Can someone explain the black ice freshener meme to me

can someone explain the black ice freshener meme to me

if you need to ask you're not freshâ„¢ enough

Leather scent is superior.

It's a meme user. That's it. There's not much to explain. I mean before Veeky Forums I purchased it for years as a teenager then I laughed when I seen what it had become. I don't know about anyone else but I've always gotten compliments from passengers.

All my niggas rolling 5 deep or more get in here

>All my niggas rolling 5 deep or more get in here

Kek, what a noob.

Impressive trees and digits

Dayum, that's fresh

I'm not sure how many I had that morning

I work at a dealership. One of my appraisers recently said "If the car has more than 5 black ice trees, they're guaranteed to be upside down by thousands". He implies its indicative of poor decision making. He's probably right.

I have another bundle

You wouldn't be able to deal with the truth.

no need to show off your life savings OP

Somebody couldn't deal

There's more economical ways to be "fresh" in a car than with black ice fresheners. The green pine tree predecessor came out of a time when having a car was still a big thing and products like Pine Sol were king of cleaning in both home and shops.

As time went by, Pine Sol and its fresh pine scent became obsolete. The little green trees soldiered on in cars though and were sold at the automated drive through car washers. Those were the bristle brush washer days.

If you bought some of those refill bottles of air freshener for the home units, that would be much cheaper and last longer. You can find those sold in bulk packages at Sam's Club.

Tape the base of the glass bottle firmly down on a piece of cardboard. That stops it from tipping over. Then put that under a seat. I have room under my seats, but don't know about yours. So check under your seats first to see if you have room. Heck, even the Dollar Tree store sells two glass bottles for $1 in the household cleaning supplies section (not the car section). They also have a similar fresh smell air freshener in the car section for $1. So if you're paying more than $1 for air fresheners, you're paying too much.

Keep the black ice hanging on the mirror for the meme. But use a different air freshener under the seat. The Japanese have the best variety of car scents.

is that what i think it is

It is the men's code for getting blacked.

Wait, so I can spray this in my room and make my dad proud?

Where to buy

Black ice makes he hurl.

This .

Almost any scent if too strong can become sickening. If you were already on the edge due to indigestion or cold, then it could push you over the edge.

But more than that, too strong a scent means you are wasting the longevity of the freshener that you paid good money for. I use Febreze air fresheners but I don't clip them in the air vent because that makes them empty out too fast AND the smell is way too strong even at minimum.

You can make a small cardboard device to keep the febreze thing upright under the car seat. I put mine there and there is a light scent in the car because air vents are under the seat of course when you select the proper air duct settings on your console. The febreze thing lasts 2 to 3 months each that way and I get scent in the car.

Too much scent in the car also means you get oil film deposits on your windows and surfaces in the car. While you don't realize it, over years, the oily film can combine with atmospheric grime to make the seats dingier even if no one sits in them. Sure, you picked a dark fabric to hide the dirt because no one picks bright white, right? Not that manufacturers allow that option anyways because they have the reputation of their cars' cleanliness to uphold.

Nig I roll my graduation tassel too
Same year