Bump inbetween the f

Aurora is balanced you freaks

What's POPPIN niggers.

Gonna play kwang today, do I build ability PEN or go full CRITS

>ability pen
You go lifesteal power and laugh away the pain

>tfw you have a stupid fucking riktor
FUCK

Why do people still try to use Kallari? It doesn't make sense, she's crap. Also what's the min level one should take on Orb Prime?

I went full armor and Ability pen, is lifesteal really good on him? I know its good on my crit sparrow deck. Guess its time to give both these decks a shot then

Because in the right hands she's a god

She good if the player is good

How long has everyone been playing for?

3 days, it's pretty good thus far

10 days in total and I still make basic mistakes

It is, on old map I made a joke deck for him with loads of lifesteal just for fun and enemies were literally unable to hurt me 1v1 as long as I could hit them.

Since April I think or somewhen around that.

You should add your name to the pastebin. I'll play with you at some point if you want, I'm new too.

Time played is 4 days and 15 hours.

Already there bruh, Mezmezzy

I'm not new, but I'm not some kind of pro either since I play mostly for fun. Would gladly play with some newbies and show you the ropes if you need. Username's sargos, I think it's already in the pastebin although written with capital letter. I don't know if this makes a difference while searching for users.

You seriously don't need ability pen, I mean I hope you realize basic pen exists.

Also just stack on top of his lifesteal and build power. Kwang is the only hero in the game with spellvamp/spell lifesteal
More power you do more you heal.

I did add my name, its the last one on the pastebin

About 20 days (400 hours).

actual graphics

K just powering up lifesteal and power. Gonna put some armor just for some over the top survivability

>mfw other thread died

I thought the dream died for a second

OP here
Doing my best to keep the dream real

You're not mentioning the key selling point of the game.

Who /making it/ here? 7 wins in a row and they finally raising them elo averages
P L U S 8
L
U
S

thanks for the negative win rite lel

At gold already :)

We got literally an afk for both of those losses.

Make sure to bump the /v/ threads so we get more exposure

Being a 3rd person LoL/Dota2?

No, that's SMITE's selling point.

Paragon's is more actual than that.

No

Alright then fellas, post some real fukken graphics, my dudes

>mfw listening to Space Jam thanks to the Steel player

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA

What if Epic fixes the meta by just dropping viral meme skins like this

Imagine if they did if for Iggy

They give out free skins through various methods.
They did something where you play 10 games of Paragon amd you got the new Twinblast skin free
Then they gave everyone a free skin on Christmas and pumpkin head Murdock on Halloween.

YOU BE WEARING THAT LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT YOU ARE FOR THE REST OF THE FEW DAYS REMAINING

Nah
I ain't playing Serath until the event is over bitch

God damn it BUMP
G, stop making those stupid meme shill threads on /v/ for fuck's sake, people hate those, are you too autistic to realise that? Make normal threads if you want to lure more people in, that's how we managed to start up the general in the first place.

Right now that thread is doing pretty well and you're the only one complaining, so lol

>Imagine if they did if for Iggy
don't they already plan to?

The thread just needs some interesting screenies so that people know about it.

I'll take more 4K actual graphics shots when I'm not at work

We always complain every time multiple times. Thats why your general thread was killed off. The only reason this thread exists is because someone else made a non autistic thread on /v/ and shit worked out. Literally do the math.

>Thats why your general thread was killed off.

Very wrong.

1) I didn't make the general threads.

2) I killed them by running the Discord, and many anonfags hated my guts and kept reposting shit from the Discord into the threads without saying anything in the Discord. Nobody ever played together unless I was there and urging them to. Someone tried starting another Discord to spite me but they couldn't keep it active like I could, by talking regularly about other videogames besides Paragon (which enraged the same dramatic faggots).

3) Everyone was longing for Monolith and card crafting to solve all their (casual) problems with the game, so they gave up.

From the Pastebin, only a couple people from the old threads have returned.

The solution for you is to deal with it and stop being a bitch.

Is this about the graphics? 860 here

I was talking singular as in the thread you made after the last one died and you didn't even include the proper op. Of course we know you didn't make these threads. The fact that they are alive is proof that you didn't make it. I'm letting you know you are hurting us not helping us and I'm not alone in thinking this.

asking you to make non shitpost threads is all

Also I had banned a couple people from the Discord. One of them had unironically called Steve Superville a "jew nigger" (repeatedly) and another was a literal child who had extremely dumb opinions that made me cringe, like Bloodborne being "more artistic" than "a 3D nonsense" like GTA V.

At any rate I'm not starting a new Discord for these threads and I've urged others not to, so if we play together I'll delete the server after each session.

>Tfw your gideon is 1/11
Fuck you matchmaking

>i banned people for saying nigger
>i banned people because i didn't like their opinions
Who is this guy? And why are his feelings and opinions better than everybody elses in parag?

>At any rate I'm not starting a new Discord for these threads and I've urged others not to
Ever wonder if you were the problem?

I love Paragon more than anyone else ITT, and for the longest, and I won't stand for my father being blasphemed against.

No, they never played together at all in the Discord that didn't have me in it, they never took the game seriously, they always complained about scrub shit like not having fucking cards, and they kept unironically saying their clicker MOBAs they had thousands of hours and dollars invested into were superior. They were trash, and that's why they haven't come back.

So you're a cringey homosexual autist that spams actual graphics and can't do anything right.
Ok

>They did things I didn't like so I got rid of them and then spied on them so I can complain about nothing of import while claiming to not be a problem
Not even seeing how you projecting your feelings isn't a problem. Reddit is that way baby boy.

>the Discord that didn't have me in it

Rather, I was there, but I wasn't saying anything.

