/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Pinkshit is our Goddess edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3130818/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> my edit is the OP
Stoked

>No.

What DO you ship? We can all tell you're a pinkshitfag but do you want her to be paired with anyone?

The real question is
Did she piss herself in this panel?

> he thinks every single person who posts in the thread is out to get him and takes an interest in what he posts
Holy shit, up yourself much?

Your favorite character. Because I know you fags would get repulsed by Sakura fucking a character you love. If I was a talented drawfag, I would draw Sakura fucking the shit out of all the characters you faggots like. Brutal. Fucking. Fucks. It would be fucking graphic just so you faggots would need to look at it more than once to comprehend it.

But I guess I'd just end up drawing Hinata most of the time.

> your favourite character
Sakura x Ino is fucking hot though?

I'm going by how all of you have been acting since the beginning of this Sakura spat. Ain't my fault you fags have issues.

it's a pretty great edit

Because if you insult Hinata the only people who are going to care about it and argue with you are the hinatafags? Voluntary samples are always biased, dipshit.

Oh, you still remember that rewrite you abandoned and never got to Zabuza?

You're completely missing my point. I'm saying you're fucking insane for assuming EVERY OTHER POSTER is against you. Not everyone cares about your autism attacks.

>Pinkshitfag is also an edgy faggot

Try not to cut yourself there, buddy

Because the ones who make a big stick over how people talk about Hinata ARE Hinatafags. I've already seen it multiple times.

Then stop the Sakura hate-jerks.

Hot, I love fapping to Sakura pics. Just like I love fapping to Korra pics. They're both terrible characters, though. Hot designs but terrible characters.

>Because the ones who make a big stick over how people talk about Hinata ARE Hinatafags.

Exactly? That's what I'm saying. You can't say that EVERYONE in this general is a Hinatafag because of some people responding to you insulting her. That's voluntary sample bias, and we've had two people come claim they weren't Hinatafags in this conversation.

>and we've had two people come claim they weren't Hinatafags in this conversation.
Call me delusional if you want, but I bet my money that they're lying to save face.

Stop deflecting, man. Who did you want Sakura to end up with? It's a simple question.

this thread is shiiiit

___

> people who like Hinata defend Hinata
WOW, COLOUR ME SURPRISED

You're delusional.

There is a difference between being a Hinata fan and ebing a Hinatafag. Hinatafags in my opinion should be sent to mental hospitals with how crazy they act.

What else is new?

>Save face
>I've basically said almost everybody in this general is a retard for caring about any of the female characters
Sure thing, retard

So should Sakurafags. Like you.

G-guys can we stop arguing and post more salad.

Yes we should. Always a good idea

I do, yes. I always mean to get back to it.

No wonder the Uchiha are so goddamn crazy. They are getting caffeine injected directly into their brain

Whoever drew that influenced my headcanon on what Sarada's appearance is gonna be after a time skip desu.

Sakura still best girl

THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI IS GLITCHING!

It's gonna trigger pinkshitfag, but okay.

Imagine SFW Bayonetta

I bet he ships Sakura with himself. Or he's an NS shipper.

Mentally ill Sakura is both funnier and more compelling as a character than canon Sakura.

And she should've grown her hair long again.

100% agreed

wew.

How does this make you feel then

Reminds me of a fanfic I read once.
fanfiction.net/s/3130818/1/

how bouth this then

I could see this pairing happening if naruto ended up with someone besides Hinata. They might bond over how much they both loved naruto and now they'll never have him.

local sand psychopath and cute basket case hook up over feeling of cuckholdry. more at 11

Uguu~

You've already posted these two pics. We need some new material here.

Ino is great, I bet she's fun at parties.

I genuinely think, if Ino had been utilised more, she could've become a legitimate friend, since if she had mind-melded with him, she'd be like the only person to understand everything he went through.

Seeing Ino defend Naruto from people picking on him, rather than defending Sasuke from people talking shit, would've been way better.

>I genuinely think, if x had been utilised more
kek

How come Hashirama's DNA can do freaky shit but not Tobirama's?

Tobirama didn't get tree genes cause he's not an incarnation of a demigod. He's just that good on his own

Can't that be said of most things in Naruto?

Then what about Madara's DNA?

Remember that one time gaara got a slav waifu
and had an actually happy family life

Tobirama wanted to take Madara's body back to Konoha and pick it apart, but Hashirama said no.

This must be a popular OC, I've seen her a lot on google images and shit. I guess gaara deserved a waifu.

She looks like his fucking mother (And Uncle). What is the artist trying to paint here?

That every guy wants to fuck his mother?

>green eyed Gaara

not just any waifu. a Slav waifu

Is/was Sai a good father even though he's autistic af?

Gaara's eyes look almost like Ino's eyes now that I look at it.

Inojin seems to think so. They were drawing together in the Gaiden

>10

Well, men needs a motherly figure to lay their heads on after the hard day....

Get outta here Turk...

Who else thinks that it was Orochimaru who pulled the whole 'Kabuto kills Nono' thing and not Danzo?

Is Storm 4 worth 30€?
I have been missing the best boy

Has a feeling of Jet Set Radio about it.

Trying to find a way to ban me again eh mod?

He got buffed

Next week can't come soon enough

I'm more stoked for the first non-recap Boruto chapter. Or is that next week as well?

yeah, 1 hour special

DELET