>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21932/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21916/?
reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/5t6d6m/until_bethesda_firesrelocates_emil_pagliarulo_do/
loverslab.com/topic/64418-toothpick-lip-mesh-bug/page-2#entry1788732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Bethesda made New California Republic a clothing line would you buy it?

No, but I'd buy legion clothing

How do I create my character on FROST? It's all bugged up.

Fair enough, I just think the NCRs twist on the California Republic flag would make for a good logo to put on graphic tees, hats, posters, and bombers.

you can actually just make a new file, since there's a gas mask waiting at the end of Vault 111. Maybe not ideal for immersion, but if you can't use the Frost Character gen saves you've got no choice.

Anyone got any workshop junk retextures they like? I'd like to make things less grimy and broken but not super modern and stained like they were prepared on an assembly line.

>Fallout 6
>EC BoS vs. NCR
>Bethesda make NCR canon NV ending
>Minutemen/BoS FO4 canon

>full scale war
>BoS are in the most-most-most advanced pre-war PA, the T-73
>NCR forces equipped entirely in advanced power armor they claimed during their war with Enclave (they were just hiding it in NV, silly)

I joke, but I'm terrified this is the future we can expect

>if Bethesda made "..." would you buy it?

nope.

>Get some better companion AI mod and companion command and tactics at least.
Any recommendations?

Also is the High Resolution Texture Pack worth getting? It's pretty large at ~60gb.

>gaming merchandise

are you fifteen?

I'm not an autist, to be honest.

>are you fifteen?
I'm pretty sure fallout 2 came out in 1998.
You're an autist if you have to reassure yourself like that bycalling perfectly functional people autists.

>bycalling perfectly functional people autists.

I don't think the average user and especially tripfag on Veeky Forums is a perfectly functional person, user

gaming clothes are for children.

Why though? Are clothes with movie references for children? Like a graphic tee with a picture of Tony Montana on it?

yes. Graphic tees in general are shit tier, but media referencing tees are in one of the shittier tiers of shit

considering you already frequent chan, then odds are you're a loser IRL, so why would you want to make yourself even more visibly lame? Smh

>people not hiding their power level
>people wearing clothes for kids, those who completely lack taste and/or autists

c'mon

Huh,guess you'd have to tell that to my perfectly functional normie brother, who has a t-shirt with a picture of Tony Montana on it, and his normie girlfriend, and their normie friends, one of which has actually started a shitty graphic clothing company.

Go ahead and wear movie/vidya shirts, just know that people will look down on you.

I mean if they made it an actual successful clothing line and signed with an actual clothing company.
I just think the name and logo are subtle enough for anyone, especially Californians, to buy.

>anecdotal evidence

if I saw a guy with his gf walk past and he was wearing a graphic tee I wouldn't bat an eye

if I saw an average chantard walk past and he was wearing a graphic tee I'd cringe and assume forever alone

it's all about context

Yeah, when I asked the question I assumed I was talking to relatively stable individuals, I wasn't aware that /fog/ was full of autists. Though I should've expected as much, this is Veeky Forums after all.

Yeah, everyone else here is autistic except you, the guy with video game t-shirts.

pot

kettle

black

I forgot all those times I've seen classically handsome men wearing graphic tees and thought "corr, what a well dressed fella", you're right, user

No, I'm just as autistic as the rest of you, but it was a very hypothetical question.
I don't actually wear t-shirts, I wear an undershirt with a button up shirt over it.
You're scaring me.

Anyway, we're off topic now, back 2 Fallout.

Just get some football equipment and slap red paint on it.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899/?

It's here

Why is there no recommendet Mod section in this general? /tesg/ even has a whole site for it.
I just downloaded this game and i want to improve it. What else is there to add? I play on survival.

Is there any mod to fix where the selection and mouse don't match up in the UI? Like Skyrim had?

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899
Well they tried.

Have you gone on an adventure with your waifu today user?

Have you told her how much you love her and how happy you are to be with her?

:(

Daily reminder RPGs are trash.

Well then Fallout 4 is the game for you!

Jank as fuck, but an admirable attempt.

why not keep him alive?
You should try Fallout 4 then

Downloading now.

This should have been in the game at the start.

Cait and I are going to have a honeymoon at the beach on Spectacle Island!

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21932/?

Can you please put on a trip so I can filter your ass? You are a bottomless well of cringe.

They already do have some NCR shit IIRC.

Anyways probably not. I like the NCR but I don't want normies thinking I associate with California IRL.

havin a giggle mate.
don't get your panties in a bunch,

>Leo and Satan will never return

Are any of the motorcycle, or hell vehicle mods as a whole good for NV or 3?

This one looks kinda neat for 4, but needs some work before I bother really.

So... all ghouls will eventually go feral? Every ghoul I've ever known is going to be a mindless retard that must be put down?

This is pretty neat too

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21916/?

yes graphic tees are definitely for children

>spouse died in front of your eyes couple weeks ago
>better marry someone else now

Sweet!

Got to repopulate the wasteland with your pure pre-war genetics. If Cait-the-baby-factory needs a ring on her finger to do her civic duty, then so be it.

>Cait
>needing a ring to get breeded

You're funny

Why would you put a ring on a psycho addicted animal?

Because she has low self-esteem and if you make her feel special she'll be more eager for mass-production of my War Boyz?

>Enemy takes 20 hits to kill
>Thanks to mod it only gives 3 ammo on death

T-Thanks Horzion

2 girls can't make a baby but at least I'm making big settlements with lots of happy settlers so other people can make nice healthy happy babies, right?

