Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VTDtHZsK
pastebin.com/hHydP034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a thread that actually wasn't made early
R A R E

When can I die?

When...

can we leave all the cuckposting last tread?
Also someone repost the pastebin with the confessions for those who are just coming desu

Alfonse loves (You).

>tfw Yashiro's the best Navarre clone we've had in years

How does my team look so far?
Who else should I train?

Never Mark, even if you change your name and dress you're still damned to be a cuck.

Narshen looks like he has good bulk at least

This general will never get rid of cuckposting, sadly. It takes very little to rile up the cuckposters here

JP Confessions
pastebin.com/VTDtHZsK

ENG "Confessions"
pastebin.com/hHydP034

I didn't know the #FE characters had birthdays. That's cool I guess.

Intercourse with Alfonse

Fucking christ. Japanese whales are a hell of a drug.

>Keep rolling colourless exclusively to try for takomemes
>No takomemes
>Already rolled 3 5* Jeorges instead

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THE FOCUS TAKOMEME OR FUCKING JEORGE?

FUCK YOU JEORGE FUCK OFF ALREADY!

cucks

You got the better archer desu

does the fates undub include subtitles for battle shouts and critical hit inserts?

Yeah he's pretty based

Yeah all the humans have birthdays. I think they actually gave the characters the birthdays the same day as the VAs, cause today is Hosoyas birthday as well, and I remember seeing the same for Tsubasa and Kirias too

>complaining about based jeorge

Fuck off Azurafag

>JP is just ching chong nip nong
>ENG is getting friendcucked everywhere
Even for the bad shit I expected this is awful.

>Try to balance out my team with a red tank a colorless ranged physical and blue magical plus a priest
>struggle
>don't give a fuck and just go blue robin+2 blue pegasus and a healer
>manhandle maps
have I been over-complicating things?

My Lucina has 40 Atk at level 20, but her Def and Res are way down in the 15s or so.
Is she supposed to be a glass cannon?

It's such a dead horse at this point, those people still cling onto using that meme.

Azura's a cuck

Yes.

I wasn't aware that you could whale for feathers.

>jp is jp
oh wow what tipped you of? and i'm sure someone will eventually translate some of it.

t. Guy that got cucked and doesn't want to be reminded

>Narcian's map on Hard

Wew

Is this even worth the trouble of saving some feathers

"Some people say I'm childish. Not nice to say, but maybe not totally wrong either.
But since I've come here and fought alongside everyone, I feel like I've grown up a lot!
Hey, and here you are, I bet, thinking that ol' Shanna looks just the same, right?
How do I know? Oh, I know. Everyone always looks at me like I'm just the same.
Looky there—it's Shanna! And there—it's Shanna!
The thing is, I like being me. So I wouldn't mind putting off this whole growing-up thing.
That is, if you don't mind. Ha! I knew you wouldn't!"

what the hell I think I like Shanna now?

>Pull dozens of 5's
>Send them home
>20k feathers

Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of whaling.

If you send home units you don't want you get feathers

>Literally Camilla without the crippling Brave Axe
Is this what Camilla should have been?

>MID_NACIEN_STRONGEST: I, Narcian, have a bone to pick\nwith you! I heard that you said I am\ncompletely full of myself!$k$pDid you mean it as an insult?\nBecause it's not! I am full of\nnothing BUT me!$k$pHow else would I have clawed my\nway to the top? Confidence is king,\nand I would be emperor!$k$pHmpf. You might be the first one\nto ever stand there and say\nsuch a thing to my face.$k$pI'll make you regret that you\npicked a fight with me, Narcian!\nOne day I'll make you kneel.$k$pThen I'll pet your head like a little\nkitty—and keep you at my side\nforever! Ha ha ha ha!

Narcian confirmed for headpats.

kgjgma0af9mpChlxutafw0C8de2Antlcg672op4A
8c5804c8fcad1349

>Lucina will never confront you when you're alone and drive her falchion through your heart, piercing it in a way so that you'll only bleed out when she removes the blade from your chest, but before she can bear to watch you die she kisses you and with tear-stained eyes says "I love you," until she finally retracts her blade from your heart and lets it fall to her side so that she can shoulder your collapsing body and lower it gently in an embrace that seemingly warms your cooling body, and as your life comes to an end, all you can focus on is the warmth of her body, the love in her hands, and the sobs of heartbreak that slowly soften as the light fades away.

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE, BROS?

He might be an ancestor of Kamui.

Sailor Mercury a best.

user what are his ivs?

>come home
>see this

wut do?

I wonder if Morgan and Kana will dad-zone you.

