Camille edition

xth for breast waifu

Prefer this thread desu

Camille is insanely cooler than Lulu

And cuter.

Let's use this thread guys please

Is my sona here? Make a room

>that bullet time

when is amumu going to make a comeback for the curse of the sad bullet time comps

xth for breast threadfu

Tfw no Velvet champion in league

real thread ww@

40% of League players are bronze
37% are silver
15% are gold

being plat or higher puts you in the top 8% of league players

unfortunately, the skill difference between a high master or challenger player and a diamond V is greater than the skill difference between diamond V and gold V

Guzma champion when?

comfortable b-best friends~

>I'm still listening to Camille's theme

I want to main her kinda sorta because she's cool. Thinking of doing Aurelion Sol for that last slot though.

Which of these comps is most likely to win?

:3!

Veeky Forums for this ded game up

usual place and time

#LOLEsports is finally over

Post and rate.

how is that arguing semantics?

varus has been good for a long time, he was just underplayed

now he's overplayed and one of the best ad's because of lethality

lol that combo

I swear my wards are lagging or something
they come out like 2 seconds after I press the key

maybe I'm retarded
anyone else notice this?

>lulufag cant even put the actual general thread info in his thread

This has to be a fucking man.

Tell me a secret

I still don't have anyone at mastery 7

are you using quickcast? with or without indicator?

password?

The playerbase has a bad habit of thinking just because something isn't common, it's weak.

People thought the exact same thing when

My money is either on Cait/Thresh, Nami/Twitch, or Draven/Janna

Probably the Draven.

Yoooooo, you're a neat guy.

vidya like always

Neither do I. My main champions have become more meta recently so it's harder to get S ranks.

i miss my orbiters

I have REALLY bad ranked anxiety. And it only seems to apply to League and not other competitive games

i really like janna and she makes supporting fun. i might become a support main!

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +3
na
vidya

Good Waifus:

These women are morally good aligned, seem to be interested in other humans, may or may not want kids but could be a mother if she had them, fit into society to at least some degree, and could manage a healthy interpersonal relationship:

Leona
Sona
Janna
Kayle
Irelia
Anivia
Raka
Illaoi
Sej
Shyvanna
Kat
Orianna
Vayne
Poopy
Trist
Akali
Lux
Miss Fortune
Quinn
Tayliah
Vi
Nidalee
Cait
Riven
Fiora

Difficult or risky waifus:

These women may have attractive qualities, and could perhaps make good partners, but they may not live a normal life or may not fit into society well. They may also be dangerous to those around them or to you (and not in the good way).

Syndra
Diana
Morgana
Cass
Eve
Kalista
Camille
LeBlanc

Probably bad waifus:

These women have questionable morals, may or may not even be interested in a relationship at all, and would find difficulty managing a healthy interpersonal relationship:

Jinx
Sivir
Lissandra

Not good waifus:

These are women who are canonically risky to be around, you might die, and they have no canon indication they even want a relationship or they won't just eat you

Elise
Zyra
Ahri
Rek'Sai

Not mentioned are Annie+Lulu because they're children and hopefully you're not an ephebophile and ashe is already married but would be in the first group.

Edits:
Nid moved up
Eve moved down
added rek'sai and anivia

When I was little I used to shoplift Pokemon cards by sticking the booster packs down my pants

When I was a teenager I used to go to a Yu-Gi-Oh! thing at Books-a-Million, and I shoplifted tons of cards by just grabbing some packs off the rack, taking them back to the cafe, and opening them right there

i want to be a high elo support main.. but i don't play ranked and it's too late to switch to support

I unironically think Zed can be balanced without being shit.

That's not a secret dumbshit

relax man

What the fuck is in it for me, gringo?

Better make it worth my time, or we'll be seeing you take a trip to the real slum.

Your tracker seems broken, it sends people to the wrong thread

Real one's over there:

when?

ur keeping me in suspense

i will probably never hit masters because i'm washed up and getting old feels bad

>passive no longer works on minions and now hurts champs a little more at later levels

mf/zyra > cait/thresh > POWER GAP > draven/janna > sivir/karma > graves/soraka > POWER GAP > ashe/alistar > ezreal/sona > varus/lulu > corki/leona > twitch/nami > POWER GAP > quinn/lux > tristana/nunu > POWER GAP > urgot/taric > vayne
tbdesu

Hey guys,

Veteran LoL player 2009-2013 (When the game officially died IMO) I quit after they took away Ezreals heal. (What? Ezreal could heal? You're such a newfag to this game youre stunned af right now? and probably 13 if youre in this gen?)
How can you stand behind a company that shills out for the greatest audience while disregarding their veteran or loyal community?

How do you justify yourself playing a game so PG rated they removed Grave's cigar and turned Gragas's wine a non-realistic purple colour?

There are only two types of league players, those who have been playing for so long they are afraid to quit, and those who are just getting sucked into the vortex of this game (2013+)

So why do you stick around in such a god awful game?

How long until Lulufag abandons his thread for ours?

Oh hey, you're here. Fuck you.

Shut the fuck up nigger

>less posts
>less people
>meme links
lmao, nice le meme friendo

who's the most talented Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums regular?

Lulufags should be gassed.

