biopharmcatalyst.com/

shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

alternative memechat for poorfags
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

web.tmxmoney.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=aph
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INAP is about to happen

My kegxq stocks converted to Keg and now I'm rich, is it time to sell?

Wake me up when DRYS is $100

This but dlth

wheres that guy who was making a paper portfolio off /rgh/ tips?

I'm curious how our fund is doing

It's not too late
OTC:PSID

anyone else taking a beating right now?

That was me. Will screencap

why the fuck did I sell AMD when it was $9

MNKD about to run

> otc
where do you think you are?

EVOK looking pretty good so far. Monthly growth has been decent, 3 month wasn't so good and 1Y, not at all. Should I be optimistic about this one?

buy AMZN
buy GOOG
buy BRK.A

> sold like 600 $AMD shares over three days for 5 bucks
fuuuck

Buy AUPH.

AUPH is weeks away from releasing their 48 week Phase 2 clinical results. The Phase 2b results from August 2016 were excellent and hit all of the primary and secondary end points. Voclosporin has shown that it can cure active lupus nephritis in almost all of its patients over the course of several months.

Data had been released back in September showing that people who died during Phase 2 died from complications of illness and living conditions in Asia and NOT from voclosporin. The stock price has rocketed twice since then, doubling in value twice over the past 3 months.

Excellent news from AUPH requiring only one Phase 3 study, AUPH submitting the late-stage trail study plans for 2017 to the FDA, AUPH being fast-tracked with the FDA, AUPH announcing it has entered into a long-term agreement with Lonza for the manufacture of voclosporin for 20 years, AUPH having all primary and secondary endpoints met with it's drug for the treatment of lupus nephritis, and AUPH planning on releasing it's 48 week Phase 2 results in the first quarter of 2017 is going to turn this stock into another rocket ship in the coming weeks.

Buy and hold AUPH and thank me later.

Is FRED going to hit the 20's again today?

fucking memestocks

Is now a good time to buy JNUG or is gold going to keep sliding?

Wait for a breakout either way

Quick MNKD!!!

Wait for the dip during lunch.

this is it bud.

nothing is happening

this thing is going to fly after .80 cents

That's no where near as bad as I thought it would be

fuck im getting REKT right now

me too

INAP volume over a mil

GET IN AT THE BASEMENT NOW, ez moni

another basement party at ANY

mnkd running now

K.

Who else getting murdered today

"Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make."
-Donald Trump

Well I'm banking on SHIP gap filling and bagholding another meme I'd rather not mention

We are in such a bull market its mad not to invest. You just wait for the right investment. Dont go for the maybes and the hopefullys you dont need to trade everyday. Just wait until you find a trade that looks very nice and go in hard. If it doesnt go the right way just sell right away. Keep looking for good gains. I tap out usually around 15%-30% but ill ride if it wants to.

woke up late
but it's all good

I wouldnt count on it.

UVXY looking good right now, VIX is on low end of its range

Thats what they said about JNUG @ 7
#MAGA

>UVXY looking good right now

Yea, because everyone selling it

lol bought 2000 shares of ANY at .19 and sold at .20 couple minutes later for an easy $20

>Doesn't know the difference between the vix and gold

>stock hits stop loss
>goes up rest of the day
>your stop loss turns out to be the lowest dip of the day

stop triggering me I did this too

guess where I was

web.tmxmoney.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=aph

This is Veeky Forums bruh

$4.10?

It's at least the 3rd time it's happened to me now. It's like they know. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it wouldn't surprise me if brokers sold this data to big players.

AMD got me back where I started, should I keep holding or invest in meme stocks to actually make a profit from here

Thats not the point. What evidence do you have that the $VIX wont stop dropping. SP500 still climbing. Wouldnt it be wise to wait, like it would have been to wait for after Fed meeting to buy Jnug etc.

gib me halp on what to do for rgse
in 1,000 shares at .2465

you made 10 bucks and youre asking should i hold

holy moly what was that drop?

NIGGAS WHAT HAPPENED TO RGSE FUCK

some spicy memes no doubt

+7% today, bitches!

The vix rarely ever goes below 10. There is a mathematical floor built into the vix.

he got memed

JNUG blastoff $$$$$$$

What's a good meme today?

Fucking PTN, I'll never mess with pharma again
>I cant read words or graphs the post

Did not know that. Thanks for the tip.

What's that thing people say about record highs during low volume? :^)
AMD will continue to rise

Knew I should have bought sub $4

same

>tfw you finally stop bag-holding a meme stock

IMNP? lots of chat on stocktwits

>lost 6 bucks
thats not too bad

Nah, buying when you are uncertain is a risky thing. JNUG just flashed a bunch of buy signals you should get in before the big move if it comes today

Theres lots of chat for every stock on Stockwits, people are more optimistic and obvious then on here

Yeah, AMD is offsetting my ventures into other shit too. I'm up 10% overall since I started like 10 days ago

I'm in, man. I've been waiting for this since the fed press conference

>just flashed a bunch of buy signals
Alright, I'm new to this shit and am thankfully doing alright, but what's your background on finance? what buy signals? How far out is your exit strategy -- like a couple hours or a couple days?
I read that thing in investopedia about candlestick analysis, and am planning to watch Martin Shkreli's YouTube series on fundamental analysis. Is that a good plan?

I posted my strat a few days ago, but it's basically a channel breakout strategy and I hold usually for a few hours

all aboard the JNUG train!!!

>a few hours
Ok, you are a day trader then lol
I heard that I'll never make any money day trading, how are you doing?

You'll never make any money by trading meme stocks. high volume, high volatility ETFs are the way to make money day trading. Anything that has a long history that you can backtest is something you can trade. Make sure you have concrete entry and exit signals and you'll be fine. Having the discipline not to chase a stock, and being able to cut losses will make you successful

Be careful with JNUG guys. Spot gold is still shitting the bed.

Spot silver breaking out though. Don't know what to make of it

>-$9
Wew lad

Which is the best broker, in your experience? People here promote Robinhood but they're usually people you don't want to take advice from (see )

I've never used robinhood, so I'm not sure

Reminder to buy amd even at these prices.

$AMRS WHYYYYYYYYYY

What do you use, then?

Fidelity. The commissions will eat your profits though

A fucking blood bath today. I need a meme to unlock the green theme stat. Also buy and hold swhc for some nice steady gains over the next few weeks/months.

been holding so long here now. May finally get rid of my bag.

If you're looking for an overnight gamble IMNP or JNUG.

>robinhood general
>I've never used robinhood

Since this is anonymous, how much profit have you made in the past month after commission? Doesn't have to be your actual - I'm just starting out and am interested in experienced people

EY YO HOW did any of you get

RH INSTANT? Any way to expedite??

its meme stock general now more than robinhood general anyway

>all money is tied up in TPLM and URRE
>both don't go for shit

Huge buy orders coming in for IMNP. Meeting took place today at 10. Information on said meeting will be released AH. Just a heads up. Use your own judgement, and always meme with caution.

It's gotta go up. It's falli for no reason. Like no bad news.