To emphasize: The only time I saw anyone there playing together was when I was there initiating it. You Anons are too socially timid to play together, and this is the case in all of /v/ and everywhere on here except very specific cliques (Halo comes to mind).

Yes, and you are nothing.

Please put on a trip so we can filter. You have serious issues.

>focusing on some shitty discord shit

we are just asking you to cut back on your autism and stop shitposting. It's literally in the rules of this website.

I would rather be passionate and have issues than be nothing and have nothing.

Why weren't you playing Paragon last year? What the fuck could you possibly have been doing that was more important? It had actual graphics.

>It's literally in the rules of this website.

Why should I care? Why should anyone care? Who has the time to care?

Who would have guessed G, you really ARE an autistic retard!

Whatever, I wanted to suggest adding player preferences to the discord. Like playing hours since we're from different time zones, whether they can play through some kind of voice chat(and what kind), maybe preferred characters/positions and skill etc. I think that would help a lot in setting up games.

I mean, anyone who is actually offended by the phrase "actual graphics" or the sustained repetition of it is simply either too deprived or autistic to deserve this game to begin with.

Every thread on /v/ is already the same, exact same threads forever, so being offended by one that takes that to the most literal and logical extreme means you haven't realized the worthlessness of this site; i.e. you are retarded.

That sounds like a good idea

You should really calm down if want this general to survive

I've been calm but just look at what people are saying to me. My reaction is apropos.

Fuck, I meant pastebin document, not discord!

I mean at the very least I'd expect people to be offended by the threads (available on the archive) where I post my 7 inch cut next to a Paragon case, but those can easily be countered with a bigger dick and a better camera.

>want to post screenie to make new thread
>it's 4.41 MB
>.41 bigger than the limit

Save as .JPG. In modern Windows the compression is negligible.

I don't care if you're carry, support, jungle, whatever: make room in your build for wards and put them down every chance you get.
I died about three times just now to a Kallari that had completely free reign because I was the only one warding.

Every hero and every deck should have a shadow ward. You're only giving up a point of stats to have it.

People don't care about the repetition of the "ackshual grafix line", it's just that whenever you use it, it becomes possible to recognise you as that one autistic faggot from the /v/ spam. You genuinely deserve every bit of hate you get; at least that cunt Lucifer has the decency to put on a trip so that people are able to filter his incessant faggotry

Can someone tell it to fuck off
Nobody cares about his autism

Thanks senpai

Also,
>get ganked by ulting Twinblast
>he can't aim for shit
>gets baited into your jungle gank squad
>along with his support
It's the little things

Also, made another thread after the previous one did so well
>>/v/367034167

Nah, you need a minimum of six for a shadow ward (3 + 1-1-1, although I make it part of my damage, so it takes more).
Regular wards are pointless after early game.

My bad

I'm saying you lose one point of stats relative to a regular 3-cost equipment card.

Shadow wards have three points of stats, whereas regular equipment has four points.

The trade-off is well worth it.

Good job, I'll bump it up a little.

Try posting screenies to show off the game and make it look good.

Don't have any unfortunately, but I'll try to keep the discussion running till I'm awake.

>matchmaker trying to put me down

>there are people in this thread who don't have a system with an i7 6950X with 128GB of DDR4 3200 RAM, a 1TB SAMSUNG 960 PRO, and 4x GTX TITAN XP in Quad-SLI

s-sorry senpai :(

Anyone in this thread at 1440p and a 1070?

I get like 80-90 fps with everything on max but if I shoot as a ranged hero I lose like 10 fps for a split second and every once in a while when shit gets real I can get hard stutters like 90 fps to 10 fps then back to 90. wat da fug. What settings are you using for silky smooth. I can't really see much difference because it's not constant low fps just random drops so I don't know if my settings are doing anything.

Sometimes the game just lags. I have a 1080p with gtx1060. It's mostly smooth, but every once in a while, it just lags. It happens in replays too and you see characters pulling a King Crimson for about a second before they get back in action.

Yea I've experience lag like I'm walking then suddenly it's like someone picked me up and then dropped me from the sky higher than I could possibly jump. But I'm talking about hard stuttering fps loss. I can never play someone like Riktor because of it and meme it up.

Yeah, that never happened to me, and neither the fps drop. But maybe because I don't play at complete max, just a bit less than max. And I max it out at 60fps. Don't really need much more for this kind of game. Anything above 60 would only be necessary for really FAST racing games

1080p, GTX 1070, maxed out, FPS uncapped.

I've never had a drop below 60 or stutter.

Try enabling Nvidia Fast Sync also, and set maximum pre-rendered frames to 1 in your Nvidia control panel.

Whats everyones prefered role here? I love going mid with belica and Fey amd I also love playing sparrow

I mostly go offlane since nobody else takes it. I just want all my lanes defended and if my teammates are too noob for that, then I'll just have to take it.

Whatever the team needs at the moment, except for tank. I can't tank for shit.

>our sparrow is 1/14
Garbage hero

she really needs some sort of escape and most people can't position themselves properly

I like playing, shes not garbage, just put a blink on your deck
cant really talk though my KDA with her has dropped from 4.0 to 2.5

If your support is shit, you are dead in the water till late game when you can crit everyone down

I was the fucking support
Sparrow ran topside with Greystone and fed out of the ass despite my pings

We won anyways cuz I'm amazing but still

This G person does not run the pastebin nor does he make the OP.
I do.
Reply to this post with your ID's number (eg regicide is the first on the list so he's 1) or ID, your time zone or any other notes and I'll add it.

Might as well since it's hard enough to bump this thread. Chop chop everyone

>playing Sparrow

Wow you're really good, all KDA's are way lower than you! Congratulation user, what elo are you?

Congratulations for what? I don't want to play immobile heroes and thus I don't die.

You need to calm down about your waifu