/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

forgive me if I messed up edition

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/a7ZpW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roes!

guys ;)

first lizard best lizard

xth for im gonna drink until im dead

ew, nasty lips, shitty generic hair color, just try again or unsub

hi

weekend soon xivg!!

vague posting hour has started

wuw hello

I want to be in a romantic relationship with a lalafell that involves a lot of cuddling

What's the best way to farm lore? Is it still ARF or is it Gubal hard better since it has no ilvl sync?

gubal hard probably so you dont want to kill yourself, groups will also likely be more consistent I think? but if you were outright farming with a perfect dungeon party I imagine ARF is still on top

>Get an email telling me my house is about to expire.
>Know if I resub I'll just instantly regret it, grind dailies for a bit, and then let my sub lapse again.
>Don't want to continue the cycle of getting blackmailed into paying for a game I rarely enjoy.
>Didn't even want to stick with the plot and was just waiting for a large to open up.
>But it's in first ward, I've had it for over a year, I really enjoy decorating, it's really convenient, know some people will be waiting to buy the plot to spite me, and if I lose it I'll probably have no will to resub ever again.
I should've just bought overpriced glamour gear.

It's probably an optimal Gubal HM. It's a really quick dungeon, and ARF is designed in a way to make it take longer than it actually has any business taking. A good, optimal run of Gubal HM should be cleared quicker than ARF, especially as a result of no ilvl sync

OK, thank you guys!

cute

pets delivered please enjoy.

hOmO what's this? =w=

Hey, fags

Whats up gays?

Looking for another gay to embrace me

>get to lvl 50 DRK quest
>suspicions of Fray being my inner demons confirmed
>get my ass kicked
>kick my ass
>everyone knows I'm a shit now
>they don't give a fuck, hero status bitch
>get pulled off to the side to talk with knights
>they try to shank me
>curbstomp them
>fat hip horn man backs me up
>he is emo as fuck
Well, DRK is a fucked up class. Mentor was a dead body controlled by my emo side is fucked up.

oh heck thanks

night xivg, take care and be gentle

Single Male elezen looking for gf on Odin

Preferably elezen to touch necks but anything besides lala or roe is okay

very cute

>Mentor was a dead body controlled by my emo side
It's actually just a split personality type thing. Every time Fray had an outburst, it was actually just you telling someone off. The whole 30-50 is essentially you tripping hardcore balls, rampaging around, and beating the shit out of yourself.

Are we getting an update on blueberry rum? You should also include your signature mayo dab on the cheek.

dead as FUCK thread

Post initials of your crush!

I have a crush on myself!

I dunno if you'll find one...we're an endangered species. I'm just lucky I have 2 other elezens in my fc to hang out with.

S.V.

This is why I never bought a house.
I refuse to end up in this hostage situation.

Z.R

R.N

Don't have one

S.K.

I.E

C.A

I dunno it's a possibility, and unfortunately can't mayo dab as moonie. Been thinking about this one too.

I bought it before the timer was added, but still in hindsight this was a terrible idea. I think I just need to let it go.

if your house is on greg and in the mists you can demolish it and i'll take it for you/make you a tenant so you can decorate it

I think blueberry rum is better but not as good as current rum. I would go blueberry rum over ram though.

uwu

why did i resub to this shit game

Hi.
No I'm on a dead server. I couldn't demolish it even if I was on Greg cause nosub.

V.V.

owo???

that's unfortunate friend. at least you'll get like, 80% of your gil back when it auto demolishes.

I don't know. You got hyped about SB?

Ugly. Thanks consoles.

pst...

How did you get it to play on your dreamcast?

This is everything on max.

nah lol

Are you sure? I remember the Hinterlands looking different when you turn LOD models off.

Yeah I suppose. But getting money back will just encourage me to make future bad decisions, buy another house and wind up in the same situation again.

Yeah, I honestly like this look too much to fanta.

How do I get Velvet to notice me?

>when Em's EB is cuter than them

That is not on max

Complain about making poor purchasing decisions apparently.

This isn't everything on max

Looks exactly the same apart for some fog and higher res

????
Are you blind

environments in this game feel so...
Wrong
I dunno, it looks more like some kind of building strategy game, banished or whatever
Everything feels so empty and minimalist
Only cities and outposts are good

Man I don't want to log in again just to fly up in the Hinterlands and take my own screenshot, but I don't think the issue is the game

ebie gc

>Looks exactly the same
This is some stupid ass bait
Go to sleep, dude

what shorts are those? they look like expeditioner's but they don't have the leg thing.

pvp

the garo event legs for bard

Also MNK. Really it's just most of the jobs as long as you're female

Everything is maxed, Only difference is the lightning in both of those screenshots. The game is still very ugly even at higher res.

Only the cities look good. Good thing all the autistic rpers just stay there.

>two invincible enemies humping the shit out of eachother in potd
thanks SE

did aranea quit??

This only applies to Heavensward zones because they were made unnecessarily large.

Go run around 2.0 zones.

Yes, he dumped his static in a spectacularly retarded fashion.

I wonder if he will ever grow up

>remove moeshit au ra

You're not going to bait me, friendo.
Just get some rest.

jump into the enclosure

Talk to them?

what happened

I would take a screenshot on my settings but you'll just say.

LOL CHANGED THEM BACK TO MAX HEHE OwO

someone in one of the earlier threads wanted a bunch of pictures of lizard legs so here they are user,where ever you are

imgur.com/a/a7ZpW

You need to understand that since his timestamp was GMT, it's appropriate to tell him to get his morning paper and eat an English breakfast. Please respect our culture.

somewhere out there in videogame heaven, alice is laughing their ass off

Fine. You've got me this time.

They're not even remotely the same. The first screenshot doesn't have LOD turned off, the second does. You'd have to be utterly blind or stupid not to notice.

No. They should take a morning nap.

this is neat

Okay i'll take your bait
Not all checkboxes are good
This one greatly reduced the quality of things in the distance
Please uncheck it and tell me the pictures look the same

Go talk to Jacke

>Has like 5 alex weapons and multiple chests in his group
>Talks about buying the DRG weapon instead of buying the BiS tank chest, which he doesn't have yet
>His static says sure, that's fine, but barely anyone has alt loot in this group so if you're going to spend your pages on an alt class you have to greed roll the tank chest with people who want it
>Aranea doesn't disagree, and buys the DRG spear
>Tank chest drops
>He loses the roll
>Ragequits the static so as to, his words, "not let shit like that fly with people"
>Nobody cares or wants him back so he quits the game

you missed the part where he tried to force gyo to quit the static as well to "punish" them

are you kidding me