Why is Porsche often mocked with middle class? I don't understand

Why is Porsche often mocked with middle class? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjfmP7h3gBw#t=3m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man, be original for once in your life im sick off the same fucking threads, there is way too much bashing on cars nobody here can afford, thats why.

Dude I swear to God that was not me.

Bus rider here. I hate it cuz I can't afford one.

Because it's slow and you only buy Porsche for the name

Lol

I've never heard a single negative word spoken about Porsche. If I suddenly became wealthy it'd be the only high end sports car I'd feel perfectly comfortable driving.

Everything else just screams hoodrich trash yet Porsche rises above this somehow. I think it's because they have such a familiar/conservative shape.

>check out my column
i hope his next car is cool tho

>it's slow

I like the 993 targa .esp in dark blue
must be the first Porsche I encountered

but 935 are more sought after

I like Porsche because they try to do everything. The 911 has the back seats for convience, accommodation for roof luggage, aero that retracts to avoid scraping, and still having near supercar performance. The panamera can easily seat 4 adults and loads of luggage for long range comfort while still capable of performance driving. Even the cayenne very capable, being able to tow, go off-road (with proper tires), and still perform better than most sports cars.

Not to mention the Boxster which manages to distinguish itself as a "tame" 911 for the more casual commuter

the gear box is always trying to bring the bants to the passengers
but the upshot is not needing booster seats for the kids
also some years of 911 the rear seats fold for a pass though to the boot

ofc some ppl cant deal with RR and how it steers itself with very slight changes in throttle application
and likes to 360 if your sudden with the breaks

I actually really like Porsche. I've never been wild about their styling, but with the introduction of their current Cayman, I've really been growing to like it.

What I really love about Porsche is they don't sacrifice reliability for performance, and unlike every other German brand actually make a conscious effort to keep size and weight down. It's also neat that it has so much storage space, combining that with the reliability and there's no compromise in making a Cayman your daily that's also still a full blown sports car.

The base Cayman is also still 0 - 60 under 5 seconds, has p decent gas mileage, and the most precise steering of any new car on the road today. And it's 50k. It's pretty amazing.

Porsche is the top automaker. They don't make a single shitter. Typically their cars are the best in whatever segment they're in. Maybe that says more about the awful state of the industry in general than it does about Porsche.

there are a few 930 turbo where I live
confirmed jelly

>tfw i tried to get my dad to buy a second hand cayenne and he bought some fucking garabge ass mercedes GL instead

things in the shop every other week

god damn.

peep peep
that thing does have a killer rep
not just for paul

If you paying that much for something, and it isn't a bleeding edge race car, it should fucking work. This whole "if your rich enough to buy it you're rich enough to repair it :^)" meme is such a fucking cop out. Poor reliability means it's a poor quality product. Period.

a world that full of happiness I have never knoooooooooooooooooooown
youtube.com/watch?v=VjfmP7h3gBw#t=3m33s