/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND DO 20X FUTURES

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND DO 20X FUTURES

OLD THREAD MARGIN TRADING/BTC FUTURES PLATFORMS (Bitcoin looking BULLISH)
>1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US only or VPN with x20 Future Contracts)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM and DISCORD)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA (Crypto Discussion on Telegram)
>telegram.me/joinchat/C9Qooj_3ODViAwrS4UPn9w (Veeky Forums Pump & Dump Group on Telegram)
>discord.gg/7tEks (Crypto Discussion on Discord)

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
>reddit.com/r/Forex/comments/2tbaqp/i_made_a_list_of_resources_for_beginners_and/

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER (Global & Legal)
>pastebin.com/uMNeeRHT

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iconominet
medium.com/iconominet/detailed-iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-update-8ed2b0158665#.qrxi1ebfc
ico.iconomi.net/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0
reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/
twitter.com/iconominet?lang=en
formula-boinc.org/
belacoin.org/invest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICN breaking top ten would be awesome.

ICN is fucking mooning, happy I bought some. You can all still join the ride!

ICN is looking a lot like the STEEM pump of this summer. Do you see it hitting top 5 in a similar fashion?

That's some top quality shilling my friend. Keep up the good work

Here you go, take your (you).

Except better, since ICN's OMFP and ICNX will be released on the 28th of dec. Alot of people with little knowledge about crypto can put there money in here.

>>medium.com/iconominet

ICN has so much to offer, you'd be a retard not to invest.

weak response, shill. You can't brush everything of with the (you) meme.

How will those people be brought on board, though? It seems harder to get into than BTC, ETH and such.

There is a marketing campaign planned for Q1 2017.

Secondly, when you invest into ICNX people will have a more diverse portfolio, I think this will attract people. You won't have to faff around and buy all these coins/tokens yourself.

>>medium.com/iconominet/detailed-iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-update-8ed2b0158665#.qrxi1ebfc

You can check in all out on their medium page.

I really don't know, if they start paying at least $0.01 per ICN every 3 months I think it could get that big. The team has delivered earlier than scheduled and have been nothing but quality to the community. They even got a PR marketing Wall Street team to advertise or something like that. So there's nothing bad to say about them.

Also the fact that they got listed on Kraken from day one and not Polo or Bittrex makes me like them even more.

Exactly. If people want to call this shilling go ahead, you can never win on Veeky Forums anyways.

For those who are interested, please see the links below.

>> medium.com/iconominet
>> ico.iconomi.net/
>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0

>> reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/
>>twitter.com/iconominet?lang=en

How do referrals work in faucets? Do they go by IP address or BTC address or what?

IP, don't try to proxy fag, they will get you faster then Veeky Forums

but I could make a new wallet from a different internet connection? No proxy, a completely different connection

Never tried it but should work.

Even though it's only on one exchange that didn't exist in the christmas 2013 bubble, I've still missed seeing this message on bitcoinity

We did it before, we can do it again.
Get your rocket trains out, we are going to the moon again

Lmaoing @ nocoiner right now, fuck it's feels good

Funny how the only altcoin that actually has a future gets never shill on here, really makes you think

Anyone make some good $$ on swiscoin today?

>That feel when my 100+ coins have doubled in a year.

Fuck this, I've lost over 1BTC and now I have like 0.25 left. Ultima Ratio now, what should I buy?

Whatever is not shilled here

showerhead, how am i gonna make a new kraken account and invest in iconomi if i don't even know if the new fund management platform mean anything?

Electrum question:

if I want to save my wallet on a flash drive for instance, do I simply drag this file into the flash drive?

I tried doing this, and it made a copy. Can I safely delete the original file?

Will this keep my wallet safe?

Anyone interested in Gridcoin? Computing capability growth of approx 700% in a year. formula-boinc.org/ #5 in 2015, achieved #1 in 2016.

belacoin.org/invest/
?? Bela has cool new projects but I don't know what it's gonna be.
Any info on this?

