Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

shoryuken.com/2017/02/09/rstreetfighter-to-be-named-a-default-subreddit-increasing-exposure-of-the-game/
efantz.com/brackets/GGXRDSF1
youtube.com/watch?v=5XuBrUqYAb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buyblue

Buy her game.

shoryuken.com/2017/02/09/rstreetfighter-to-be-named-a-default-subreddit-increasing-exposure-of-the-game/
WE DID IT REDDIT!!

PlayBlue

Fuck you Woshige you piece of shit.

Why on earth did he decide to make the startup of a sonic boom so much longer than a traditional sonic boom? WTF is his problem? Sonic boom my ass.

Guilty Gear PC Online Tournament tonight at 8PM EST
Prize Pool is 50 Canadian Dollars!

efantz.com/brackets/GGXRDSF1

But I don't like anime

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

>cant win with literal top tier
lmao

Play Cammy's game

buyken then

Kolin gameplay footage when?

I'm on campus wi-fi

Casuals seem to value epin storymodes and minigames higher than actual tutorials.

Had some fucktard here in a thread yesterday asking how the combo system in KI works when the game explains absolutely everything.
Makes everything feel fucking pointless.

jivy rushdown centered around hard reads

i do! I DO!

But do you like hentai?
Because you also aren't?

How do you know the person had the game?

Tekken got combo examples since dr I thin. Not the same but it give an idea.

Revelator's tutorials teach you literally everything you need to know about the game from basic movement to advanced concepts such as fuzzy defense and option selects.

Yeah, that. Forgot 4 had it, as I haven't played it in forever. I just suddenly thought of this when I was playing TTT2 and saw it was missing a tutorial. I get that it's a fanservice game for people that already like Tekken, but still seemed like a bit of an odd thing to me.
Have the even announced extra modes for 7 yet?

i fucking love the wong

Why did Revelator get rid of the great default tutorial from SIGN and replace it with the minion hitting thing, though?

compliment Urien.

Tekken 3 has combo trials if I remember correctly.

play kof

Is this T7?

Iron your trousers.

>doesn't say location or anything
>have to register to some shitty private site

yeah thats why I said buyken

Tell me, are a britbong or a Frenchie?

Don't they only use Canadian dollars in Canada?

ARMs needs their Dan character to use only his legs.

The rev tutorial is great in itsown way in how it makes mechanics visible and easy to grasp but it lacks the deepth of covering all mechanics that sign had.
I am still mindblown how good the representation of high jump cancel combos is.

Has nothing to do with winning. I don't even play the character. I'm just saying, why do the sonic booms have much more start up frames than usual?

I just looked at the frame data for booms
>ST has around 9-10 startup with like 25 frames recovery
>SF4 has 9 frames startup with like 21-24 recovery
>CvS2 has 13 frames startup with like 30 frames recovery
Notice how booms have much more recovery than startup. Now this is what Woshige did to them for SFV
>14, 19, 24 frames startup
>17,18,18 frames recovery

WTF? Why did he have to change it?

Like I give a shit about approval over winning.

cause its a different game retard

Best gg.

Give me the basics of Mahvel, I think I will try it out on fightcade.

he cucks Gill

Actually think Gill is gay desu

>try out different characters
>keep trying to flash kick with all of them

jump
then airdash
then jump again
then airdash
then jump
if you're on the ground you already lost

Because its a different game?
Did you cry when you tried guile in CVS2 because his shit was slower than in ST too?

Look they even made recovery lower to compensate for it.
Stop being a bitch, Guiles fireball game is still legit in this game, especially with his vskill.

>input 6D
>2D comes out instead because my pad moved slightly downwards which ended up in inputting 3D

When is she gonna be announced for SFV?

Season 6 if you're lucky

Poison is like C-tier when it comes to Final Fight characters.
Gonna take a whjile.

Who's porting marvel 3 to pc? What are the chances of the port not being shit and the netcode being decent respectively?

she would look so fucking ugly with SFV's art style

I am

and THIS is why everyone should play on hitbox

impossible
look at Vega, cute as can be and also male

The port will most likely be alright but the netcode will remain wank.

Even Poison would be hinger in my character priority compared to shit new characters like Rashit, Laura and Fang. But we are still missing characters like Sagat, Blanka, Sakura & Dan. How is this allowed?

>tfw you choke and lose the mirror
it gets really fuckign confusing

this.

>tfw you hate links so much that you exclusively use characters that can get carried on target combos
Yes, I also used Guy in SFIV

Posting about it on Veeky Forums takes less time and effort

do you only play tranny characters?

>Blanka, Sakura & Dan

That's your only explanation? Guile' booms without vskill is ass. Woshige has it out for fireballs. It's ridiculous. I know guile can't complain because of his walkspeed and normals, but god damn. I don't get why he wants people to rush down (which vskill promotes) rather than zone

>hinger
Meant to say higher but anyways. Have a lewd pic of Poison instead.

shut up

>rashid is bad
>new is bad
lmao we got someone who's been left behind here

>you will never compare penis size and foreskin length with poison

Iconic characters If not anything else.

He's triggered by Rashid (a videogame character) because of his political orientation.

Poison is American, so you're definitely correct about that last part

Vega is pretty
I like pretty boys
you'd know if you had a girlfriend.

hate this boring tranny char, she's so boring to play and watch fucking gootecks played her

senpai do you know you are a gay? ?

>tfw Kum barely got anything
Why? At least make her regular fireballs not disappear on block. That shit is annoying. A real DP would be nice too.

>he doesn't know

know what?

Is it impossible to just dislike Rashid? Why is everything racial/political with you idiots? I simply just find him to be an annoying, uninteresting, and gimmicky character. I don't hate new characters, as I liked Juri in SFIV to some extent and there are plenty of better Arabic Characters. Pullum was not nearly as bad as Rashid and Kukri in KoF is at least interesting.

How do you manage to play SFV without wanting to kill yourself? Why do I have to wait so long before M4rvel.

And you already left.

If you played sfv past silver league you would know that he's not even a gimmicky character, not even going to read the rest of your maximillian_dood's video comment.

So many fighting games any you choose to play SFV. I'll never understand people.

you don't
ranked is trash
casual is trash
playing with friends is trash
lobbies are trash
netcode is garbage
gameplay is garbage
no content

this is one of the worst games i've ever played in my life, trying to find enjoyment in it is like trying to squeeze water out of a stone

anyone melty?

I exclusively play endless lobbies

everyone was afk

I don't believe you play sfv based on your posts.

>need a high rank to dislike factors x or y about a game
Stockholm syndrome at its finest along with sunk time fallacy

Worship Makoto

So thanks for the replies in the previous thread but my main question is still Keyboard or Controller?
I know about arcade sticks but I don't feel like buying them so soon

youtube.com/watch?v=5XuBrUqYAb4

man I really feel like I'm gimping myself by playing Rashid
the entire cast of SFV are fun to play

Disliking something about your favorite game means I don't play it?

wtf i love tomboys now

Throw chains at people.

I got a job! New stick, here I come!

what ever you want to use its all preference

CVS2 was 13 frames for all of the booms. The highest startup is 24 in SFV.

So let me make this simple
>overall frames are almost the same
>recovery frames being shorter mean nothing in the time it takes to getting out a boom as you have to charge either way
>however this means you can block AFTER boom faster, but since overall frames is what matters when it comes to getting out of animation so you can block, again it means nothing

>longer startup frames means you're more vulnerable to getting hit on startup and less likely to get the guy in block stun

So sonicbooms are weaker in SFV. You should always take faster startup if you're a zoner.