Intercourse

/r/ing Narcian and Kamui patting each other on the head

I want to kill it because it's a subhuman, but instead I'd make coffee and invite her to a cup.

Ask her where her friend Tiki is, thank her after she tells you, then leave.

>+att -def
not bad

Poison the coffee, user.

>he wants to make you kneel and pat your head

That's kinky

probably trick her into killing a bunch of people so I could bring about a new empire

Whoops. Probably late now, but

7 will help you appreciate 6 more, especially if you give Eliwood & Hector the wives you think should be Roy & Lilina's mothers. Then there's Bartre and Karla, Karel and Guy's support convos, etc...

For having such big limits on Support convos in that game (ie. you need to focus on one person), they sure packed some good stories into them.

Seriously though, what's with the paralogues if we get bonus characters like Narcien through special maps?

I mean
this is precisely why you live.

Maybe they're longer campaigns.

>MID_URSULA_STRONGEST: You may have gleaned that I will\nserve only a perfect master,\n$Nu.$k$pI have no friendship to offer you.\nNor will I take any. It would be\nan insult to the both of us.$k$pWhy, what are two friends but a\npair of failures who've merely\nagreed to cover for each other?$k$pI give you my loyalty because\nyou're worthy. You don't battle, but\nyour tactics are exquisite!$k$pBut...$k$pI will say that if you falter, even in\nthe slightest, you do know how\nour little arrangement ends, right?$k$pHmm, yes, I think you do. Then\nbest you make yourself productive.\nThe Blue Crow...is watching.

You're raising her to 5* right anons?

jesus christ it takes a million years to level past 20

am I supposed to just farm crystals and use those?

The sanctity of coffee is worth more than my hate of the lower-birthed you swine.

>play fire emblem on phone
>go downstairs for a drink
>set it on auto battle since its easy mission
>put phone down on kitchen counter
>nowi levels up
>mom walks in and sees it

Fuck what do i do guys shes gonna think im some sort of pedo creep

You're supposed to upgrade your castle

>farm crystals
No you get 800 crystals a day, the answer is to just spam tenth stratum

She's not wrong

Nah, just pumping and dumping her.
But I'm keeping the kid, Ursula is fucked in the head and may need to be put down if she steps out of line.

just fuck your mom, then she'll know you aren't a pedo

I need help please!
What Sword user should i put in my team?
So far Hana did her job fine, being an anti-knight and an attack booster, but i just got Corrin, and she's not going to see any feather anytime soon (going for Robin, obviously), and sincerely... i find Corrin skills are rather Meh.

Fir is also there, but as a third option.

Robin knows it too.

Still don't get the point of it.
I mean, you're dragging people from other worlds with established pairings and thinking they'd just turn around and love (You). It's dumb.

Crossover characters or swimsuit/fanservice events.

She always seemed like she had a spark of decency in that one scene where she's simply silent when Sonia declares that all underlings are dirt to be discarded.

Might be misinterpreting that given her lines in the dark castle of foggy doom chapter but still, I have wanted to recruit her.

True

SMT CROSSOVER WHEN?

Corrin is one of the worst swordlords but he's still a 5 star. You should use him until you get someone better.

Never again, hopefully.

Felicia is cute. Would she be worth making a 4*?

this is fair

Always follow your heart, user

Don't wake up the owl.

hes got style
hes got grace
says fuck you to Blue units face

She's one of the Black Fang, and they're basically a big messed up family who bond over murdering corrupt aristocrats. Legault and Nino both have fond memories of working with them.

But would it feature Dante?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

from the series of Demons weep occasionally

Shame that won't last past the 20th.

>he thinks /gbfg/ will leave
Dumb cucks.

i thought ursula was one of the sketch people who joined after sonia and not one of the original crew, though

>swimsuit/fanservice events

As much as I hate Tacomeme , this is way too funny

Who to promote to 5* first? Catria or Robin (M)? They are both first team members, the other 2 being Lucina and Fucking Jeorge.

Male robin

I'm assuming it's for extending the main story, special event characters would be in the special maps

Christmas ones are already confirmed. We might get Valentines ones very soon for all we know

>its paid DLC maps that give orbs on the first clear
>no hard or lunatic options

Finally managed to outmeme Narcian by baiting the archer with a flyer.
If this map is a sign of things to come, these special maps are going to be absolute bitches.

close/ranged counter should be nerfed to 50% damage

Yeah. I think she and Jaffar replaced Legault and somebody else as two of the four fangs after Nergal started messing about.

Is this Narcian map for real? What the fuck is this.

Redpill me on Azura /feg/

Stop trying to date heroes