old thread: Eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7-I5WzN0kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that DotA have better waifus

>when you do better than the ADC
>when you outdamage and do better than the mid laner
>all this while playing support

I fucking love Nami. Just hit master 5 with her on my alt account and alredy unlocked mastery 6.

>he fell for the top lane meme
silly gangplank

>Play against some tobias cocksucker gp player
>Completely wreck his shit

>hair on fire
>lives in desert
>worshipped by sandniggers

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Bets

Are you in master's?

dude you are fucked/10

I love NAMI!

xniJ eldduc annaw I

comfy bfs~

>four ex-plats stuck in silver
lol

They always shove their lane with barrels and then wonder why the lane's getting frozen and they're getting stomped.

>Falling for the Triforce meme

my sides

did you come up with a fish name pun yet user
that's the most important part of your name you know

you're not still thinking about using a single skin on each account right

I went with single skin, Urf and Deep sea since I am dreadfully uncreative.

The previous thread still isn't full you dumb shit

Why is there a need to be aggressive to anonymous people on the internet?

w-well what are the name puns

>luluposter mad they got beat

FAKER IS STREAMING

I warned you this would happen
if people make threads at 720, people will make threads at 700 to beat those people
now luluposter will make one at 650

You seem to have lost your way from Reddit
Veeky Forums is a hurtbox

The previous thread isn't a lulu thread though so what is your point?

The mods should just apply the rules and ban avatarfags.

>Those shitter team-mates that say "group" constantly when there's no objectives to take and the sidelanes are shoving towards you

why the fuck does riot do this to me.
They let me get to silver 1 every season then barrage me with trolls
>nid mif goes 0/8
>use first dodge on cass jung
>rengar and kat feed the next match and spend all game arguing with each other

>muh slippery slope fallacy
>samefagging OP says "i warned you this would happen"

yeah ok bub

>You're playing a designated splitpush champion, your TP is up, you have repeatedly 1v2 double killed enemy champions while your team took one objective then recalled instead of taking baron
>"PLEASE GROUP AS 5 STOP TROLLING"

it's not a fallacy when it in fact does happen, small brain

is "just group" the new "just focus x"?
i swear only idiots say this

>it's not a fallacy when I MAKE IT HAPPEN
t. OP, the faggot

>The mods should just apply the rules and ban avatarfags.
then you get discussions like
>I'm not avatarfagging, it's just reaction images
then you either have to argue with them about what is and what isn't reaction images which is a huge waste for both parties and mods/jannytrannies will most likely not bother. Or ban all "non-thread related" reaction images.

I'm not OP, but nothing I say will make you believe that so ok

it's also not a fallacy, used to happen a ton on /dsg/ where tripfags tried to outtripfag eachother so they would "own the OP".
This especially became a problem when different tripfags had different OP templates set up, so the links varied from thread to thread, often causing new additions to be removed because some tripfag keeps his template saved and doesn't alter it.

>just focus [super elusive champion with a zhonya and a GA]
>even though his slightly-less-fed teammates have built glasscannon and keep positioning stupidly

>gives shitty advice
>asks irrelevant question out of panic no one listened
>starts friending people in masters to view their profile

luluposting has become so absurd that it has become a meme for lolg

Post the newest image from your /lolg/ folder

Literally how mad can one Lulu poster get?

There was a guy in a previous thread who asked about jungle vi and her strat, well the strat is to walk into lane and land fully charged q on a squishie and then use your Es to reset AAs to burst him down. Gank as soon as 3rd level if you see that your lane is pushed and there is opportunity to kill or burn their flash and force them to back. Gank as soon as your hit 6th level and use your ult which does decent damage, CCs them and gapcloses half a screen. Vi is easy just play her some more and you'll get it. Her kit is strong to gank any kind of opponent who isn't too tanky, if they have mobility try to bait it before you Q so that they don't dodge Q with it or won't run away after you land it.

