Stick to one car you love and dote on it (car cuck)

>stick to one car you love and dote on it (car cuck)
>hop on a new car every 2 years (car slut)

which one Veeky Forums

Get a Crossover and never need anything else

>Stick to a small harem of cars
Cuz I'm a muthafuckin pimp

>not having a comfy DD and a beater offroader

I'm a car slut but I don't want to be just haven't found the perfect car yet, either it gets smashed into or there's a major flaw, but I think this time I found the one

being in a monogamous relationship with a car only you drive is cuckery
someone needs to brush up on their alt right Veeky Forums memes

>i forgot to meme arrow
epic fail!

i like the idea of buying a badass car in your youth and keeping/maintaining it until you're elderly, like that one boomer faggot with the million mile porsche

i just havent found a car that i would want to drive for a million miles, let alone a car that can even survive a million miles

Any car can survive a million miles, it just takes an occasional rebuild.

i'm not a slut, i'm just exploring my sexuality.

I'm a cuck.
Slowly modify them, fel how different it is especially when you drive a stock one

that's what pt cruiser owners say, you're a fag I'm sorry.

Buy a car, drive it until it starts to get unreliable, replace it.
European cars mean that takes a few years.

m/ormon

I have 4 cars and love them all very much. plan on expanding in about 2 years, then again maybe 3 years after that.

Oh boy! I have, uh, lots of wives.

Like 10. Currently trying to sell a few tho
One I only own half of.

I used to think I would be a car slut, but ever since I got my current car, I can't imagine letting go of that piece of shit.

This.

>stick to one car you love and dote on it
yep and it's not economical either
would be cheaper to buy and run a new car especially given the efficiency gains
but I keep an old car as they have better ride comfort and more pleasant interiors
old cars take longer to wear out and are easier to fix - but they do have little problems more often

after a while it stops being the same car
parts wear out or get damaged in accidents
as your stock pile of oem parts runs out one has to make substitutions
the only original parts left of my car is the shell and some bits of interior trim

currently car whore but only due to circumstances, plan to have small group of cars i like in the future though

I have an AW11 I bought for $500. I've already fixed it up a LOT. Unfortunately it does have some underbody rust. It's repairable but it's at the point that I'd probably just be better off selling it to a kid and getting another one.
The problem is that I've poured so much love and work into this car there is very much an emotional attachment now (anyone who says you shouldn't have an emotional attachment to any inanimate object is an inhuman fuck).
This car has never failed me. Even when I blew a headgasket it got me home on two cylinders with no damage to the internals. Plus it makes me happy and the gf loves it and tells me I can't get rid of it or she'd cry.
It'll probably be a car that I keep and continue working on for life. It might not stay the same; it might become a track car when I get older. But I just can't seem to let go of it.

I currently have 3 cars.

One is 45 years old had it 15 years
One is 16 years old had it 5 years
One is 1 year old had it 1 year

Soooo... neither?

nice shoes

what automobile?
nice numbers

A Ford Fiesta ST, it's fun and peppy for my drive it's on par with a Redline I used to own. Just never stops bringing a smile to my face
Also thanks I work hard for those god trips

I played the field for awhile, but got a LTR to my current ride.

>not still having a side bitch you fuck with from time to time for shits and grins