my country great again

Most people want kids and delay it due to shit financial circumstances

If you're loaded enough to sort that for them, they can get to work raising a family sooner

If you raise child-hating leftists then you've fucked up somewhere

Why do people like you even bother making money?

>Become multi millionaire
>Try to found a city
>Try to invent something
>Try to Make it easier to do X
>Create a y

>Have the money to do all the things that people always have the ideas for and then puss out on
>Do nothing

ISHYGDDT

quest for the power

money is just a tool to become the most powerful man in my country

Only idiots have kids.

Buy Veeky Forums and let it prosper forever.
Open up my own garage and work on cars and engines.
Build my own racing track and race on it regularly.

Basically, kick back and have some fun.

Spend everything raising your kids. Take them to the water park every day

Then you've utterly failed at parenting and should kill yourself.

Have a garden

have lots of kids whilst trying to be a multi-billionaire because my financial goals aren't done yet

laughing reaction gif

One word: charity.
Those who achieved goals, earned all money they needed/wanted sooner or later find out that the only thing that would give them satisfaction is changing the world the way that seems right.

Build myself a manor with a large library and windows in the middle of the woods. Become comfy incarnate.

>accomplished all your financial goals.

create more.

I'll just fuck my child's wife and get her pregnant, bam, problem solved.

lit

Give away every dime and start over im not truly a success unless i can replicate my success

Literally dont need money for any of this. Way to waste your youth

How was your midterm?

I will use my unlimited financial power to how coaches to train me to breast the most difficult game ever designed, Dark Souls 1, on its worst control settings, mouse and keyboard, with the hardest starting character, Deprived

Posts like these are why im here. Thank you user

Soup kitchen sounds good. I'll carry on being myself as free man with God as my supervisor and judge in the oneness of the world, cultivating my garden in collecting art, reading, traveling continue knowing that I know nothing keeping learning every single day while making the world a better, fairer place to the best of my extent and within my boundaries in the respect other cultures and making the best out of each day carpe diem love eternal, I love you all forever ashes to ashes.

I have three goals
1. build stuff, I dream of productive hobbies and have even found a few that cost relatively little more then time (although honestly the cool ones cost at least a few thousand)
2. find love, real love not just sex
3. help the world, there are many ways I could do this, but most people say I should run for president given how I have the answers to many of the worlds problems. Didn't really think I could cut it for such an esteemed office, but given recent events I might do much better than I thought.

Lets hear those answers m8

Smoke weed, drink, buy and learn to pilot a small jet plane. Should be enough to keep me entertained until I inevitably get too fucked and crash the plane.

This and save annuity payments for Westworld visits to wagecuck as a bounty hunter

Broke nigga detected

>wat do?

Work on space expansion for survival of white race, or country for white race.
>inb4 /pol/, racism, hurr durr equality

I'd like to see poo people take an interest in expansion of the human mind, but I'm afraid they will just shit up Europe and the Anglosphere.

Make sure my parents are cared for and their every need is met. They deserve happiness during their golden years. Have a family with a conservative woman with good morals. Go into politics. Become president. Die after making my country great again, and grant my fortune to non-corrupt charities, because I'll be damned if my kids are gonna live off of the fruits of my labor instead of making something of themselves.

D-donald?

Pathetic.

play vidya and fuck trannies

I'll wake up every day and do whatever I want to do that day.
Money buys freedom.

>I'll be damned if my kids live off the fruits of my labor
When you die, you won't even have shit to give your kids. So I wouldn't worry about it.

> Literally the only reason we are alive
> Pathetic

Sure thing mate.

Buy people's time and do something you enjoy, if its with people.

Put your friends in a position that they enjoy and would help grow your capital.

Money grows money. Its not like Bill Gates just stopped growing money after he hit one of the richest on this planet. He does what he wants and enjoys it. Not some crazy life task after you're wealthy.

Though.. you won't know what to do, regardless of how much we all speculate, until we are at that point in our lives. In all honesty, it's a stupid idea.

"I'm trying to understand life's purpose"
There was a point we didnt use a currency, currency and happiness don't have a direct correlation with each other, though in some situations they can accelerate growth in each other.

Work a 3 day week.

Honestly enough time to make a decent baseline salary, and then with the other 4 days you can develop your hobbies sufficiently enough to get a second revenue stream

>Its 2027

1991 was 46 years ago

Join the Illuminati and those pedophile ring mentioned in /pol/.

Lots of please in here, focused just on fucking chicks and getting wasted.
You can do that without lots of money.

The ultimate goal should be to create a legacy that will last for generations. That way you can die and still live on.
Think Walt Disney, King Tut, George Washington, Henry Ford, Hitler, Leo da Vinci, film. Scott Fitzgerald...and the Donald. These guys all figured it out.

all the legacy left behind to some spoiled brats blowing through the money as fast as humanely possible in cocaine fueled orgies around the world - not a single decent figure ever arose given everything, they just live in their parents shadow until death living a modest life

Cough...trump....cough

I'm not talking about a legacy in the sense of something as basic as a monetary trust. I'm talking about a cultural legacy, like the people mentioned above.

I NEET'ed for about 3 months and it drove me insane, I couldn't do that again desu.

I'd attend some art schools probably, travel around, meet some new people.

I might get a kid I guess, depends on a few things.

Donald trump turned a million (you can get this from a bank tomorrow) into 10 billion. Through ingenuity and hard work. And then became a fucking record breaking historically unique president. Watch your fucking mouth.

Literally whatever the fuck you want, you retard. I've seen so many people try to put down the desire for money by saying that "oh money doesn't buy you happiness" crap.

When you have money you can do whatever you want.

>buy nice clothes
>buy nice car
>buy nice house
>be a part of country clubs, athletic clubs, and other interest-based clubs
>donate to charities
>go to sporting events, music events, travel, theatre
>raise your properly kids in a good neighborhood

>what's my life's purpose beyond making money
>hurr durr what can i do with money durr i wish i could exchange money for goods and services hurr

>sucks trumps dick
>zero facts
people say liberals ignore facts, damn dude, the only true statement was the loan of a million.

History remembers winners and these individuals lived before becoming a perceived legacy, in the famous words of Sartre, existence precedes essence.

The ultimate goal should be to become who you are and it's true that sometimes material wealth gives you the power of freedom but it isn't a silver bullet. In the words of Nietzsche; the surest way to corrupt a youth is to have to have them hold in higher esteem those who think alike instead of those who think differently. Nobody has everything all figured out except the One Almighty. Legacy is simply a byproduct of brilliance or noteworthiness in the course of history but by any means, it was never a main driver in itself for success yet rather a trace within a course of implied value. Therefore, instead of walking in a shadow of idolatry, take everything you know and pulverize it. Wake up with a fresh idea in the transitory nature because living with an end in mind is utilitarian and you would just become a tool to yourself.

This explains the saying to trust in Him with all of your heart in your path to righteousness. I didn't mean to sound overly spiritual, but in humane ways you're looking further at divine design since these individuals were merely instruments of a higher connection not the very origin of their very own self, but in the expression of their implied glorious essence manifested as instruments in harmonious relation to the oneness.

Dystopian.