I have a general dumb shitpost folder that contains legolegends and not-legolegends

here's the first lego-related picture (not webms)

I'm glad I suggested this to a drawfriend

who are you and what have you done to poopy

>we will never have cho on LCK again
feels
fucking
bad
also RIP meteos glasses and hair combo

Holy shit Balls is small

>when you're standing next to a girl and she's taller than you

he's standing behind a nother person so he looks smaller

She's not taller than him, just more in front ok shut fthe fuck up balls isnt tiny

I have my quirks, some might call it insanity.

But then you get OP who unironically goes >50 posts early and uses me as an excuse.

OP is the same faggot that was going mad and trying to force their side-threads and getting pruned several times, i guarantee it.

Look i can understand that you might get buttfrustrated every now and then, but pushing it to this level? Come ON.

balls is ripped as hell
he could literally kill you with his bare hands

t. Balls

youtube.com/watch?v=A7-I5WzN0kE

>the same faggot
>faggot
>someone following the rules

>Look i can understand that you might get buttfrustrated every now and then, but pushing it to this level? Come ON.
pushing it to what level, doing the exact same thing as you do, but with less degeneracy?

Here comes the part where you say I'm both this OP & the OP that gets pruned

that's fairly logical, manlets tend to hit the gym more often, probably to compensate.
Go check out Veeky Forums, half of them are manlets

it happens
i got placed in silver 1 but i could easily carry those games up to gold 1
i lost my 60% wr with tali because of inters and general shitters, but my blitz stayed strong though
just really unlucky when i get midlane

>I have my quirks, some might call it insanity.
heh have i finally met another as tWiZtED as myself

:^)

just play an alpha carry role and stomp your lane, it's enough to get out of silver eventually

shit i'm climbing on my smurf playing nothing but jax top

>go to split
>"top we need you for fights...."
>ping my TP is up at least 10 times
>shove into their inner turret, two come up to stop me and I kill one but have to back off after because low health and no mana
>team loses the 3v4 elsewhere
>"tp???????" "omg this top"

>make a false prediction of "it'll go to 700, then 680"
>get called out that it's BS
>think to yourself "hah, i'll show em, by forcing it even earlier and therefore 'proving' my own slippery slope fallacy"
>literally then deny breaking the rules

To THAT level.

>splitting somewhere with tp available
>they just dive super hard and get blown up in a few seconds
>wtf why didn't you TP???

I fucking hate that shit

>wait I know, to "prove" it doesn't happen, I'll just accuse the person that said it would happen from doing it

I just realized this sounds very similar to the left saying defending things saying that they were done by the right wing people who warned them about it

>Someone goes afk on our team
>It's 4v5
>Everyone is super behind
>Team refuses to FF becasue "We have a beast late game and if we work together we can win"

It what kind of fantasy world do these people fucking live in?

>giving two fucks about your braindead team in some shitter elo

the trick is to keep splitting no matter what

>be playin glasscannon carry
>fed as fuck
>there is nothing but CC, assassins and gapclosers on the enemy team
>your toplaner goes to """splitpush""" though more like he just farms a couple waves
>meanwhile they initiate 5v4, blow you up instantly, then proceed to clean 5v3

Look at team comps there may be very good reasons for your teammates to want your presence near them. If half your team is immobile glasscannons vs mobile assassins there isn't much they can do mid-onwards solo besides getting caught and killed, provide whatever peeling and protection you can and just win the fight and close the game.

hello tryndamere

These false-flags have been proven before. And you're in the middle of getting caught in your own false-flag.
Do i unironically have to pull up the actual posts admitting to doing exactly what i described?

why am i even asking, of course you would push this shaggy defense to the limit

So, just in case anyone missed the evidence:

>>there is nothing but CC, assassins and gapclosers on the enemy team
so you picked/built glass cannon because?

How would a top laner save you as well

desu if you're in silver or lower and you're not retarded it can happen

>singed meme build on taliyah

does this even work

>hey this is not making enough drama, let's include politics on the discussion

Here is your (You) buddy, fucking kys

Not when the ADC is 0/8, the top and jungle has no idea how to play their champ and the team ahs no towers we can't.

