nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV2
dailymotion.com/video/x5ahqsn_digimon-adventure-tri-soshitsu-2-pv_shortfilms

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 18
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=897385

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>HQ version of the new Appmon ED
youtu.be/watch?v=kjpG28Lm3Xk

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd1xlPTrc28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this double thread shit keep happening?

because people are slow at creating new threads.

I had no clue that other thread was going to be made.

Also I've changed a number of links in the OP as they were no longer relevant (mainly due to Next 0rder's release)

Globemon is OP.

Not much Eri in this episode.

The CG animation for Globemon was the best so far. The shading effect was really good.

>Globemon is OP
Globemon pulled an Omegamon and killed all those Virusmons in less than 60 seconds.

Seems like we're getting Entermon next week. I think Astra somewhat gets the short end of the stick when getting the evolution partners. He is basically got Recomon and Dreamon with zero build up.

I still don't know how is Eri going to convince Coachmon to join her. Is she just gonna beat him and get his chip?

Well, some user said last thread that Episode 20 is Entemon's introduction while Coachmon is the enmy. Episode 21 is Revivemon's introduction and Episode 22 is Oujamon's introduction.

Seems like it. Once you became a chip you could be used by anyone.

>Hey you know that new Digimon we made for this game as the Final Boss?
>Let's have a side story where two pieces of said Digimon constantly fights the Protagonist, eventually ending up with encountering them in the final dungeon and then they fuck off
Amazing.

Is there a better arc in any digimon media better than the poop wars in N0?

>you could be used by anyone.
lewd

Yeah, I did not expect freakin Shakespeare Sukamon tales

Should I invest in the life increase skills? Some people say that you shouldn't because you need your digimon to keep dieing off and being reborn for the stat increases each generation while others say it's crucial to get the most out of each digimon.

Is it just a different philosophies of breeding thing or is one side objectively wrong?

I haven't just because I'm going for the trophies and raising 200 would probably be a lot more of a hassle the longer they live. If you don't care about that you could go for. You can also reallocate skill points when your Lab is high enough level.

Is "OP Master" as useful as it sounds?

Which one is that? First in the tree or last? Because the first one only give you 1 extra point.

Last.

>Botnet

It's only me or Eri is being relegated to be the third or fourth member of the team? Even Astra has had more "heroic" moments than her and he had more interactions with Haru even when Eri is supposed to be the lancer of this season.

>females in Digimon
This happens all the time.

Ruki's probably the only one who managed to avoid that... well, until Ryo showed up.

Do harder to get Digimon also necessarily have higher stats? Because I was going to go for MegaKabuterimon -> HerculesKabuterimon but if Craniamon has a stronger stat boost than HK I figure I should probably go for him instead.

Sure do love the RNG of complimenting Digis. Sure hate that my History is fucking empty of the Digimon I want and the only method of unlocking them costs fucking all the money I have,

She just had the idol episode in which she punched her way through the puzzle and before she saved Asutora from death.

It's just like there is a large gap between Haru and anyone else.

On a scale of 1 to Ryo, how special snowflake is a good guy tamer with a Gazimon partner?

Who are you going for? Want some hints?

>poop wars
nani?

That's even less edgy than Takato who made his edgy oc supercool and strong agumon oc, as it's just a good person with a virus Digimon.

too late. I already sold 40 Marbled meats for 40 stones...and the game literally gave me every single factor BESIDES the digi I was aiming for. Even going so far as I had ONE point left on one other digimon I'm not aiming for, then giving me THAT one before the 5 missing from the one I am aiming for. Like a cunt.
Infermon

What do you wanna know?

Is Diaboramon even worse?

Take everything you need for Infermon and add 3000.

What does i need to make darkdramon join the city?

Hand-to-Hand type monster
Sword wielding monster
Cape wearing monster

Just get a BanchoLeomon since he embodies all the requirements.

Warudamon when?

Where the fuck is Piedmon's third hiding place? I heard he was inside the piano in the church but I went there and couldn't find him.

Good night homie
youtube.com/watch?v=qd1xlPTrc28

How is Appmon? Better than the megagarbage that was Boy Hunters?

That's where he is.

It's the piano on the left side of the room.

Maybe you're too late and the day ends before you find him?

Getting ExE by death doesn't count against you activating it yourself later does it?

What do you mean?

Is there a negative to using ExE?

Someone said you can only use it once a day.

This is correct. If you rely on it for bosses you'll be slow-going in completing shit.

I figured out the problem. I talked to Piedmon in the same instance as I was jumped by some enemies, and even though I got his conversation it somehow didn't count it as me "finding" him, so he didn't change spots.

But if the whole dying doesnt count towards you activating thing, you could just purposely die in battle to get it instead.

I have no idea if that's a guaranteed thing, though. Seems like a gamble.

How do you get to Freeze Way? I'm at the start of Ch. 3 so I dunno if there's a story block or not, but I haven't seen an entrance to it anywhere.

This. Death-based ExE is for hype moments, not for cheesing your way through.