Will Waves moon in January?

Hey guys just recently became /hascoins/... is Coinbase a meme? What are you guys using for crypto mobile apps?

Just some log chart p*rn. Enjoy

Why is BTC exploding? Ive been waiting on a low for days now to buy some but this is crazy

It's not exploding. This is a very consistent trend that's been going on for over a year.

Also, don't wait for lows.
This ride is going to 1k, after which things are likely to pick up even more because the media will be covering the 1k milestone.
And once the normies (reeee) get a whiff of this, we're going to infinity and beyond.

Im not talking about a crash, im talking about a low we have seen every time it went up quickly, wich was followed by an even bigger rise, yes, but the lows were always there.
Wich makes it odd the low isnt here this week.
Nobody wants another bubble,

you mean the magical handle like during the Silk Road bust. Look at the chart above, it happened in September

Unless you're about to drop several tens of thousands, those little drops weren't going to do much for you.

Yes, one would, i want to put an extra €2200,- in and it would be silly to buy at the highest price in weeks

No im talking about a little low wich follows every big raise

This week's "highest price in weeks" becomes the future's "lowest price in years".

I was in the same boat as you.
Price was around € 730 when I made up my mind to buy a week ago, and eventually I was forced to wait until yesterday to actually pull the trigger at € 770 because of bank card bs and the kraken deposit delay.

It's at € 795 now though.

Oh, and I'm also waiting to drop another € 10k as soon as it gets deposited.

would you say that's over now?
someone still has those bitcoins

Sure, and the entity may unload it, but currently I don't think it is the real moment. Kind of feels like 2012, but just talking my ass tbqh.
>buying the dips
Have fun being chased by the price

you have no idea what you're doing

I can get pretty lazy researching the secondary formalities of some things, yes.

Waves will moon if they come through on fiat gateways. (It's looking like they will)

This will also be compounded if BTC also comes down.

Im astonished at all the shitcoins being shilled here. Buy and hold the bitcoin and monero and watch as the price continues to rise.

Just dropped $13k and another $12k is on the way.
Buy now or buy at 900, 1000 etc

They might go away once they realize how slow these threads really are.

>Im astonished at all the shitcoins being shilled here.
>*shills monero*

It dropped $9 in the last 2,5 hours.
Thats €26 of a difference, 5 days of groceries for me and worth the wait.
I get what you are saying but the last months, every raise the size of what we have seen the last couple of days was followed by a (little) low, there was no way it kept going up this quick, and it didnt

Peaks like that one occur many many times a day though, are you going to buy&sell every time, or run a bot?

do you guys actually buy/sell bitcoins or mine it ?
is it worth to mine bitcoin nowadays ?

>up $35 in a day

Surreal

It's slightly better than the trend from the last 15 months.

>less than 5% gain in a day is "surreal"

babbys first cyrptocurrency?

It doesn't matter what percentage it is when it's such a high value, my alt coins up 1234478% literally 10 cents.

As long as you have enough bitcoins gains are massive. Made $6,000 in the last week.

Wait what the fuck do you even understand trading?

The percentage is literally all that matters, your return is the amount you invested multiplied by the percent change, it doesn't matter what the price of the coin is

>do you guys actually buy/sell bitcoins or mine it ?
yes, i buy and sell. no mining tho
>is it worth to mine bitcoin nowadays ?
not at all for bitcoin, but yes for eth, xmr, lbry, zec, and various other alt coins

Bitcoin just broke £700

Currently £702.91
+£45, +6.93% in the day

HOLY SHIT /biz

bitcoin is going to the moon
these daily gains are INSANE

>these daily gains are INSANE

No.

This is very much a continuation of the trend that's been very consistent for about 15 months now.
This is a long-term bull charging straight for $ 1k.

If you want to see insane gains, see what happens after the normies read about bitcoin hitting $ 1k in the news.

sry, just a little excited

When do you think it will hit $1k?

> tfw making more than minimum wage on only a few bitcoins.

Couple weeks if you follow the long-term trend.