>evidence
???
I'm none of those posts and I didn't see any past the migrate one

are you literally braindead

you're still so adamant I'm the OP that if a mod came into this thread and told you that the IPs are different, you'd accuse me of making the OP on my phone

I told you this would happen because I've seen it plenty of times, if it's not people who are as degenerate as you and want to push their ahri or sonafaggotry or whatever it is nowadays
It'll be people that are sick of your shit

well her q might as well be a dot effect, that was my logic on it anyway and i feel its pretty strong
like why arent people taking malz/swain mid instead of bot with this bullshit, its retarded

>Singed mains

interestingly enough, all of those were 1v1 kills

we still lost because my 4 teammates would never shut the fuck up a second about how bad they think their other teammates are

What's the memeiest support, that's somewhat viable, and also fun to play, that's not Ahri?

Taliyah

You know it.

>thinking anyone gives a shit about normals

I didn't even realize people took this shit seriously. You must be one of those beta faggots who is either to bad to play ranked or to scared, maybe both.

>defends the OP saying he didnt break the rules even though OP openly admitted it

>i'm not OP though

ok so why the fuck are you commenting instead of killing yourself at this very moment.

she's a big girl

blitzcrank

>/all report x for doing y

This is why I will never take this garbage game seriously. LoL will forever be a children's trash game, that's the laughing stock in the video game industry.

Is Triforce really shit on Yorick or is it just a meme some fag made up?

Don't have her.

Those are real supports.

>singed starts proxying before he gets his ult
I never get this meme
it's way too risky and you don't gain that much, you're better off playing safe at the start and proxying when you're basically unkillable/uncatchable

>memeiest support, that's somewhat viable, and also fun to play
there's none

my most fun to play meme support is sion, love that shit, long range aoe slows, knockups, huge risk for enemy laners to go near unwarded brushes and self shields.

>defends the OP saying he didnt break the rules even though OP openly admitted it
I defend him in the way that he broke as many rules as you did, you didn't get banned or pruned, so why should he?
I'd be A-OK with mods deleting all threads before 750/image limit, hell I'd be fine with deleting all threads before 750 even if we hit image limit.
Hell, I'd be fine with deleting all threads before page 9

But I'm not okay with this "I broke the rules but he broke them more so he should be banned but I shouldn't" shit

Also Lulu wants you to kill yourself user, don't you love her.

>thinking anyone gives a shit about your answer of this post noone gives a shit about

it used to be under control when the tribunal was what it was, where cases were reviewed.

Unsurprisingly, when Riot "King Cuck" Lyte came in power, and put the tribunal "in extended maintenance" for two years, reports literally equaled to chat restrictions, no matter what you did.

Over the time, people started using reports as a weapon that their weak, feeble mind would consider powerful.

Some Riotfags have stated that asking for reports is bannable but I doubt it.

Finally mastered my first champion guys!

I'm pretty sure it's core on him. I tried going BC first but the sheen proc is just too good when taking turrets and pushing.

Actually he didn't even proxy. On his first death, he came close to me while my wave was here, so I just trapped him and let my BIG GHOUL COCKS pound him

Then it snowballed out of control and I actually dived him once or twice

lmao did you know blitzcrank isnt even under the support category
he will always be the best meme support becase his q is the most fun ability in the game

>never reported people that were "toxic"
>just randomly reported people
>get a message each week some people got punished
no better feeling

>so I just trapped him and let my BIG GHOUL COCKS pound him
can't post that on a christian textboard user

I quit the game when they introduced the chat restriction shit.

All I see is a faggot who played one game too many. Anyone can farm up champ level. I often like to guess whether someone plays a champion if they know the animation resets.
So how's your animation reset game user?

it aint that bad, until they restricted drops to non restricted players

I literally don't care, he has always been one of the main legitimate supports in the game, ever since day one.

you want fun you play blitzcrank
fuck off already

How can you give this lulu kid so much attention when he is a confirmed ugly and a silver surfer no name