Damn, Samudramon and Kuzuhamon are pushin my shit in.

I just went to read up on it from Punimon and he says "DigiFriend will go down and each partner's strength will drop to Champion or Ultimate", so it appears there are some negatives to using it actually.

Pretty sure he is talking out of his ass. I suspect, that they fucked up either text or translation and mixed it with paildramons dialogue, since that is what happens during DNA. Used ExE quite a bit during the Post Game stuff never noticed any stat drops or friendship drops.

Freeze way is in Absolute Zero, you can get there via Faulty ExMachina. Gotta need to finish the quests there first though.

You can get there via Wizarmon on Thursdays if you have him recruited.

You need to do some quest (rapidmon maybe) in machina fist to open gates there
Or recluit Wizardmon, he teleports you there some days

How many recruits are in Absolute Zero? I got Gomamon, Ikkaumon, and Gaogamon I believe. Are there more?

Veedramon and Dianamon One is post game, one is UPGRADE YOUR FACILITIES

Lucemon, Belphemon,Cherubimon, Gankoomon and Jesmon, also in PostGame.

Oh wow, so quite a few later.

Is Darkdramon post game only? Does he require some facilities masked? None of the hand to hand moves in the game work for the "punch" he wants. Do I need a fucking Bancho partner or something?

Need a hand-to-hand digimon. Gaomon is probably a good example.

Yeah just get Banchomon. You need to fight him 3 times and everything he asks for Bancho fits.
Hell the last one is 'I need to fight a dude with a cape' who I think Banchomon fits.

>These trainer failure reqs for Diaboramon
How is this even possible without turning him into a shitmon or killing him?
I mean jesus, ignore the Wis and Spd reqs because holy shit here comes 10 fucking TFs to Digivolve this shitter.

What do I need to upgrade to get Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Ophanimon and Venomvandemos to join? They just stay there.
Also, where can I fish for the salmon to get Metalseadramon?

The Lab.
Lab is where most Digimon you don't have end up.

Lab lvl 5 for most
Beat Armageddemon in the postgame for VVandemon

Also fuck the fact they don't carry over, I spent like 30K bits and ruined my fucking Grade 3 Gym for this god damn Infermon.

One of the guys that join the dojo, I think it was Machgaogamon but not really sure, does evolution stuff like changing weight, discipline or TFs, but he probably charges money, I still got the same megas so didn't ask him for anything yet

Fuck, already got the lab upgrading but one of my mons will probably die before it finishes, guess Im waiting for my next gen to get those guys

GranKuwagamon actually

Where is the salty fruit?

Why do my mons hardly ever do the after battle encouragement thing anymore? They still have plenty of stuff to reveal about their current forms, and I need to know which blank squares to block off in the dojo...

Everywhere, is the white cube like fruit

I think they dont do it if you have 100 bonds/discipline and some evolutions seems to be kinda blocked for gaining information (mostly anime mons) useless you already got thems or have most of the info for the other posible evolutions

Do you have Antylamon on the dojo already? He given evolution info in exchange for evolution items, and you can scam him by looking the requirements and then loading your save

Do all resources give the same amount of tamer exp, or do they give varying amounts depending on what they are?

Man I feel like I'm missing out on all these Next Order discussions and love.

I bought a PS4 and Next Order online, the PS4 got here two weeks before the game so I decided to buy Gravity Rush 2 to pass the time and now I don't have the interest to play Next Order. It was the entire reason I bought a PS4.

I hope these threads are still active a few months from now.

Why are you so fickle, user?

The game is alright. Even though they practically remade it, it still feels super-budgety. Hopefully the just keep making new stuff and we keep getting it, because I would like them to get more ambitious, like the original three World games felt one after another.

Woohoo, story complete! Now to take forever to complete the rest of the shit.

I can only play one thing at a time and I can't play videogames more than an hour a day (tendonitis is a bitch)

How much budget did 2 or 3 have? There's no way CS and NO combined had the budget of either.

Going for plat?

Those explain why you are a casual, but not the loss of interest.
Is GR2 much longer than the first one?

Yup, I try to plat all my games.

I wouldn't have any idea, honestly.

So why megas dont poop?

I'm the same, but this one seems like a huge pain in the ass to try and plat.

Too high class for that.

I'll just plug away at it. I imagine it will take some time though, probably as long as it took to get this far or more.

I dunno I wish I knew myself.

They poop in their armour.

So energy efficient there's no waste produced.

>Is GR2 much longer than the first one
I haven't played it personally, but from what I hear that's the case.

I'm rooting for you user.

Why won't they let us make our own characters in Digimon MMO's?

Oh, that's cool. One was disappointingly short.
I'll grab a copy after I'm done with NO and Kingdom.

So Jijimon has said some people have gone to the museum when they get recruited, but I have yet to find a museum anywhere. Where is it?

I appreciate that. Good luck in your own platinum adventure.

>Arbitrarily not being able to get any fish TWENTY-SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW is considered acceptable game design
The Japanese need to be bombed again