/pg/ - Persona General

Dead edition

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Video game discussion is not allowed in /pg/ threads anymore
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/46Bp50E.jpg

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/5696bafb00/857092-9
exhentai.org/g/1017252/5baf8155bb/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61267928
twitter.com/itie19/status/830062503145009153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Picture of Yuki
>Yuki
Who?

>so dead that none of the copypasta fags are on

Anal with Makoto!

Post your doujin ideas

characters I like have sex in a way that caters to my fetishes

>Makoto x Joker
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Anne x Ryuji
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5.

futaba schlicks to various doujins but can't get off because she has to occasionally stop to tab over and bump a dead general

S-Shut up

These are my ideas. These are only with Futaba and Caroline/Justine. No offense to fans of the other girls, I just don't find them attractive.

1. "Ginger Snapped" drawn by xxzero/namonashi

Futaba fucks a fat old ugly man with a huge penis. His penis is thicker and longer than her arm. The contrast between Futaba's beauty and the man's beastial look makes the scenes even lewder. The penis destroys Futaba but she ends up having heart shaped pupils and getting pregnant. A very standard but effective story all so we can see scenes of a cute Futaba making love to a brutal cock.

2. "Powah Up!" by Diisuke/Kaiou/Jlullaby

A black man is invited to the Velvet Room. The man is confused and he's ghetto. He ends up fucking Caroline and Justine even though his dick is almost as wide than their torsos. Caroline and Justine give him double fellatio, double buttjob, etc.

Then the same man somehow meets Futaba and get her in bed. Futaba of course falls in love with his dick. He takes her to Detroit and marries her. Futaba is now dominated by the big black cock. She can never go back to tiny white penises now.

3. "Futaba Meguca" by Takuji/Shiwasu no Okina

Futaba becomes obsessed with anime and starts cosplaying for her husbando (who happens to be a large middle-aged man with a beer belly and a colossal dick)

The big man fucks her while she cosplays as different characters from different anime.

4. "Gangland" by minpei ichigo
Futaba is having sex with a young skinny otaku but is unsatisfied with his tiny limp penis. During her trip to America she finds so many people with huge bulges.

She becomes so horny that she approaches a gang in LA and they destroy her with big American justice. She never goes back to Japan.

5. "SUCCura" by Kanyapi

Futaba gives a lucky guy a blowjob for the whole week. She never stopped, she always had his erection in her mouth. The guy faints from the sheer pleasure. He then gets her pregnant because why would you not.

fuck i cant beat madarame

Also I would like a 774 Nanashi doujin where Futaba gets impregnated by Anthony the Pig in a very sexual, lewd way.

Shadow Madarame is pretty much "Do you have a multitarget physical attack? No? Well sucks to be you".

Good thing Ryuji learns one at level 17, at which point he won't have enough attacks for you to start overwriting any, and you will absolutely have him at that level by the boss so it's a non issue.

Lavenza is a filthy fucking otaku

but what about the mouth that absorbs phys

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Ryuji is for Anne!

Anne is for Ryuji!

Just Cuck My Shit Up Senpai

I want to pat her head violently

This edits are getting out of hand, give the poor guy a rest man

he never asked for this

Wassup my homeslices

>わたし、本命は主明だけど、獅明には相手左右完全固定過激派かな(笑)・・相手固定と言うのはパパだよ、パパのチンポは誰にも渡さん (正気を失った)

kan still trying to not alienate her 主明 followers while saying shido's cock is the only thing that matters. kek

i dont think ryuji deserves this

>本命は主明
what a fucking liar

>Dad's cock is handed over to anyone
th-thanks Kan

seriously why do you care that some doujin artist doesn't like your ship

more like
>i won't let anyone else have daddy's cock

It's because she's popular but retarded and attention seeking

that's an excellent question

to add: why do you think anyone else gives a shit

she would love to know you're making her more popular and giving her more attention

I wasn't the original user who quoted her, but I sure love shitting on her.

popular among 10 gaijins that won't buy her doujins anyway
yeah, she totally would

>popular fanartist is attention seeking
call the fucking presses
just stop looking at her twitter if her incest fantasies upset you that much

I'm not the user who's always posting shit from her twitter. I don't even follow her.

>Gorofags always condescending when people are annoyed by Joker x Goro because it's "just a ship"
>turn around and get this triggered over one person talking about Shidou x Goro
What did they mean by this

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Shitting on her is fun, but it has nothing to do with the ship itself, it's because she acts like her ideas are definitely canon and yet sells shuake doujin to fit in. I always forget about her until someone brings up Kan again tbqh

>almost 13k followers
I'm sure she's fine

yeah tbqh i don't give a shit that she ships shidou/goro, it's her attitude and how she continues to claim shuake is her 本命 that's both funny and despicable

>despicable
I'm not a fan of her either but I think some of you guys need to calm down

Who wouldn't want to see Futaba do
exhentai.org/s/5696bafb00/857092-9

>precure doujin
user no

You're little late for that user. Here's the legit one :
exhentai.org/g/1017252/5baf8155bb/

where did Chihibro go

I want Maya to sit on my face!

