Why did you need anything more than a car which can get you from a to b?

Why did you need anything more than a car which can get you from a to b?

you don't

>Why did you need anything more than rags to cover yourself up with?

because I enjoy the garbage people throw in the back of the truck, it's how I got a free wrench and 2 gardening claws and a shovel.

>why would anyone need a boat?

Because look at your own picture OP

I use my a to b car for that function.
I us other cars for c and d

because i need the d

Because just like the human life, getting from life to death is just a short straight line, in said line theres and instant where you experience the complexity of life, of being a human.

Humans have always tried to replicate said instant in everything they do. The same complexity that brings them joy, the joy which makes them completely forget that they just move from A to B.

The placebo called life

Because farm use you insufferable cow, I'd send you to slaughter if your milk wasn't making a killing itself

Because like all car enthusiasts I'm autistic and fucked in the head. It's that simple.

Because a and b are far apart along a winding road. And I'd rather not spend the rest of my life poking along between a and b.

I also have a 4x4 because sometimes a and/or b are way the fuck of the end of the paved roads.

>need
Go ride a bus.

Why would anyone need more than a one room house?

I don't NEED anything more than that. But I WANT much more than that and I can afford it so I buy a car thats fun to drive.

I didn't ask for these feels...

stop projecting your autism onto everyone else

people have fucked with cars since they became popular

Ever heard of hobbies?

my car does only that

why would you need a WC when you can just shit in the street?

i laghed.

seriously though how often does this happen? and does the tools come with regular garbage like banana peel and tissues.

>need
THERE'S THAT FUCKING WORD AGAIN

Why do you need a street when you can just shit in the woods?

why buy paper when you have two perfectly functioning hands to wipe your ass

BILL OF RIGHTS, NOT BILL OF NEEDS

like she "needs" that boat

When I deliver pizzas Ill throw the receipt for the delivery I was on into truck beds if there's one close by, otherwise my car fills up with receipts

Robbie says you're a pretty cool dude.

Jesus Christ, that's interesting

To get your shit all over the place, baka.

who is this semen demon

Because you spend thousands of kilometers and hours of your life inside this car, depending on it for emergencies and whatnot, you get known for what you drive, and its one of the biggest investments of your life, so might as well have something you enjoy, a car isnt an appliance, and i cant understand why people treat their DD so terribly

ˇbecause i want to set non essential points A and B and time my fastest travel speed between them.