pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2e7bX2oVlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Butt

So what commands besides the Balloons are broken in DDD? Working on getting whatever the little frog knight gives currently, might try to grind out flick rush for some of those later.
Also going back to the VA discussion in the last thread, I'm really digging babynort's voice.

Miss Aqua's cute butt!

Like I was saying, Corey Burton wins as the best V.A in Kingdom Hearts.

I was going to say Yen Sid VA's, but I found out he is also voice by Corey Burton.

while corey burton has range and is a good VA there is no denying that Christopher Lee, Billy Zane and Leonard Nimoy all provided a stronger more amazing character specific voice that their current and future replacements wont be able to hold up to

Also his Yen Sid, Ansem and Frollo all sound very close to each other, the latter two specifically

I don't know, Blank Points Ansem the Wise was something else.

post yfw you find out Corey Burton is also the replacement for Master Xehanort

honestly I wouldn't be suprised

Oh I'm counting on that.

What level did you beat final ansems in DDD? I'm having a bad time

I still wish they'd bring back Billy Zane.
He was too amazing.

Level 1

youtu.be/_2e7bX2oVlQ

D U A L W I E L D

I wish i was this cool

Oh my god, not this shit again.

>6 or 8 or more hit conditions for proud mode quests
What the fuck buff medals do you use for this? Even RAX won't save me any more. Not to mention there's no speed AoE shit with that many hits.

Isn't there a quote by Christopher Lee about Corey Burton basically saying Burton did such a spot on impersonation it was like Lee didn't even need to be there?

Who's the cutest boy?

>reminder having Ven's heart inside Sora's literally altered Sora's DNA to look more like Ven/Vanitas

It saddens me deeply to know this is run by girls rather than actual faggots.

These titles are killing me.

Anybody gonna be in London for the KH Orchestra?

I was about to go "Oh Jesus Christ still?" until I noticed the dates when these were made.

Except 2010, that's where I draw the line.

Why do they even need a collection for Uke Sora? Does Seme Sora even exist? I sure as hell have never seen it.

Do I even want to know what those terms mean?

>Does Seme Sora even exist?

I wish it did.

But the only thing I saw like that, practically wrote him as a rapist/abusive boyfriend. So no nothing good out there.

Miss Aqua is cute!

CUTE!

Get lost.

>he thinks yaoishit owns this general
Do you feel in charge?

Is there a point where I won't need materials from missions to upgrade Moogle of Glory anymore?

When you start needing adamantite probably

I'm at that point, and it's still asking materials in addition to adamantite.

Possibly after 25 but I haven't looked it up.
Nah, you need them from 20-15 still. It's stupid and annoying.

high school au slashfic pls go

Both yaoifags and waifufags can fuck right the hell off. I'm sick of all of them.

>master calling Chirithy a bad pet
>KHUx trying to be emotional playing the dive into the heart music and dearly beloved
>while the player talks about some fag that had like 4 lines of dialogue and none of it mattered
>This is something I must do
>that keyblade size on Invi
Unchained was a mistake. This is awful.

i can't believe the cool keyblade war shit is being covered by a mobage

>keyblade war
>cool
Absolutely terrible taste.

Miss Aqua is a strong, independent wielder who don't need no man!

Share some of the worst kh fanfictions you've read

The one where Axel buttfucked Roxas was pretty bad

Idk if i can find but there was this one fanfiction I read where roxas came home drunk and started to beat namine while their kids were watching

Isnt that every akuroku fanfiction though?

Whats the best place to find a bunch of guides for DDD?

Yeah get covered by a genie you dumb beyblade battler you
>The world will end soon!
>take as much time as you need
I guess I'll take a month until we get the next batch of quests. Everyone's really struggling to make any sense of urgency.

ded thread

gamefaqs or khi forums.

Rewatching Blank Points, it kind of feels like 0.2 ruins some of the power of that ending with the whole Aqua already seeing for herself, and hearing from Mickey that things went to shit, and that Sora's the one saving everyone's heiney

Ephemer was a cute boy who was (supposedly) going to take us on magical adventures in a mysterious tower, it's no wonder Player wants the silver D so bad, especially when all of his other friends are fakes

That's pretty fucked up. It tops with this fanfic where sora beats the living shit out of kairi. Yes there's actually a fanfic like that.

I agree. I pity those who actually play this shit. 555 quests and maybe a whole 10 matter.

What a gay picture. They just changed it from male to female. That's pathetic.

>1 month til the next story uodate
Could they pace this shit any slower?

>angry and abusive gay sex
>wife beating
The fuck is wrong with gay men and women?

There's so many bad ones out there I've blocked them all out of my mind, though this one fic were Riku gets the keyblade, while Sora gets stuck with plain magic, and he proceeds to listen in happily while Riku finally fucks Kairi at the other side of their cheap motel is an image that will never leave me be

Damn what's up with kh fanfics and domestic abuse

You mean just women, actual gay men don't write that fujoshit.