>do the waiting until 740
>people still spam threadwars and butthurt
yeah i don't get you guys

You made yours as 724 you autist

i tried to write gurosmut for gurofag. i spent 3 hours crafting basically a super long oc shitpost, pastebinned it, and he said it was complete shit and not what he was looking for at all and peaced.

whatever i don't care about skins anyway and it was supposed to be for fun. then i looked at his previous submissions, and it turns out he just wants GURO and not smutty guro. baka i guess i mislead myself into making something 75% smut and 25% guro.

but even though i don't care about skins, what i really wanted was (You)s. and i didn't get a single (You) when i posted on thread. not even someone to tell me to kms for writing cringey trash.

so i spent 3 hours on something that no one else has even looked at, probably not even gurofag since i doubt he got to the guro part.

give me your (You)s reeeee

riddler
>tfw never gonna be as good at shen as riddler

nope

i don't know where you keep coming up with these verifiably false numbers, but why not claim i did it at 450?

>Makes early threads for the sake of "muh Lulu must always be Oh Pee"
>Surprised when people start getting annoyed and begin to ignore it

the bump limit is 750 you dumb motherfucker
do not make a thread before 750 posts

you did one at 720 few days ago I remember it

you're an autistic faggot and you revel in this petty bullshit because you have no fucking power in real life and you know it

kill yourself

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

Moved Kat to risky.

>doesnt wait till 740
>doesnt put the actual informational links
>puts shitty waifu crap as picture
>doesnt label thread name correctly

Draven!
He's the best!
I almost finished a book today!
This is a repost from lulu thread!

@167998327
>being addicted to (you)'s

>giving it attention
you should fuck off as well

its not your fault, gurofag is a cunt to a lot of the people that write for him and has turned down many people who wrote shit for him

>few days ago

uh ok and how is that relevant to this one?
Look can you just stop posting verifiably false numbers like an idiot.

haha lulufag you amuse me

not defending lulufag but you gotta admire the beauty of Veeky Forums

Normal people and actual retards going back and forth calling each other retarded cucks

>I almost finished a book today!
reading or writing one

okay fine an actual secret

i used to be a jungle top and mid main at different points in time and absolutely hated support. . . . i would actively avoid it bc i was so bad at bot lane in general um oh and fiora us my waifu :3

just checked and your thread is the 733rd post in the thread
fuck off idiot stop making early threads

reading
i can't write a book yet

>informational links

nigga those are third party sites
Are we an advertisement billboard now?

kys desu

A relative found out I love pokemon and gave me a ziploc baggie of old cards her kids had when they were younger. There was a mint condition first edition holographic Charizard and a Tyranitar, my favorite. I cried tears of joy when I got home.

i have to assume that this was meant to be directed at lulufag
because if not and you're the lulufag, you have absolutely no self awareness

How dare you save my meme image without the meme file name

I used to avoid botlane like the plague desu but find myself playing it more and more

that aint me yo

>me, asking a serious question, probably the most veteran player in this entire thread
>ask how when the biggest meta change in a game in 5 years is a mage going bot lane, how you guys are still complacent with playing such boring shit
>instead you guys go back and forfth about a new fag who likes lulu and didn't make the thread at the right time

I can see you guys really enjoy your game, ill let you get back to it, as for me? I'm an elite member of overwatch
Lol Remember that time in the summer of 2013 when I made like every lolgen thread for two weeks, and my images were always coconuts? then the mod banned me and deleted my threads for unrelated so I had to post leesinger coconut images instead. Oh wait no one remembers that because youre all newfags both to the game and to Veeky Forums.

when riot puts out useful info on their first party sites then you can start linking those instead.

otherwise third party info sites are the best alternatives.

and then of course you memelink and think HA HA LEMONPARTY SO RANDUMB GOT THEM GOOD.

like seriously. half as much people would give a shit if you just made an actual good op, lulu or not.

Over all the money youre going to make?

The Charizard might be worth something if preserved.

Also Tyranitar is my favorite rock-type

Writing helps get alot out of you. I sometimes write when I get a neat idea or when Im bored.

What book

>some guy likes lulu and would prefer to have lulu in the op
>thread would be exactly the same otherwise
>hurl nothing but harassment and abuse and someone whose only crime is liking lulu
>thread wars bullshit for no reason other than to stroke your own ego and isolate another human being for your sick amusement

fuck off retard

s-sry user ;~; im on a phone so i cant change the name i think... what was it even called? and same i only play bit lane with friends from vg now

just realized how much great music I've been missing out on because of me just being content and sticking around what I knew was good

this discovery is due to one user calling me a faggot the other day for my taste in music. If you're on here, thanks a lot. I only regret not coming to this realization sooner.

literally the only autists that care about those links are those that should have them as bookmarks already

Cool that ego idiot, you lost all merit in your argument when you started acting like you quitting the game and you hating the game because your adc didn't have random stupid shit that couldn't be balanced is the reason why league sucks

>absolutely adore aggron
>also love tyranitar
>cant bring myself to use aggron when tyranitar is objectively better and having two 4x weakness to fighting and has the same move coverage more or less

>literally the only autists that care about luluposts are those that should have them on their drives already

sorry you're too autistic to follow the rules, early threads are against the rules, in case you were unaware.

alright so you are the lulufag got it
you clearly have many more people in opposition to appeasing the retard and not having his waifu in the OP every thread
>only crime is liking lulu
how about being a spamming shitposter who causes thread wars by making threads far too early just to shitpost

>arguing against an anonymous person
can you all just not

Demon vi or neon strike?
or maximum slut cop

He also will spam lulu in the threads SOLELY to kill the thread faster.

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
It's really good.

no im enjoying watching people bukkake all over him with (You)'s

nope that aint me

y'all paranoid or something, S M H

>An actual character of the game doesn't belong, but third party sites do

>isolate another human being for your sick amusement
You still spam your shitty waifu even if she's not in the OP, you really are delusional

That mercy... Hnng