Avoiding spoilers, but he'll probably show up on Valentine's.

Why the fuck isnt Makoto the one with the Empress Arcana

Because she fits better with the Priestess arcana.

Oh god dammit. Nalvas' doujins have shitty art. Wish it was Diisuke or tempo gensui or even Atahuta. But Futaba being lewd with a big man is the best.

I'm looking forward to Futaba doing this:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61267928

doujin artists need to learn how to draw vaginas

The one thing doujin artists need to master above all else is facial expressions. The lewder the facial expressions, the more fappable someting is. Even doujins with mediocre/bad art can still be fap worthy if the facial expressions are on point.

I see so many doujins with well drawn bodies but they're so bland because the characters aren't that expressive. Nanashi, Asanagi, Kiliu are artists I like only because of the faces.

But enough about that. Futaba needs to suck because her face while eye contact lick breath warm pleasure faint

correct, and then they should stylize them to be less revolting

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>he's okay with bad anatomy
they're ok, people need to at least stop fucking drawing them on the girl's stomachs or some shit.

>he doesn't like bellybuttonpussies
sad

Cute Neet!

what's this?

>A setting and planning book by the name of “Persona 5 Official Maniax (Provisional)” is currently under production, to enjoy “Persona 5” more. User participation from the Persona Magazine is documented within it. This time, the writers are looking for “a ranking poll on anything” and “amusing submission proposal planning.” Please note that this project is planning to take feedback from Dengeki Online as well as Persona Magazine, so please look forward to a follow-up report!
I have no idea but that's how it is explained

If it has god tier facial expressions I can fap to bad anatomy.

you have low standards
people who are bad at drawing bodies usually suck at everything else anyway

ah, I get it. It's like the P3 and P4 Persona Club books. They were a collection of fanart with some small trivia about characters.
Those went untranslated too. Except for that one part with Nyx, but fuck that part,

>usually suck at everything else anyway
Especially hands/fingers

It's a full moon tonight. Don't get too spooked.

interesting. hopefully someone will translate them this time?

this is fujo politics user you wouldn't understand. otaku have specific shit they get annoyed by too

no one translated the P5 artbook, or manga, despite both being released long time ago so I wouldn't count on it

what? maybe you weren't here but the profiles were all translated within a day or two

I'm sorry user I guess I need more fujo political experience

Why are you adamant to defend some trashy degenerate Chinese fujo on here? I've seen plenty of people who like Shido/Goro, and yet they don't end up namedropped on /pg/. So it's not about what she likes, it's her obnoxious attitude, and the fact that she's a total lying hypocrite. That makes it fun to shit on her. Especially because her behavior doesn't change. She'll just tweet defensively if anyone criticizes her, anyway.

I was there.
Yeah, I guess few lines out of like 500 pages count as something.

yeah, i followed her for a while and i genuinely do find her attitude extremely obnoxious. she has a friend who draws shido/goro and has a similar style (pictured) and tastes yet they don't get on my nerves half as much. it's not the shipping that provokes the negativity but and other kan shills sure want to think that.

Lavenza on the streets, Carolina and Justina in the sheets!

>Fuuka can tell me if the attack I'm about to use is effective or not.

Awesome, I got sick of having to remember who is weak to what.

DELET THIS

>that art

he's truly mastered the soejima long neck

can't you just press L1 or whatever to check

That looks painful

twitter.com/itie19/status/830062503145009153
can someone translate?

That's scanning, I'm talking about her telling me if the attack I'm about to use works or not without having to scan

>search yukiko amagi pantyhose buttjob
>barely any results despite the game being out for 9 years

One nuke wasn't enough

I understand it enough to not want to. They are average sentences describing the games. P5's is turn anger into power.

>worst girl doujin
>0 result

wow..

Seriously, I don't understand why you all care so much. It's just some random person in the internet who likes the same character as you. If she is obnoxious just ignore her. Why do you all need to keep talking about her.
I mean there are more than hundred circles selling akeshu in next Sunday's event, yet you all keep talking about this girl you hate.

tbqh it seems like it's one user that keeps bringing her up and the rest of them just jump at the opportunity

but user I NEED to shitpost about her in every waking moment I have.

Yukiko is the ideal Japanese woman, petite, polite, and long black hime cut hair. The pantyhose and glasses are just bonuses for my dick.

You would think that Persona 4's popularity would mean thousands of Yukiko doujins. But no, it's the same old kantai touhou bullshit. Fuck you Yukiko is a million times prettier than any of those tohoes and boats

I hope Persona 6 gives us another hime. A hime that we deserve.

Sometimes girls just want to shit talk about someone. Like when you find some girl false and keep talking about it with your friends.