358/2 Days

Really, no gays? That seems weird. Since when do women fantasise about gay men? Seems kinda redundant.

Rude.

Birth by sleep

Not everyone is as gay as you, friend.
The fact that this buildup is slower than Nomura cosplaying as a turtle stuck in traffic in a dying electric car really kills my ability to believe that any of this matters for the main series. I get that it's supposed to be canon but damn dude nothing is happening STILL.
Certainly. Look at how long it's taken just to get to this point in the Kingdom Hearts story.

At this point I'm pretty sure Unchained (both versions, especially global) exists as nothing more than a way to make money, not expand upon the KH universe and its lore. Throw a mission out once every couple months that actually means something and call it a day.

>nothing more than a way to make money, not expand upon the KH universe and its lore
Why not both?

If you take out the microtransactions, it basically is a fully-featured KH game. So there isn't main story coming in constantly, but it'd be boring if we only ever explored Daybreak Town, right?

>it basically is a fully-featured KH game

>it basically is a fully-featured KH game
>literally tap and sometimes swipe the screen to win
No.

It's basically KH2 but worse when it comes to filler, so they're not wrong.

>Mash triangle to win

Yep, basically KH2

Probably. It just seems more like SE to abandon this dumb shit after a year and spew out another one.
Certainly you're rusing.

What's it missing? It definitely feels like a KH game to me.
Only major difference is that it's turn-based but it's not like it's the first time.

Do you know what a "feature" is?

>It's basically KH2

>independent
In battle only. She has the lowest faith and determination within her trio, and is prone to melancholy and despair when alone. I'd say she is rather emotionally dependent of her friends.

>Nomura write her way too focused on her male counterparts for this to be true. Just enjoy your action girl/waifu, user.

What is the order for the best story experience (lel story in KH) for 2.8?

I thought about doing the movie>DDD>0.2

DDD > BC > 0.2

I should take it upon myself as a gay man to write some good gay KH fanfiction then since the piece of gay fanfiction I wrote for another game series was really well received

Please don't. Can't you write, or at least convince the other gays and women to write at least a couple of straight doujins that aren't degenerate shit like wife beating and aggressive ass rape?

I said good didn't I? A good one wouldn't have wife beating or aggressive ass rape. And why would a gay or a fujo write about something they aren't interested in? That's like asking any of the waifufags in here to make all the annoying as fuck posts they've been making except for the boys.

Yeah but I don't like gay shit, so I don't want any more gay stories.

>Ava realized from that one evil Chirithy running around that there's a corrupted wielder out there fucking everyone's day up, and invites you both because you're both strong against the darkness
>Nightmare Chirithy is your Chirithy
Oh man, I can't even imagine what her face would be if she found out about that, and Player decided to fuck off with the Dandelions

Also she has a very different, and more dignified feel to her when you see her in the game, compared to Back Cover, must be the lack of voices

>Nightmare Chirithy is your Chirithy
It is? Then what's the white one following you everywhere then?

He's the Spirit to its Nightmare since they're Dream Eaters

Spirits and Nightmare are a pair set.

Basically the Nightmare grows from the Guilt you collected throughout the game. It's implied the Strength Bangle was distributed specifically for the purpose of creating Nightmares.

Cheers. Been awhile since I played DDD. Waiting for a price drop.

The thing is that the MoM told the foretellers that a Chirithy would turn into a Nightmare Chirithy when a keyblade wielder fell to darkness. So that means the MoM outright lied to them.

I'm pretty sure he told most of the Foretellers in their private talks that their own task was the most important amongst the six, so it's not like he gives us reason to think he's not a sneaky bastard

At what point did he not lie during the movie?

I don't think so.

We see a Chirithy that slowly gets darker over the course of the story. That's the Nightmare.
Probably the one that gave us the bangle.

The Nightmare says something like "you think the Master didn't plan for this?"
So we probably always had two Chirithy. Only one actually followed us.
The second Chirithy gives their player a bangle, posing as the "real" Chirithy, and waits for the time it becomes a Nightmare.

Maybe all those second Chirithy were like a "Union" under the Master.

>In 0.2 mickey says to aqua that he got into the RoD by being at a world when it fell to darkness
>At the end of 0.2 riku and mickey are going to go into the RoD in KH3
So what world is going to fall to darkness in KH3?

They probably have a new route.

Getting in is no problem, it's getting out that gives people some trouble

So! KH 2.8 could possibly get DLC as shown on their japanese website (i know it was mostly for themes and shit but stil)

Anyway, what could that DLC be?

0.2---Either more darkness adventures as Aqua, playable episode as Mickey or a playable episode of Mickey and Riku rescuing Aqua----or just more cosmetics

HdDDD---More dream eaters/Chirithy? Some kind of secret boss hint for KH3 or Chi or something

XBackCover---More fucking videos? Maybe they'll release more "episodes" of BackCover as the story progresses

Getting in and out IS a problem if you dont want to use Dark Corridors, but now that Riku is resistant to darkness he could probably do it easy