A few of my settlements have like 40 people and some have 60-80 happiness.

Yeah most rebalance mods don't get balance, and generally make it just one sided because 'muh challenge'

She'll be eager because you can condition her responses with psycho as your unconditioned stimulus.
>2 girls can't make a baby
yet. Science will fix this.

Horizon seems particularly balanced around the idea that you're going to start in Sanctuary and build it up for 100 hours (the time it takes to get to level 3) before leaving

Does anyone else get a weird texture glitch when they us the T6M nude for NV? There's no nipple texture and instead of butt there's fucked up panty texture there. What gives?

New Vegas confirmed for best 3d Fallout up to date.

Yeah and who the fuck wants to do that?

Spend hours playing shitty factory simulator hardly venturing out because any tom dick or harry with a a rusted out gun made of old plumbing can wing you and gib you.

It's a good thing I actually don't mind vanilla survival, or Hard difficulty they feel decent enough, and if you get super high levels you could always crank it more though it becomes spongy.

Only re-balance thing I do have are mods to make the sneaking less piss easy and makes enemies agro a bit harder so you can't just run 50 ft away and they stop chasing they'll keep looking.

Jesus Christ, man. What did you do to your FOV?

I enjoy playing shitty factory simulator.

I don't enjoy starting at Jamaica Plain and having all the enemies be level 50+ and invulnerable with no ammo to fight them with because the mod didn't give a fuck FO4's scaling issue because the intended starting area is low level

I can't seem to get Home Sweet Home to work.

That faggot Shank keeps telling me that the settlement isn't ready. It's Taffington Boat House and there's like, four settlers. What else do I need?

>2 girls can't make a baby
Not with that attitude.

There is more than enough !!SCIENCE!! to justify science babies, even if you don't wanna give one of them a dick and even if you blow up the Institute.

s-stop. the idea of carrying Cait's child is too much for me right now

>implying cait wouldn't be carrying your child
Yer the pre-war badass and general leader type person. You've gotta be the one still providing for the family.

I'll take some maternity leave from being the BoS Sentinel/Minuteman General/etc.

I trust Danse/Preston/etc to handle things for a while.

>trusting the MM to last while you take so much as a piss break, much less 9 months for maternity leave

Fov 120 PC masterrace motherfucker.

Anybody using/used Dragbody's VGU armor pack compilation (1-33)? I'm wondering if it's that or something else that's tanking my outdoor FPS since it's like ~4GB large

Leddit finally redpilled?
reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/5t6d6m/until_bethesda_firesrelocates_emil_pagliarulo_do/

Who gives a fuck, you fag

I don't mind shitty factory sim either, but right out of the gate when you don't have any resources it's pretty dull. Espcially when you're surrounded by shit you can't kill without ammo.

Fuck it I'm installing an ammo crafting mod

Is the Tesla rifle any good? Also what set up should I use with it?

I want to use it with a mad scientist build I'm cooking up but I remember being underwhelmed with it when automaton first came out.

It's garbage

I was hoping there was some way to redeem it, since the only other weapon that really works for the vibe I want to go with, is the cryolator, and even with a crafting ammo mod I don't feel like boosting strength to use it since it's a heavy weapon.

>just realised Father has he same VA as Khadgar

Any good autism mods for settlements and contraptions and whatnot?

Also does the game still have a hateboner for AMD cards/crossfire setups?

Can anyone link me a torrent for fo4 and the dlcs?

>maternity leave for 9 months

What kind of wonderful place to work IS the Minutemen? I'm not even a woman but sign me up. How long is paternity leave? What's the healthcare plan look like?

loverslab.com/topic/64418-toothpick-lip-mesh-bug/page-2#entry1788732

I'm still baffled so few people are reporting this issue, and even fewer trying to find a solution. Waifu shit aside constantly having a bugged vertex on my character's face bothers me to no end

Reddit might make bethesda game studios fire emil. How do you think this will effect the future of fallout?

Beth aren't going to fire Emil regardless of what a small vocal minority are bitching about

people have wanted him gone for a long while now

>being a plebbitor
fuck off

What is it about New Vegas that makes it the best modern fall out?

Obsidian only had to construct textures, quest, and writing. The game engine and all the tools with a lot of assets were spoon fed to them by bethesda game studious.

The story line is a little less railroaded than FO3 and FO4.

The setting is kind of fun even if it lacks a serious urban environment.

Decent aesthetic with the long coats and what not.

It has a plot that make sense, it has player freedom when making character, it has interesting factions, realistic world building and good dialogues.

Too bad they had to use Bethesda shitty engine.

>fallout 4
>got to goodneighbour
>wnet into the memeory of the man i killed who murdered my husband and stole my child
>now i have to find my way down into the iraidiated ocean to find a guy who has further answers
>it's fucking boring
christ how does this game make interesting scenarios so dull

>american football pads and a knee length skirt
wow it's nothing

Well its a modern Bethesda game so its only slightly less bland than Ubisoft shit.

Just do the Silver Shroud questline, which is pretty much the most entertaining thing in the game, then jump from rooftop to rooftop in Boston bringing justice to the wicked.

Post screens

damn sounds good, appreciate it.

Should BGS just give the rights to fallout too Obsidian?

we all wish

love em, keep them coming

Any good kinky cbbe armor on loverslab or nexus mods?

Wana get my milfy waifu dressed in something nice.