What car would you take on a long road trip with your friends?

What car would you take on a long road trip with your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>friends

A 2020 Drumpfbtfomobile

A noisy fucking convertible so we can all hear each other talking and look like shit at the end of our long road trip

pic related and senas for everyone's helmets

Minimum would be a new Acura MDX, but would prefer a new Denali or one of those nigger escalades

>Had a Mazda5 for awhile.
>Would drive home from college every now and then (Michigan to northern Virginia).
>Friends would want to come and check out DC every now and then.

I had 6 people in the car for spring break: me, my girlfriend, 4 friends.

We had a blast in that thing over the holiday. Showed them all over DC, took them all over Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland. Gas wasn't expensive, people were comfortable.

The car definitely slowed down with 6 people in the car (3400 pound car with over a half-ton weight added with people and their stuff). Could of used some more power and better brakes.

I'll own one again, but next time I'll have some fun and swap in a MazdaSpeed3 drivetrain and brakes because it's basically a Mazda3 with sliding doors and an extra row of seats.

Went from Virginia to Maine in my friend's parent's 06 element.
Had a sticker on the back that said world's best nana.
Would recommend

They must ride in the bed.

Have extra friends? no worries

My S-Class.

A car that does not exceed 30 grand. Seriously, don't drive them in a sports car, its not worth it. Considering that they aren't car nuts themselves or don't give two shit. People who give a shit about cars is quite rare.

Preferably a large car though.

>car

this

or a suburban.

hnnng
E39, no matter the trim (exluding diesels)

Want

Honestly I would want to do it with a Lexus rx350 or gx470. Top comfy.

Dat roadking

Nothing better than watching VHS tapes on a tiny CRT with the blinds down.

seconding this. Conversion vans are dope, and I'm considering one for a tow rig.

Only real issue is that the aftermarket roofs are prone to leaking over the years. You may need to seal it up if you ever get one.

And eurosized ones exist! Judging from the popularity of the Astro conversion van it might've even been a factory option.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

That truck looks fucken tight

That thing looks pretty badass. It looks for sure like there would be a meaty v8 option.
>check en.wikipedia
>2nd Gen, only option is 4.3 190hp v6

B L A N D

we wont get there fast, but it will be a comfy ride

You don't need 400 hp to cruise lazily. Also it's literally a smaller version of a full size van, a V8 would completely stuff the engine department if it fits at all.

I've got one of these. BMW E34 Touring.
Max comfy, good stereo, tons of room to carry all our shit.
We've gone on tons of road trips in it. When I got it I was thinking about making it into a sleeper and m5 swapping it and everything, but it's too comfy to do that to.
It's my daily, not a weekend warrior.

i dunno about those rims... pretty otherwise

any single seat car would be fine

couldnt stand to be around people for a "long" road trip

I do a lot of road trippin' in my old Scottsdale, taking it on a 1600 km round trip to Jasper, AB and back tomorrow. Dismal fuel mileage but there are few greater feelings than cruising the mountains of BC blastin' Steppenwolf in an old squarebody, and if it were ever to break down along the way it's about as dirt simple to work on as you could ever hope for.

But if money and availability were no obstacle I'd be deckin' out a 50s GM panel truck for road trippin'.

mine is brown but I use a 64 greenbriar as a road trip machine.

That one's not mine. I have BMW Style 5s like pic related.
The other one looks like mine otherwise though.

fucking neat

i can and do. with my 2002 ford falcon station wagon. just got to update the headunit when i have more money for a double din headunit

are his nuts okay

That's awesome, I've never seen one of those in person before.